CBFM Buddy

I have reset My cbfm as I didn't do this for this cycle and a friend had been using mine. Without it reset I had all medium readings and no peak thos month so ive decided not to waste any more test sticks on this cycle and just wair for af now (should be a few days away) then I can start again. X

Pink I'm on cycle 4 with it. Cycle 6 ttc. Today was cd10 and it asked for a stick and gave me a high which for some reason made me happy. Hopefully I'll peak in a week! I rearranged my whole work sked so I'll be home the next week and a half for it:)

Good luck! Hopefully you have plenty of time to catch that egg working from home :)

My first month CD12 (the monitor is a day behind on CD11) it is showing PEAK!

After reading that the first month wouldn't show any peaks as it is getting to know me I'm so excited!! :yipee:!!

Great new PinkRibbon :yipee: I got a peaks on my first month of using it too :)

Well ladies, my return to this thread seems to have been very short! I got a positive ic a couple of days ago but negative FRER and superdrug own brand so thought the ic must have been a dud. Took an SD and a FRER today just because I love to POAS and both have come back :bfp: yikes!

Woo hoo lolly :happydance:

h&h nine months to you
Ur not the only poas addict lol

Now just wish I could say the same :(
Roll on next ovualtion in about a month time hopefully donor able to do that one :)

Way to go on peak pink now just keep BDing wishing lots of :dust:

Briss, how u holding up, good I hope :)

Lynny lots of BDing for u next seeking lots of :dust: to you too :)

Pink seeing the peak is so great isn't it! I'm on cd12 as well today but it'll be another week before I see a peak.

Lolly congrats! Wonderful news! Did you bd on both peak days? I have to ask lol.

Taylorboo hopefully your af stays far away!

Pixie- thanks! Hopefully your donor comes through next month and you get your bfb!

Here's my chart ;)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38e216/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

pinkribbon, I usually ovulate the day after my first positive OPK. This cycle I ovulated on the first peak day x

hi girls thought i would post as its been quiet the last few days :)

Briss,
how you feeling atm any better I hope :hugs:

Garfie,
hope lots of BDing happening :) any sign of OV yet?

pink, any temptation to POAS already lol

Lynny, good luck for this month, FXed for you :)

afm, I think I am going to go doctors and ask for blood test even though i have had an AF, b/c I just don't feel right, (I have not been symptom watching since AF)
I had to go to walk in clinic as have been getting shooting pains in the back of my left leg for about a month now and was prescribed cocodamols for sciatica (something to do with the nerve in lower back)

but recently i feel like I could sleep forever been ready to sleep about 11 pm which is really early for me and i am bloating so much that I have to undo my zip and button on my jeans which have always fitted perfectly, my sis didnt get a positive urine test all through her pregnancy, i asked her yesterday,my belly feels firm below belly button too, I really hope it not something serious.

Hi Pixie hopefully blood work can give you some answers. Let us know how it goes!

Hope everyone is doing well. I;m still waiting to O. LH line on the sticks is there but still faint so a few more days to go I suspect.

Pixie, great to see you got your crosshairs and your ovulation date is good as well. looks like your cycle is behaving. sorry about your nerve pain I hope it wont last. definitely see a doctor if you do not feel right. I know my body so well now that I simply cant miss a pregnancy, when I was pregnant with chemical i just knew it from 10 DPO even though i had bfns and was spotting. I felt implantation for days.

afm, not sure FF is right about my O date as I never ovulated on my first peak. am down with a nasty cold, apart from that nothing much to report really. DH is behaving which gives me hope

well sod knows what going on with my cycles FF changed my crosshairs to dashed crosshairs

Hi ladies,

Hope you're all doing well! I got a peak today on the monitor. Yay! We bd'd last night and now just patiently waiting for dh to get home:) Such a relief seeing the peak. Just noticing watery cm no ew maybe that'll come tomorrow who knows.

Pixie I hope you're feeling better. What's a dashed crosshair? I've never seen that on ff.

Pink hope you're enjoying your 2 ww!

Briss glad to hear dh is behaving. I hope your cold clears up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->