CBFM Buddy

Huge congrats Tink!!!!!!!! its awesome that this thread is being so lucky!!!! Fxd it rubs off on all you other ladies and you get those long awaited bfps sooon!!!!

Yep Briss natural bfp when waiting for IUI planning appt!! :happydance:

Tella not been using the CBFM- it broke :-( x

Thought I'd pop in! Even thou I speak to you all (nearly) in journals! Lol.

How's things briss? If your still here that is, and good luck to the newbies! I wish you quick, stress free bfps :hugs:

Xxx

:happydance: Chicky only 12 days to go look at you:happydance:

Me - I'm off for my 3rd scan tomorrow - hopefully I will get to see a heartbeat this time - my other two were far to early but were given to me due to spotting and previous history:cry:

I have just got back from a few days away in Spain and people were asking boy/girl:haha: didn't have the heart to tell them it was all bloat:winkwink:

Last scan I had we saw the sac and something in it - so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Tink - :happydance: you've seen the heartbeat - we are so close in dates unless it all changes :haha:

Good luck to all the other ladies still trying :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Hi Chicky, I hope all is well and you are feeling great and getting ready to finally meet your baby, just 2 weeks to go :) how time flies

afm, still there still TTC naturally, had a bit of success with improving hubby's sperm count from 1 mil to 11 after he stopped with the beer for 3 months. continue with chinese medicine, paying a small fortune to Dr Zhai - baby miracle maker as she is known here hoping she can put my body into balance and trying to get my DH to start taking chinese herbs to improve his sperm count. also been busy trying to lose my LTTTC weight, over the last 3 years I did put on about 7 kg and I need smth to keep my mind off TTC and just have smth positive to focus on, it's just getting too hard to bear

:happydance: Chicky only 12 days to go look at you:happydance:

Me - I'm off for my 3rd scan tomorrow - hopefully I will get to see a heartbeat this time - my other two were far to early but were given to me due to spotting and previous history:cry:

I have just got back from a few days away in Spain and people were asking boy/girl:haha: didn't have the heart to tell them it was all bloat:winkwink:

Last scan I had we saw the sac and something in it - so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Tink - :happydance: you've seen the heartbeat - we are so close in dates unless it all changes :haha:

Good luck to all the other ladies still trying :dust::dust::dust:

X

Thanks Garfie! You two are only a day apart!!! :thumbup: proper bump buddies :winkwink:

Yep 12 days, they can't go quick enough now, this last bit is actually painful an not in just a physical way, don't get me wrong I'm not ungrateful but omg I have aches in places I didn't know I had places! Still on the upside I'm used to not getting more than an hours sleep at a time now! :haha: all prep for baby right? Xx

Hi Chicky, I hope all is well and you are feeling great and getting ready to finally meet your baby, just 2 weeks to go :) how time flies

afm, still there still TTC naturally, had a bit of success with improving hubby's sperm count from 1 mil to 11 after he stopped with the beer for 3 months. continue with chinese medicine, paying a small fortune to Dr Zhai - baby miracle maker as she is known here hoping she can put my body into balance and trying to get my DH to start taking chinese herbs to improve his sperm count. also been busy trying to lose my LTTTC weight, over the last 3 years I did put on about 7 kg and I need smth to keep my mind off TTC and just have smth positive to focus on, it's just getting too hard to bear

Wow briss that's a brilliant increase! And just from stopping drinking! Wowzer :thumbup: I hope this Chinese dr can really help you guys, have you gone any further down the ivf road? Or is hubby still not keen? Xxx

Ooh Garfie :happydance: based on my scan I'm now a day behind you :haha: not changing anything yet tho lol xx

Briss that is fantastic. Good luck Hun xx

Hellllo anyone still here - or have you all moved on:winkwink:

I'm still waiting :coffee::coffee::coffee:

X

I am still around ladies., unfortunately I do not have any good news to share for me it's just getting from bad to worse; after a year of vitamins, lifestyle changes, Chinese herbs etc etc my FSH moved up even higher than before so the NHs refused us funding for IVF. We went to a private clinic and after a scan I was told I have cysts on both ovaries and one in particular did not look good so will be doing blood work to check for ovarian cancer … quite depressing really. we are considering doing natural cycle IVF but we were given about 10-16% success rate

I'm still here too

Oh Briss, hope everything turns out ok!! :hugs:

Oh briss I hope everything will turn out just fine and it's all a big misunderstanding :hugs:

Oh Briss - BIG :hugs: hun - life just ain't fair sometimes :growlmad:

Hope you get some more positive news:happydance:

I miss this thread to - although in the end most of us didn't end up using the CBFM:haha:

X

Bris's and garfie I'm so sorry for you :(

Tink, Mrs_B and chicky, congrats :D

AFM - 9 weeks 4 days are a successful FET (our first transfer). Very excited.

Exil - Congrats hun - that is really good news, hope you are drinking plenty and getting lots of :sleep:

Any symptoms yet?:winkwink:

X

Exil, I don't understand. Your at 9 weeks 4 days since your FET or you have that long until? xx

Sorry for being unclear! I am now 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant after a successful transfer :D

And yes, by 9 weeks I'd already been hospitalised for hyperemisis. Still have morning sickness and am on tablets for it. Boobs are up 2 sizes already :o

How is everyone else going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->