CBFM Buddy

Happy New Year Ladies

Now to read back and see what you have all been up to :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Happy New Year ladies!!

Dh and I had a lovely time except for the most crucial moment starting from 5 min to midnight and for the first hour of 2013 we had a major argument… not a great start to the year I am so upset about it. Dh says I am superstitious. other than that nothing to report. am in TWW, waiting and hoping as usual

Morning all.

How's everyone going?

I am meant to ovulate in the next few days, not sure when though.

I'm on cd18 tbh am expecting af any moment given past cycles ESP as boobs now got sore again..but hoping not. Sending you lots of :dust:

AF got me :( yet another super short cycle... when is it going to get better i wonder

Aww Briss its not too short. A lot of people ovulate day 11 andd your lp is good whereas mine was 9 daays on clomid. :hugs: :dust: for this cycle xx

Aw Briss - Sorry the witch got you - but I agree your cycle seems long enough to me my last cycle was 18 days with a 5 day LP (now that's short:winkwink:)

Hoping this month to hang in there of course and get a longer LP:haha:

Have you got any further tests coming up? :flower:

Tink - Hi hun hope you are okay - how is it going with the clomid?:flower:

AFM - Not a lot to report yesterday would have been baby number 2 due date and surprisingly I wasn't a quivering mess in fact I made quite a lot of drastic decisions:dohh:

X

thank you ladies, I decided to stop EPO and one of the Chinese herbs this cycle to see if I will O slightly later. My lp seems ok, it's early O that I am worried about apparently it might be a sign of approaching menopause … I am still trying to get hubby to repeat his sperm test but he is resisting… I feel like we are in the dark not knowing whether all his supps made any difference (probably not otherwise I would have ben pregnant by now…)

Tink, 9 days lp is on the shorter side I agree. are you taking anything for this?

Garfie, it's really sad to know it would have been baby number 2 due date. :hugs: What decisions are you planning to take?

I watched this program on iPlayer last night really interesting about IVF from the inside the clinic, similar to one born every minute but about infertility rather than birth. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01ps8yc

Briss yeah may be worth trying not taking some of the herbs etc. Have you talked more about ivf?

Garfie oooh what decisions have you made??

Clomids okay. Wake up soaked everynight whilst taking it. Don't think I ovulated last cycle still waiting for bloods (nearly been a week)I'm taking vitamin b6 to see if that helps. Apoparently when you first take clomid your body doesn't always know what to do but should balance out. We'll see xx

Tink, good luck with Clomid. b6 I heard is good, also agnus castus (also called Vitex) is very popular

I am trying to push hubby towards IVF or IUI (if his numbers improved) but it's going very hard so far. I am breaking it up in stages, first task is his SA test and I cant even manage that

Awww Briss why is he so reluctant? :/ It must be so hard knowing that time is not endless.

I took Vitex (Agnus Castus) before but can't take it with clomid. It brought my periods back.

Hope it works xx

Ok I'm about to go on my soapbox so be warned :haha:

I am not about to be taken for a mug anymore - what I want I will get I am feeling a lot stronger now and realise that in the past I have been taken for granted:growlmad:

The decisions I have made are I am not putting up with incompetent Doctors anymore (unfortunately I can't change mine easily) but how long have I been trying for a baby? - a good few years and what have they done so far? some blood tests at my insistance and I don't think I would have got them if I hadn't have been so pro-active:thumbup: Finally they refer me (yes I know it's the NHS way) but it took three lots of heartbreak for them to probably say "unexplained fertility problems". My second pregnancy was not closely monitored at all (you may remember me saying this at the time, especially after a m/c) it was only when things went wrong that they seemed to take an interest I was told to just relax and basically well done on getting pregnant at your age! I have had no medical intervention and it makes me soooo mad when some ladies get all the help so when I go for my results on the 22 the FS is getting it!:haha:

Another one is my exhusband do you know ladies he hasn't seen his children since summer last year - yes he lives in Scotland but come on it's not the other side of the world is it? He is supposed to pay a small amount for their upkeep (ha don't make me laugh) but the worst bit was he put some money in my account on Xmas eve and said to me get the boys something from me WHAT! so I had a spare selection box which I wrapped up for them each and put from their dad (my boys are growing up and they are beginning to realise stuff) such as it wasn't mums fault we split up but the fact that dad was a bully etc! I used to hide things from the boys but not anymore, it's part of growing up facts have to be faced. The boys have Face Book and they saw their dad had put up a message for one of his daughters saying he missed her and wished her a Happy New Year sorry they couldn't be together - where was the happy New Year for the boys? So yesterday I got in touch with the CSA lets see how much he can afford to go out and enjoy himself once they get hold of him I wouldn't care but I've let him off not paying for years in the hope he would be fair to the boys, but no he seems to spend the money I allow him off with on his other women and his other children. :growlmad: Nope not anymore, he lead me a dogs life when I was with him I'm sure as hell not letting him carry on in 2013.:nope:

I have made a few other smaller decisions about some of my so called friendships as well but nothing to do with TTC (except the incompetent doctors):haha:

Tink - Sorry the Clomid is treating you crap - but it will all be worth it once you get that BFP:happydance:

Briss - Sorry hubby is not pulling his weight - pleased to hear you have stopped some of your herbs - personally I'm not sure they were doing you any good, but doesn't hubby realise you need to try and keep calm so the stress of him not playing ball is no good at all:hugs:

AFM - I only put my temps into FF - but if I put in fluid:blush: and also when I got my POS OPK - after O :haha: it puts me at anywhere between 3 - 7 DPO not much difference:winkwink:

X

Garfie, I am totally with you, the NHS doctors can get so bad, my FS has not really done anything and our situation is not unexplained we clearly have male factor but instead of referring my DH to urologist she sent me off to lap, stupid doctor! that's why I decided to go Chinese. my acu doc said they helped recently a woman to keep her pregnancy when she started bleeding and her GP just said "bad luck". but it's not cheap (but not as expensive as IVF) your temps are a bit all over the place to be honest but if I recall correctly they were always pretty rocky even your pregnancy ones. It would be great if docs could help you regulate your cycle and LP in particular. would you consider acu? with the right doctor I think you could easily improve things in 3-4 months

I remember you mentioned your exhusband and I recall admiring you for leaving him. very brave! it's just making me so angry that people like your ex are allowed to have children and he cant even care for them. your boys are very lucky to have you and your DH

do you mean Chinese herbs were not doing me any good or my tonnes of other vitamins/supplements? I actually took a break for almost 2 month with no vitamins at all only Chinese herbs but then got back on vitamins/supplements because I think my face was much better (acne wise) while I was on vitamins

my hubby is thinking about himself mainly I think. He finds the whole thing very stressful and is generally depressed about life, approaching mid life crisis I guess. I am sure if we had a child that would improve his life as well he would look at a wonderful child he managed to produce and this would help him see himself as successful

Fair play Garfie on both accounts. Your ex sounds like scum!!

What help do you think you will get on the nhs? I'm just curious with the ivf age cut offs and fact you have other children. Just wondered if you'd researched what they could do. Obviously if you get pregnant they should help maintain.

I do find it unfair tho that people who have recurrent miscarriages for example can have unlimited help but people who can't get pregnant have only one shot :shrug: sorry mini rant there! I don't begrudge help for miscarriages but think people should get unlimited shots at ivf if they're unfortunate enough to need it and be allowed more than one child. Aalso age should not matter.

Hi ladies,

First time post, so please be gentle with me :0)

This is my first month using the monitor, so really excited and scared too! I'm on cd10.

It's my third month TTC after an incomplete miscarriage in November at 12.5 weeks which left me and hubby devastated, plus my sister-in-law gave birth today so feeling really happy for her and rubbish for me.

Lovely to know there are other people going through the same thing who understand, and hope I can get to know others on the forum.

Xxx

welcome dreamer! sorry about your miscarriage. I hope CBFM will help you get your BFP very soon

Thank you Briss and Tinkerbellsie, nice to virtually meet you, and hope you don't mind me gate crashing your thread :0) baby dust to all! xx

Hi ladies can I join you too? This is our 14th cycle ttc #1. I got pg on our 12th cycle but had a mmc last nov. I was using opks prev but sort of gave up due to cd21 tests showing low prog and gp saying that was no ov. However the pg showed it!! Anyway got a cbfm over xmas and am on cd 3 today. Also stocked up on vits b c d and e. Just ordered some coq10. Am throwing everything at it!!

Good luck to us all.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->