CBFM Buddy

Awww garfie,
sooo sorry she got you, had high hopes for you this month :hugs:

Briss, don't know how you won't get the funding as you have been trying for so long and if you don't I will start to wonder where all the money we pay in to the system actually goes, I bet someone on benefits would get funding for it so why can't you and dh (assuming you both work lol)

Afm, have had spotting today, not sure I understand why as can't possibly be ovulation spotting, (it's wayyyy too early) and even though I had a period I still feel much different after last cycle, I feel bloated and I am hungry all the time but my temps are down getting pure neg on ov sticks thinking about asking dr to do blood test but am pretty sure they will refuse as have had a period.

Just a little update... CD5 and still not being asked for a stick, when do they normally ask on the first use?

Pink - Oh I remember those days anxious to pee on a CBFM stick:winkwink: it depends on how long your cycles are hun - mine at the time were very short so I got asked for a stick CD6 but I know some ladies on here were much later:dohh:

Pixie - Why can't it be O spotting - sometimes we get an early O - surely that would be better for you this month seen as though you don't have a donor? - get this month out of the way as quick as possible - but if you have to go to the docs for bloods you can always do what a lot of these ladies on this site do lie about your last period:haha: personally I wouldn't recommend it - as it throws everything out and creates worry but I know ladies that have:flower:

Briss - I personally would give it another 6 months - as speaking from experience bringing a child/ren up on your own is very difficult emotionally, physically, financially now I'm not saying you can't do it I'm just saying as we all know everything is much easier with the love and support of a good partner/husband - I think personally in your situation I would review after 6 months.

And for what it's worth we either want our own child - or we will not bother adoption is not an option for us - unfortunately IVF is not either due to my age and the fact I already have 2 - even though hubby has none so that is why I would give it a bit longer hun - remember you have been pregnant once before (that's what I tell myself daily) so it can happen again:happydance:

AFM - She got me :cry:

:hugs:

X

hello girls,
its been an exciting week..i've tested positive and am now 4w3d.
i want to spread lots of babydust for you!!!

Pixie, it's really annoying that they refuse the funding but it's more to do with my FSH being high and I do not meet the criteria for funding. it has to be below 12 and mine goes as far as 19. basically for them it means I wont respond to stimulation so no point wasting funding on me the IVF wont be successful anyway. the truth is that with the correctly tailored treatment I can get pregnant but it's hard work and most IVfs are not tailor made. I am just hoping that by the time we get to our next IVF my FSH somehow miraculously goes down…

pinkribbon, I usually start testing from CD6 but I usually O between Cd11 and CD14

garfie, so sorry AF got you. I really do not want to bring up a child on my own but it's just a question of whether I am going to have a child at all. breaking up my marriage to DH whom I love is the hardest thing but I really must have children. It's tearing me apart.

loveandterror, congratulations H&H 9 months!

Loveandterror,
:happydance:
What was your earliest symtopm? Just out of curiosity :)

Garfie, I never ovulate so early and if I am ovulating pretty soon then I have this feeling they are gonna go irregular again but hopefully not, and it's just a odd cycle :)

Pink the first month was CD6 second month was cd 6 3rd month was cd10 hope that helps :) and remember when you get your first, stop feeding sticks or use old one :)

Briss, well hopefully you will get funding, and I would give it the six months too, hopefully you will get a miracle inbetween :hugs:

Afm woke up with a really sore throat like there is lump in my thoat, temps jumped up so maybe ov is really close after all, will ov test later, or maybe it's b/c I can't shake this cold of mine messing up my temps

I think the monitor is still set on the previous owner's cycles :dohh:

It's CD6 and not asking for any sticks! I'm really upset as it means it's clearly not going to read my cycle right :(

Congratulations loveandterror!

Love & Terror - Congrats hun :happydance::happydance:

Pink - Did you do a full reset if it's second hand - if not I would look out for your bodily signs of O and maybe use OPKs and just BD regular this month and don't forget to reset for next month:flower:

AFM - My little boy is 13 today - where has the time gone :cry:

:hugs:

X

No I didn't :( I assumed since she'd sent it with new batteries and everything it had already been reset :nope:

Feeling super disheartened now and I was positive beforehand :(

Well girls,
So confused this month
FF trying to say I ovulated on cd11, still spotting bright pink 3 days running and now I have dashed crosshairs,
No positive opk as of yet
My temps are up but I think they might have been down due to having that stupid cold, and now returned to normal and FF have just confused it with temp rises I don't know lol,

I feel really different from other cycles too, feel soo tired(cold gone now) feel bloated often, and getting twinges in pelvic area for the last few days, if I don't feel any different by Monday then am gonna have to register at a GP and get blood test lol haven't bother registering at one since moving back to London from reading

Pixie, I think FF just reacted to your temp rise, it's a simple automatic programme really so just give it a few more days until you get your positive OPK and a further temp shift.

Reset the monitor so it now thinks I'm on CD6 when I'm on CD7 but I'm hoping it's not gonna make a huge difference.

Hi Pixie, I wish I could be more help to you. Do you normally spot during ovulation? Hopefully it sorts itself out. You don't realize how confusing your body can be until you start ttc!

pink that should help! I'm on day 7 today didn't ask for a stick but I suspect it will tomorrow.

Haven't checked mucus today incase I make myself bleed more as checked it yesterday and now I seem to have light bleeding rather then just spotting so I really have no clue on this cycle good job donor cancelled this one, all neg opks as of yet gonna take one later see what that says

FF finally changed my OV date, no date of it as of yet, knew it was wrong,
Am either gonna OV overnight or tomorrow,

Shame really as the dates I booked hotel for was perfect would have come home today :(
Roll on next month :happydance:

I'm CD9 today but he monitor thinks I'm CD8, I got a high today which is surprisingly early! I am getting EWCM too though :shrug:

Hi pink,
Did you reset the monitor completely, if so:
it would count as your first month using cbfm, it's rare that it would give peak on first month, first time using cbfm for me I got 16/17 highs rest low, it's just testing your cycles I think, so I wouldn't worry too much about it :)

Yes it was reset completely. The line does look darker than the rest have but I'm surprised it showed high early on!

cd9 for me today and the monitor still didn't ask for a stick. I was pleased it's getting to know my longer cycle lol- at least one test stick saved! I suspect it'll ask for a stick tomorrow. Pink- you're so lucky to be gearing up for go time early!
Pixie- hopefully everything lines up for you next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->