CBFM Buddy

Exil, how are you feeling?

I went for reflexology last night- really enjoyed it! I asked them to concentrate on my reproductive organs (not even sure if reflexology works like that) but they said after the session that everything seems to be fine. I am trying to do it once a month to improve circulation.

I also decided to force myself to drink one wheatgrass shot a day. It tastes awful but I have not done it consistently so want to try for at least a month to see if anything changes.

I told my hubby that I do not want any presents for Christmas, the only useful thing he can do is get himself to see a urologist :) it's sad but this would honestly be the best Christmas present for me at this point …

:(
Seem to have stopped leaking, and almost non contagious now. Still feeling under the weather though.

Wow, stronger woman than I Briss! Best of luck with the wheatgrass

CD6 for me and got a HIGH, yet another short cycle ahead, another disappointment ... :(

How are you doing Exil?

Cd 13 or 12 and we did not even try this month. not even using the CBFM, i think i might reset it and put it away.

Merry Christmas all. Wishing everyone a Christmas/new year miracle

Hi ladies, i hope you had a nice day yesterday, i did :)

no particular updates, only that i stopped TTC for now. I am also thinking of putting the CBFM away, as i'm not using it till hubby gets his things sorted.

Anyway, wish you all some good festivity days and a Happy New Year with a BFP included ;)

Aww Piano. That's probably best- put it away and relax about it all. I'd just aim to :sex: 2 to 3 times a week and not track cycles etc- remember it only takes 1 spermie :)

I'm okay thanks :) think tomorrow may be ovulation day!

Attachments

• South%20Gloucestershire-20121226-00581.jpg
    South%20Gloucestershire-20121226-00581.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 0
Good luck ladies!

Got my PEAK and a smily face yesterday so I am probably ovulating today on CD10, super early... oh well

Piano- I'm not tracking either. I start IVF at the end of this cycle, so I thought I'd take it off. I hope the break does you good :D

Tink - sexy times ahead :)

Briss - how goes things?

Exil good luck with IVF, keep us posted cos I really want to know how it works.

Piano, quite a few people got their BFPs while taking a break from TTC so good luck!

Tink, good luck with BD, I am ovulating today so we can be TWW buddies :)

I had a very quiet but sexy Christmas, we BD a lot though with hubby's sperm count it's not recommended but then it's Christmas :)

So today I am one dpo... I have a banging headache and my boobs are killing so I'm sure :haha: I just want to stay in bed all day but working from 1.30 until 9.30.

So my lp is normally 11 days but I can't decide when to test.. I'll probably end up doing it early though. What about you Briss?

Exil when is your next af due? Xx

I still did not get a proper temp raise so not really sure when I O. I am hoping I am 1 DPO today. Still stuck in the office, probably another couple of hours before I can leave, so annoying. My AF is always on time or early so I do not really get to test…

18th of Jan. Could be anywhere from 16th to 20th as I've not taken soy or vitex this month. In theory I ovulate on the 7th (might use a digital opk to confirm)

Ah Briss I know what you mean sometimes I test really early cos you hear of those people getting their bfp at 8dpo.. But I'm gooing to try and stop myself until 12dpo this time as my lp was always 11 days.

Ooh good luck Exil! You'll have to keep us updated

:dust: ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"