CBFM Buddy

I totally buy into psychic readings by the way - but I guess it depends on the psychic! I had a reading a few years ago that totally predicted when I'd meet my husband and and specified a number of details about him - it was really uncanny when I met him and he met all the criteria! I will give more info later, but have to run home - birthday dinner, yay! Anyway, that psychic also told me I'd have THREE children, 2 boys and a girl, so I'm trying not to stress. It's weird though because I have 2 step daughters, so i wonder if he got that wrong because I can't imagine having FIVE kids total. I guess time will tell. I've thought about making another appointment with him to see if he'll have anything else to say on the subject.

Heya! Thought I'd come have a quick read before work as I was out last night seeing a Medium on tour.

My symptom include irregular (most likely an-ovulatory) periods, unable to loose weight, I can always loose about a stone then I cant loose anymore, excess hair, this ones abit difficult as I am very dark hairs anyways, but since coming off the pill its got noticeably worse.

Thank you all for you help, looks very interesting and I will have a in depth read later :) xx

Morning ladies! How are you all today? I got a high on my monitor this morning, same cycle day (12) as last month and I still o'd on cd18 so I don't think it will be any earlier, however get this, FF put dotted crosshairs on my chart this morning, lol. I know I haven't o'd yet so I'm not worried, I just though it was funny. My temps have been wacky!

Hey All!

How are you all today? Creative - WOOHOO for the high! YEAH!
Daisy, Mamma, Dawn, Mrs B - how you guys? Daisy, how was your bday?

AFM - Went to endocronologist today and she put me on 50mcg of synthroid to help with my thyroid. Said this should fix everything :)

Hi all!

Jchic, sorry AF arrived. Boo. But glad you are all sorted with the thyroid, yay! Are you still going to try femera this cycle?

Creative, those ARE some wacky temps. Huh. Very interested in your chart!

Mrs b, tell us about the medium! Also, google "the fertility diet" when you get a chance. There's an article by Willet - researcher at harvard. Very interesting about the role of diet in fertility, especially in the case of anovulation.

Mamma, what's cooking? How are those nips? :)

Afm, birthday was great, aside from the "almost 35!!" jitters. Got lots of sweet messages and calls, and a lovely dinner out with my hubby and stepdaughters. Husband made me an awesome card on construction paper. I might try to upload a pic of it later - too cute.
Still a low on the CBFM, and my temps are consistent. Will start doing opks in the afternoon starting today just to make sure I don't miss it, but nit expecting to O until this weekend at the earliest.

I am a little crampy right now and had a had a tiny bit of brown goo (sorry tmi) when I went to the bathroom a bit ago...no clue what that is all about. :shrug:

The medium I went to see was Sally Morgan, some of you may of heard about her?

It was a great evening :) Didn't get a reading myself, was hoping my mum or grandma would come through, especially as both me and my sister were there but sat in different areas, but I one Lady my sister was with got one and a man we both knew came through for someone else.

There were some very interesting, very recent (funeral yesterday) readings and some very historical ones too. Some were so shocking and so emotional! I would definitely go again.

I don't know how people can doubt it as its so specific!! How they get that information, however they do it, I think its amazing!!

I am a little crampy right now and had a had a tiny bit of brown goo (sorry tmi) when I went to the bathroom a bit ago...no clue what that is all about. :shrug:

Hmmmmm, I bet that's ovulation approaching! WOOHOOO!

Hmmmmm, I bet that's ovulation approaching! WOOHOOO!

really?? But I always o on CD18 and today's only CD12, do you think I am going to o earlier from the B6??

Yes definitely. thats definitely what that is.

That's odd...I don't usually get that...maybe its a good sign I have a healthy egg this month :D

No idea creative! This type of midcycle spotting to me sounds like either ovulation bleed or implantation bleed, both of which would be so strange for this point in your cycle. Obviously much more likely to be ovulation bleed.... Better get down to business!! Of course, I guess it could be some very late post-AF spotting that is just coming out now... which would explain it's brown color (brown = old blood). Hmmm. A conundrum.

Mrs. B, very cool about the medium. I've never gone to one of those readings with a large group, but I did see a psychic one time about 3 years ago. I went because I was anxious about some potential health problems (who me??? anxious about my health?? never!), and this particular psychic had predicted several health related things for a friend, that all came to pass. Specifically, he had told her that her dad was going to be diagnosed with prostate cancer within the next few months, but that he'd be OK (this happened). He also said her mom was going to get some sort of blood infection, and she would resist treatment with antibiotics because she is very leery of western medicine, but that if she did get treatment she would be OK. This too happened. So anyway, I went ahead and booked an appointment - it was like an 8 month wait list! When I finally went there, he said a few things that were a little weird but I wasn't totally convinced. For example, right away he asked me where California comes in for me - well I lived in CA just before moving back East, and my cell phone still has a CA area code, so I didn't give that too much weight. He also knew/guess that I had worked in entertainment industry, but that's not much of a stretch as I admitted I lived in LA. Then he said both my grandfathers were present (that's a little weird). Finally the thing that got me was when he started talking about my love life. He told me to stop being so anxious (who me?? anxious?) about meeting the right guy, because I was going to meet him soon. Then he told me to stop seeing the guy I was dating at the time, "Matt," because he was no good for me - I never told the psychic I was dating anyone, much less the guys name!! Very strange. Then he described the man I would meet: 6' feet or 6'1, dark hair, light eyes, name starts with a C or a K, works in financial industry and youngest of three brothers, and we'd meet by the end of the summer. Well my husband meets ALL of those. We met in August. How weird is that???

No idea creative! This type of midcycle spotting to me sounds like either ovulation bleed or implantation bleed, both of which would be so strange for this point in your cycle. Obviously much more likely to be ovulation bleed.... Better get down to business!! Of course, I guess it could be some very late post-AF spotting that is just coming out now... which would explain it's brown color (brown = old blood). Hmmm. A conundrum.

Mrs. B, very cool about the medium. I've never gone to one of those readings with a large group, but I did see a psychic one time about 3 years ago. I went because I was anxious about some potential health problems (who me??? anxious about my health?? never!), and this particular psychic had predicted several health related things for a friend, that all came to pass. Specifically, he had told her that her dad was going to be diagnosed with prostate cancer within the next few months, but that he'd be OK (this happened). He also said her mom was going to get some sort of blood infection, and she would resist treatment with antibiotics because she is very leery of western medicine, but that if she did get treatment she would be OK. This too happened. So anyway, I went ahead and booked an appointment - it was like an 8 month wait list! When I finally went there, he said a few things that were a little weird but I wasn't totally convinced. For example, right away he asked me where California comes in for me - well I lived in CA just before moving back East, and my cell phone still has a CA area code, so I didn't give that too much weight. He also knew/guess that I had worked in entertainment industry, but that's not much of a stretch as I admitted I lived in LA. Then he said both my grandfathers were present (that's a little weird). Finally the thing that got me was when he started talking about my love life. He told me to stop being so anxious (who me?? anxious?) about meeting the right guy, because I was going to meet him soon. Then he told me to stop seeing the guy I was dating at the time, "Matt," because he was no good for me - I never told the psychic I was dating anyone, much less the guys name!! Very strange. Then he described the man I would meet: 6' feet or 6'1, dark hair, light eyes, name starts with a C or a K, works in financial industry and youngest of three brothers, and we'd meet by the end of the summer. Well my husband meets ALL of those. We met in August. How weird is that???

WOW that is AMAZING!!!! Is this person in NJ? Send info girlllll!

I know - so weird. So he said I'd have 3 kids, and I'm just wondering now if he was "seeing" my stepdaughters, and counting those as two? But he said 2 boys and a girl, and I have 2 girls. Although both are tomboys and one in particular is very much like a boy in personality/temperment, and we even wonder if she might end up being gay because she is just SO not into boys, although it's still early (she's 11). So maybe she is one of the "boys" and then I will have one child, a boy? I don't see how I even have time to have 3 kids of my own! Then I was wondering if I'll end up having twins or something because I'll need fertility drugs (fertilityhypochondranoia, new word), but he did say 3 pregnancies, but then he also said, "but they'll be big babies. You know what I mean by that don't you?" I nodded yes, but I have NO idea what he meant?? He was talking a mile a minute and I was just bewieldered by it all. So confused now. Really thinking of making another appointment!

He is located in Long Island - but not far out. Port Washington I think - name is Jeffery Wands, and I think his info is on the web - he has a radio show and has published books I think.

okay..now that i spazzed out!!

Cre8tiv ~ that is a great sign, i bet you have a really strong ov this cycle. get bd'ing!

Jchic ~ i really hope the synthroid works and you get a bfp next cycle. at least you have something to try now...fx for you.

Daisy ~ glad you had a great birthday! i'm amazed by your story! wow. hope you get some highs soon!

AFM ~ i'm only thinking half straight right now.. still have some soreness to my boobs...cramping like i'm gonna get AF...no spotting yet. we shall see.

:shock: OMG!! Congratulations hun!!!! How exciting!! Now imagine if you get your :bfp: to go along with that :cloud9: So happy for you!!!! Do share how he did it...I love hearing those stories :D

Mamma!!! Congrats!!! Yay!! So happy for you! Let's do hear the details!

it's not very romantic but.....OH took the day off, saying he didn't feel good (i didn't work last night, so i had the day to hang around) and we dropped our dogs off at daycare...went for a ride and decided we would go out to breakfast..so he took me to this Maple Barn that i love (he doesn't care for it that much) and then as we were driving back pulled into the jewelry store parking lot saying he had to get a battery for his watch. When we got in there i immediatley walked over to the engagement rings (as i've done the last 5 years with no avail) and the sales clerk asked what kind of diamonds i like and blah blah, so as i was telling him....and then...Jay whipped the ring out of his pocket and opened it up!! I just looked at him shocked and asked him what the hell that was and why was he driving around with a diamond.....(i was trying not to cry in the store, the second i walked out the door i burst into tears and all the girls in the store were laughing b/c they thought it was cute!) The end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->