CBFM Buddy

Dashed cross hairs is dash space dash space dash space instead of the normal straight connecting line, means according to the chart there is conflicting information,

But now as the days have gone past it's taken away my crosshairs altogether quite confusing to me now, never happened to me before going docs tomorrow to try and get a blood tests but I bet they do a urine test only, but will try and explain the my mum never got pos urine tests ( asked her too yesterday) and my sis never got pos on urine either,
As still bloating, eating loads, peeing lots sciatica could be an early sign too, maybe it's a phantom pregnancy coz I want it to work so much lol they do say it could happen as it's exactly like being pregnant without a baby lol

Bloody hell pixie your chart looks great! Which is very weird :shrug: I hope the drs have some answers for you. You didn't try this cycle right? X

i know chicky its crazy, it give me crosshair at cd11 than changed it at cd 15 then dashed crosshairs at cd20 now taken it away completely today, soo confused lol and no didnt try this month, and hopefully i wont need to try again lool but i think thats just wishful thinking in my head :confused:

Ask for progesterone blood checks as well pixie :thumbup: at least then you'll know if you've ovulated or not as FF obviously can't make up it's mind!

Good idea lolly,
Gonna say I been trying for 2 years too then maybe they will check fertility then aswell well technically I have just with a break in it but docs don't need to know that as I entered all my stuff into FF still lol
Hopefully I will get an appointment as it's one if them phone at 8 am and hope u get through for an appointment

Pixie I hope and pray it is a pregnancy. If it's not I hope they can give you some answers. Let us know how it goes!

well girls got an appointment today, see doctor, asked for blood test, she asked bout urine test and i said there is no point, so shesent me hosp for blood test but i said i had been trying for 2 years as planned but she said the she wont test progesterone levels until this result comes back,i did tell a fib and say i missed period but only b/c my body feels different then normal otherwise i wouldn't have lied lol

o well we will see what happens, will keep you all updated, said to GF that test was pointless but it gets the ball rolling with docs too

Crosshairs came back today too on cd16 :confused:

AF got me today, depressing but on the other hand 28 day cycle and CD14 ovulation is fantastic, although FF got totally confused and got my O date wrong by two days. I have not had many of those since my lap&dye two years ago and Chinese herbs did not help at all to get my cycle back to normal seems like quitting the herbs was the right thing to do for me. also maybe IVF meds somehow helped but I doubt it.

Ahh briss I think quitting those herbs was definitely the right way to go. Sorry she got you Hun but great to know your cycles are becoming more normal! Any more plans for further ivf? :hugs:

Briss sorry to hear af got you but that's great your cycles are getting shorter!

Pixie hope everything gets figured out for next cycle so you can go full steam ahead!

Im dpo2 today. Nothing exciting. Just waiting.

hi girls

briss sorry AF got don't get depressed as it is telling that your cycles are getting back to some sort of normality

Lolly am so sorry, what happened, have you been for blood test to confirm yet?

Garfie, any POAS yet for an addict?

Pink, Managed to not POAS yet?

Chicky when are ya trying for number 2? lol

good luck Lynny fingers crossed for you :)

afm, I phoned doctors on friday to get blood tests result like i was told to, but they had no result yet but got docs tomorrow for my sciatica anyway so will check then,
by going by my ovulation date (not FF ) as FF messing around i should be due for AF tomorrow but showing no signs i still have creamy cm and my cervix is soo high i can barely feel it but its soft and closed, so :confused: right now hope doc can give me some answers,
but will keep you all updated anyway
:dust: to all

argggghhhhh

my donor just sent email that he cant help no more, :(

what else can go fricking go wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicky, trying!? She's already there Pixie :haha:

I unfortunately miscarried at 4+4 :cry: my lines got noticeably lighter and I got a 'not preg' digi 2 days after getting a 'preg 1-2' digi so I knew it was coming, but still heartbreaking when I started to bleed. Trying not to dwell, and we are going to actively ntnp so hopefully I can catch again soon :)

Pixie, what a nightmare :wacko: what were his reasons? Do you have a back up donor, or will it mean finding one all over again? I hope you get an even better one next time :hugs:

Sorry for AF Briss xx

was quite tired last night haha ye just seen chicky 11 weeks lol

well went docs and got blood test result and hcg level was less then one, so i said to her, did i have a chemical as any hcg level is pregnancy, no? baring in mind i lied to get blood test by saying i missed period but i had an unusual period

apparantly everyone has hcg in there bodies!
never heard of that though from what i have read
so no idea what happening hopefully i come on today/tomorrow/day after when due

Lolly, no back up donor as its been to long, we are back to square one.
he did give a reason, he said he having "family issues" but he let us down for January too as "his mum had a fall", but i reckon his wife/girlfriend/children found out he was donating as no one knew he was, (so he said when first meeting)

Oh wow :wacko: well I hope you find a new donor soon :hugs: will they do the cd21/progesterone bloods then or not? Did they only check for pregnany?

well here's the funny thing about this stupid NHS system, it was only the nurse for registration, but she said to me that they would normally will start doing tests after 1year/18 months but she said to me that because I am not doing it the "conventional way" they prob wont help as "hetrosexual" they tell them to BD 1 - 2 times a week to make sure fresh sperm is always inside,
even though i have been trying for 2 years

but am going to go and see an actual doctor that referred me for BT and if she says the same thing i will have to change doctor already as only just registered

doc wouldn't do progesterone test as well as pregnancy test,
but i just wanted to make sure as been prescribed cocodemal for sciatica (not allowed when pregnant)

but the problem is I was weighed today and have put on 6lbs in a matter of weeks and am always hungry so thought there was a slight chance i was, would only say like 10% but still wouldn't take the chance lol oh and boobs have swollen and heavy/sore but they all could be just normal PMS signs too, but just checked to be sure!

i dont think the nurse should have said that b/c now i just feel like giving up completely :(
lets just hope i can get some answers soon :(

Lolly I am so sorry to hear about your mc. Hugs to you.

Pixie how awful! About the donor backing out as well as them not doing testing. Hopefully you'll have more success with the doctor who referred you for the BT. And here's hoping too that you find another donor soon and maybe his swimmers will give you a bfp.

I'm still early in the 2ww. dpo 5 today. Woke up with twinges last night but really I can't tell the difference between ovaries and intestinal twinges lol. Could have been the pizza I ate last night.

I'm going to jump in here. I have my cbfm, 1st cycle using it, 1st clomid cycle since taking a 8 month break from TTC. CD12, just waiting for a High day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->