CBFM Buddy

And Jchic - really hoping that fatigue is a sign! Fx really hard for you. AF stay away!

Daisy- can your regular doc run bloods? My obgyn did and everything came back fine. It was when I went to the endocronologist Bc im paranoid, did they find a slight issue with my thyroid which is easily fixed. Follow ur gut for sure. I am the same way as you and made dh get an SA etc. We are both reproductively great, BUT I wldve never known abt my thyroid if I didnt go out on my own. If u need tht extra confirmation, thats fine too. I am like that! You are totally healthy i promise! Also an 11lp is not bad at all!!

I love that you are home sick today so that you are chatty with me! :)

This gyno did not seem open to running any tests until we've been at it for a year. I didn't outright demand testing - didn't feel comfortable doing that, maybe because I'm a new patient. But when I brought it up, she kind of shut me down and just said it's too early for that. I am contenting myself with the upcoming RE appointment in January. Will just hang in there this cycle (who knows, maybe this one will be THE ONE), and see what the RE has to say in Jan. By then it will be 5 months trying and I won't feel so coo-coo crazy getting a work up. I'm hoping by the Feb cycle (6th month mark) we'll have all the info and will be able to start addressing any issues. I'm just the type of person that needs all the info... you know??

So I have to comment...jchic took the day off to sleep because she is soooo tired...she is sooo prego!!!! :D :hugs2:

I'm sorry to hear you might possibly have POCS, I don't know much about it either but surely they have things you can take to still get pregnant?? I do know girls on here with it that do fall pregnant. Hope you get good news hun and sorry you have to do all this waiting, I know it does your head in!! :hugs:

:hugs: Daisy I hate those days like that :( Sorry you are so sad today. But its your birthday tomorrow right? You have to be happy about that!! :D I don't know why the doctors make you wait so long, I don't think its fair either! Maybe waiting until 6 months, that seems more reasonable to me. Don't worry like jchic said God has a plan for each and every one of us and when its suppose to happen it will. We just need to put more faith in him and less in ourselves! Here is a song that helps me when I am down over something, I have listened to it a lot, especially the day I got AF, I cried while listening to it but it REALLY helped me, I hope that it will help you all as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLlBkVbyY5k

Nothing new for me, another low on the monitor this morning..patiently waiting for my FertileCM to start working, how long did it take you jchic? I am taking it 3 times a day and drinking lots of water with it, today is day 3 I think, maybe 4?? And I haven't noticed anything yet. Don't seem to be having any symptoms with it yet so that is good. I'll try it this month if it doesn't do anything than next month I'll give preseed a try!

LOL! I literally am in pjs! I am wprking from home though, ugh I never can truly step away. Its bad haha.
Yeah, wait until the RE appt. You will be fine. I know what its like though. I am exactly like that. I love the saying "Victory loves Preparation" because its so freaking true! I sp need to feel in control. We do need to realize that at some point this is out of our hands and in Gods. BUT we can do all we can, right? How was the wknd? Whete did u go?

Cre8tiv! I loveeee that!!!! It made me cry and its true. We all need to realize that God is certainly Good. Thanks for that :) xoxo
FertileCM worked in a few days. Are you getting tingly? Lol. Thats what it did to me! What cd are you on?

I am so glad you liked it, I have his CD and it is AMAZING!!!! :hugs2:

I am CD10 today, not its not making me tingly...hoping it doesn't!

Nice! You usually O around cd16/17 right? So your lovefest stars soon! Ohhh yeah!
I did love it- it puts things in perspective. For example, if wr arent prego this month, ok, bc when we finally are and we hold our baby, i know i will feel like I wouldve waited a million years for them!

I almost always o on CD18, so yes this weekend is my love fest :haha: (and Daisy's too)

Creative, you are SO sweet! Thank you for the song. I know - I always try to remember that things happen for a reason. Like maybe if I had gotten preggo, it wouldn't have been sticky, or maybe that baby would have been sick or something, and I just have to wait longer for the sticky one... Thank you both for your support - I'm so thankful for you ladies!

Creative, I love preseed btw - I don't have a ton of CM after the pill, and it makes things less friction-y and more pleasurable for me. DH likes it too. I guess we are both getting into the love fest time! It's a little hard to motivate since we are both still getting lows, but I guess it could go to high at any time. Since last month was my first month using the CBFM and temping, I wonder if I will always have a later O date, or if it might come earlier this month, especially with the B50. We were pretty "busy" this weekend, if you know what I mean, and I feel like I need a day or two off. I think we might do every other day this week, and then start with every day on Thursday or Friday. Expecting to O Saturday, Sunday or Monday.

Jchic, we went to Vermont, to an amazing inn that we stayed at 3 years ago. It's called the Pitcher Inn, and it's in Warren, VT. It's just LOVELY there. It's a little bit of a hike (about 5:30-6 hours from northern NJ) but totally worth it. The rooms are amazing and the service is so warm - they think of everything and treat you like royalty. And the food is just unbelievable. It's great for a brief romantic getaway. They upgraded us this time to one of their best rooms, and it was just fantastic. Had a fire in our fireplace at night and everything!

Ooh VT...you were close to me, I live in Maine! :D It sounds like an awesome place!!!! Too bad you weren't going there this weekend instead, you could have conceived in VT...:) I too am taking B6 (50) this month so wondering if it will move o up at all...so far not showing any signs of that. I always spot after AF for a few days and I didn't at all...a 1st for me...I do think its because of the B6 for sure! I expect to o on Tuesday so going to start bding on Sat. and do every day through Tuesday. That's the plan anyway...so glad DH will be home for it this month :rofl:

I am also VERY thankful for all you girls, its so nice to have you all :hugs2:

wow! you girls have been chatty today. I love it. Please forgive me if i forget something b/c i had a lot of catching up to do and i'm reading while just waking up...:coffee:

Daisy~ i'm so sorry you are sad today! I have those days too and it's ok, just need to pick yourself up and move forward. We can't forget to live life while ttc! I know it's hard, i feel like i put everything else on hold just to concentrate on this. I have to start living my life normally again. IE: i need to get my ass back to the gym! :haha: I am just like you in that i am always worrying that something is wrong and i just wish that i could know everything just in case something is wrong that we won't just be wasting our time. ANd i soooo badly just want to cuddle with my baby. :cry: Don't worry about your obgyn...at least you have a re appt coming up and i'm sure you will get some answers. I have to wait until feb before my OB does any tests too, and i'm really starting to get impatient. I'm so happy you had a great weekend away. you were really close to me too as I live in New Hampshire.

Cre8tiv ~ that is an awesome song and thank you for posting! SO sweet! Good luck with all the lovin comin your way! :blush: I am very thankful for you girls too, it really gives me something to look forward to each day!!

Jchic ~ great sign that you are sooo tired! woot! I am having af like cramps too...grr. I could have sworn that i saw some blood tinged cm last night after a BM...it's gone now. BUT, before you all go and get excited, i usually spot a few days before af and sometimes this is how it starts. GRR. I just have a feeling this isn't our month! Hoping we at least get to test together. lol:haha:

Cre8tiv ~ I do live in NH. Nashua!.....where do you live?? I vacation in Maine all summer long!

OMG my nips are driving me nuts! :haha:

Oooohhhh! Sore nips!!! That is a GOOD sign. I had them the first few days after o but then it went away. Fx!!!

Thanks for your response mamma - I definitely need to figure out how to live my life while ttc. I tend to get all consumed with a project to the exclusion of everything else. Last year it was planning my wedding. Now it's getting preggo. I get so into my "projects" it's all I think about. I also need to get back into the gym. I have gained SO much weight recently - I'm the most I've ever weighed. The number on the scale at the docs this morning was SHOCKING. And I'm a dietitian!! Ive got to get into a routine. It's really hard as I am commuting 3 hours a day and just feel so tired all the time. But I've got to figure it out.

Mamma I live in Lisbon Falls, its about 40 mins north of Portland. I am down in Portland, Scarborough, Saco area about 2 times a week though. My church is in Scarborough and we do a lot with them.

Loving the sore nips!! :thumbup:

I hear you guys on working out, I too weigh more than I ever have and I know its because I don't exercise and eat more than I should :blush: I don't even have a good excuse...I'm home all day with my kids, I am just lazy :blush: I wanted to be back to pre baby weight before I had Kaiya before I got pregnant again and I am not...I'm about 12lbs from there :(

I spend alot of time in scarborough also...we camp alot at Bayley's! We love that area!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->