CBFM Buddy

Aww Yay Congratulations :) sorry you have been so sick! X

Exilius congratulations Hun! How exciting, are you stating to feel any better? Did you just have the one transferred? I was lucky with my sickness in that as my weight is very low anyway I was given tablets as soon as I started being sick more than once a day so avoided getting dehydrated. Hope things continue well for you xx

Briss - Wow what's happening with your chart? - still no O? - hope this is a good sign for you:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Hi garfie, how are you?

this is indeed a very strange cycle for me. I stopped taking chinese herbs and started taking EPO this cycle and my O seems to be delayed. I think I already ovulated but my temp is rising very slowly. My CBFM missed my LH surge this cycle for the first time since my lap about 1.5 years ago. very strange.

I am seeing my doc next week and we will discuss the results of my MRI, I should find out if we can proceed with IVF next cycle.

Briss maybe late ov for you is a good thing! Didn't you always ov super early before? How did your blood work go? I hope everything is ok with your ovaries :hugs:

Chicky, you are right I really hope it's late ovulation, was just a bit disappointed that my CBFM did not pick it up (I wonder if there is a reason for this) and also my temp it still rather low for post O temp levels.

I will get my bloods and MRI results tomorrow, trying not to think about it until I know more.

I survived a baby shower yesterday, a colleague who started TTC about 2 years after me and got pregnant in 6 months is due in 3 weeks. I am happy for her but I do wonder if it's ever going to be my turn...

Chicky, you are right I really hope it's late ovulation, was just a bit disappointed that my CBFM did not pick it up (I wonder if there is a reason for this) and also my temp it still rather low for post O temp levels.

I will get my bloods and MRI results tomorrow, trying not to think about it until I know more.

I survived a baby shower yesterday, a colleague who started TTC about 2 years after me and got pregnant in 6 months is due in 3 weeks. I am happy for her but I do wonder if it's ever going to be my turn...

My CBFM didn't pic up any Ov on the cycle I got pregnant with my daughter... So if that does turn out to be the case, don't let it bother you ;)

Mrs.B., thank you, that's very encouraging.

Tink, maybe but I do have a longer cycle from time to time and my CBFM was spot on until now.

out of 24 cycles I have done with CBFM, it only missed my LH surge 3 times, twice after my lap last year and now. I guess I just have to wait and see what'll happen next cycle.

Ladies, finally something positive to share, my left cyst has disappeared!! I am so happy! apparently what they previously said about the cyst having a solid component was probably wrong because clearly the cyst dissolved somehow. the doc said it was probably a shadow. That's what I thought the ovarian pain post O + increased oestrogen levels indicated a simple functional cyst that comes and goes and I was sure it will go away on its own but when they said it would not because it had a solid component I obviously began worrying and then positive CA 125 almost finished me off. the cancer doc said they do not consider CA 125 on its own only in combination with other factors and also if it's cancer it does not go down only up and mine went from 45 to 34. I am so pleased.

Oh briss that is the most fantastic news!!! :happydance: thank god, you must be so so relieved :hugs:

Thanks Chicky, My DH did his SA today so if all is well we can now finally go for IVF. I am so tired of waiting and getting bad news. finally we have something positive

Yay! :happydance: soon we will all be moaning about being covered in sick and sleepless nights! :haha: xxx

Briss - :happydance: sounds like good news all round:hugs:

:rofl: Chicky - trust you to mention the glamorous side of being a mum:haha:

:hugs:

X

Briss that's great news! Good luck with the IVF. I'm not sure the costs for you, but over here ICSI is just $100 more. I'd recommend it as it protects against issues like we have with lack of zona binding. If you don't have many shots its worth making every one of them count, especially if you're still thinking a natural cycle.

How is everyone else doing? I gave away my cbfm to one of the girls in my due date group who had an early miscarriage and is determined to get a bfp before we all pop. I figured she could get more use out of it than I ever could as temping alone can detect my o, and we could shag every day of the week and would never get pregnant.

Haha Garfie I thought I'd be a glam mummy! Hair and make up always done and nice shopping trips and lunches out! :haha: having a bath now is as glam as I get! :haha: I used to scoff at women who would walk around with hair shoved in a ponytail, no make up, jeans and a hoodie which might I add before Ronnie I wouldn't be seen dead in, i used to think "how hard can it be? its only a baby! surely theres time to at least brush your hair!" Well.....lesson learned there :haha:

Exil that's very kind of you, I sold mine on eBay and it was a very bittersweet moment. There won't be any more from me and I fear having it lying around will make me bitter about that fact, but it went to a lovely lady who had been ttc forever and only just heard of them!

We'll probably try for a brother/sister for the one hiding in my belly ATM, but with any luck they're already conceived and sitting in a freezer! Don't want to go through the whole shebang again! I am so glad that stressful time is over, and I'm glad I passed it to someone who it would actually help.

Asides from not dressing up fancy all the time and getting puked on are you having fun/glad to be a mum?

Exil it's the most wonderful, exciting, joyful thing I've ever known. He is beautiful and perfect in every way. But I won't lie it's also the most exhausting, worrying, tear inducing, stressful time of my life too. I personally found the first 6 weeks horrendous. The first 2 being the worst because its all new and you are both trying to get to know each other. It was nothing like I thought it would be but unfortunately Ronnie and I were both traumatised from the whole thing, he was very very unhappy but that I think was because I was too. That whole moment when your baby enters the world, feeling that rush of love etc etc doesnt happen for everyone, and the fact I couldn't feed him also was just so sad. I think it was partly due to the fact I didn't see him for 3 hrs after he was born :shrug: whatever the situation insist you hold him/her! I didn't, but to be fair I was out of it and didn't realise it had been so long it was all a bit of a blur. It makes a huge difference. Thankfully it doesn't last and one night during his 40th feed of the night it just clicked! That's when I got the rush :cloud9: there is nothing like staring into your babys eyes, and they are looking back at you like they can see strait into your soul!

Exil you will love it and I'm sure it'll be just how you've always dreamed it would be but for some sadly it isn't. Just remember not to beat yourself up about it.

Oh and watch out for those day 4-10 ish hormones! :haha: they are something else! X

Ooh and another tip! The whole birth plan thing! Tear it up and throw I away :haha:

Hi may I join in please.... I'm on my second cycle using cbfm on day 20 and still low! :( I have 33 day cycles and now starting to worry that there's something wrong with me! Anyone in the same boat? Can anyone give me any advice please? I'm pulling my hair out!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->