CBFM Buddy

hello everyone,

It has been busy on here today :)

hi to Ttc_lolly and new37, nice to have you here :)

Day 24 for me and i am still on a high, :sex: this evening, but am just taking a relaxed approach this month.

I am thinking of taking soy next cycle, seems to do wonders for some.

hope everyone is okay

Dawn

Wondering if I o'd this afternoon??? I had this very painful feeling, kind of full like, not really crampy, but it was only for like an hour then it went away :shrug: Guess we'll see tomorrow!

OOOooh I hope so Creative! We HAVE to be cycle twins again! I really think I O'ed last night or this morning. I haven't really seen any EWCM today. I wore a cup this morning but since I took it out a few hours ago I've been dry.

Can't wait to see what our temps do!

Dawn, can't wait for you to peak, girl! Glad you are feeling relaxed. I wish I could do that!

OOOooh I hope so Creative! We HAVE to be cycle twins again! I really think I O'ed last night or this morning. I haven't really seen any EWCM today. I wore a cup this morning but since I took it out a few hours ago I've been dry.

Can't wait to see what our temps do!!

Well I question whether yesterday I got my peak late morning after I did my test because it (to me) looked like it should have been a peak instead of a high. I'll take a pic of them so you can see.

Ok so tell me if you think yesterday's stick (cd16) should have been a peak? I am wondering why I got a high as it looked peakish to me :haha: Both are the same pic, just took one against a white background and the other I held up to the light.

Attachments

• DSC00140.jpg
    DSC00140.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00133.jpg
    DSC00133.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
Oh goody! I think sometimes that happens. Like this month and last month, I got a + OPK in the afternoon or evening before my first peak reading. I bet yesterday you were just starting your surge but maybe it was too early for CBFM to pick it up (as LH is present in great concentration in the afternoon/evening). So that means you are due to O today possibly!

I posted before I saw your pics. But yes, I agree - I bet you started your surge yesterday. I think I am about 12 hours ahead of you timing wise! Today's is a stronger peak for sure, but I bet if you had done an OPK yesterday afternoon it would have been +.

That's what I was wondering too Daisy!! Maybe I did infact o this afternoon... :D I will still dtd tomorrow anyway just to be on the safe side!

Me too - better safe than sorry. :) But yeah, I'd say you definitely started surging yesterday. Your stick looks the same as mine!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I really hope this is our month!

Me too - better safe than sorry. :) But yeah, I'd say you definitely started surging yesterday. Your stick looks the same as mine!

I LOVE that we are identical cycle buddies again this month!!! :happydance:

I wonder if I'll get another peak tomorrow then? It might give me a high?? Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I do not know what to think of my temps, according to those I o'd yesterday :wacko:

Based on your temps, it looks like you could have O'ed yesterday, but as your temps are all over the place this month, it's hard to know at this point. Based on your very wet CM today, I'd say today is still a fertile day. If you had O'ed I'd think you would have dried up by now. I think we'll just have to see what your temp does tomorrow.

I think the CBFM always gives two peaks, no? My understanding is that after it detects the first peak, it's no longer really reading the sticks - it automatically gives you a second peak and then a high... ?

HOLY COW! I cant keep up with you ladies. LOL:haha: I've been busy with work and kinda grumpy from AF so i haven't had much to say.

WELCOME!! TTC and NEW37! Dont' worry about your first month. It is a little worrisome until you get the hang of it and the machine gets to know you.
I was one of those girls who went straight from low to peak without getting any highs. I was freaking out and having a mini stroke that i wasn't going to OV which these wonderful thread ladies can attest too. :haha: It's completely normal for that to happen. Just keep trudging along and keep BDing!!

Daisy~ have you given any thought to the SMEP method of bding?? It's start bding at cd8 and bd every other day until peak the bd 3 days in row, skip one and bd one last time. Has high success rate and many girls on here have done it this way and gotten preggo. OH and i tried a couple months of it (although we never were able to follow to a T) and then we tried to switch it up. Might go back to it this month...it's easier on OH too, doesn't burn out so easily.

I def. Know what you mean about trying to figure out if it's "man goo" or EWCM..i have the same problem. I read somewhere that if you touch it and it absorbs on the tp then it's most likely "man goo" but EWCM doesn't ususally absorb on tp and you can move it around and stretch it....hope that helps, but i still can't totally figure it out. LOL I also use preseed, so i always have extra "goo" going on...I might have to talk to OB/GYN b/c i have been noticing in the last few months that the week leading up to AF i have a ton of CM and it's usually EW in nature. hmmmpf!

Way to go creative and daisy!!! FX that you catch that eggy this cycle.

Jchic ~ anything yet. CD4 for me...kinda boring in CBFM land for me..hoping to POAS soon for some excitement. lol. SO, i am "slated" to ov on xmas day!! HA. how about you?? This could be hard for us since we are flying to FLA for vaca on xmas eve...

OH, MRs. B...thats awesome that at least you get to try some treatment! Hope this is it for you...fx for clomid!! YAY!

i'm sure i've forgotten a bunch, but wanted to at least put my 2 cents in so i'm not forgotten! :haha:

Oh I don't know...I was thinking if I got my surge yesterday later on in the day than tomorrow my LH line would start to disappear and the monitor would give me a high? :shrug: I know I didn't o yesterday...my temp is the same as last month on this cycle day 97.70, I think (hope) it will go up again tomorrow confirming o today...I love this game, its actually fun to look forward to poas during this part!

Creative, I bet you dollars to donuts (I love that expression!) that you get an automatic "peak" tomorrow. But can't wait to see what your temp does! I'm really hoping to get my spike tomorrow (I can't take much more BDing!).

Mamma! I've missed you! Sorry to hear you've been grumpy, but I can relate. Being in the first week or so of the cycle is SO BORING! I've heard about this whole SMEP thing, and I think I'll look into it. I might adapt it a little for my cycle, as starting on CD 8 is way early for me since I'm Oing on CD 16-18. So I might try it, but start it on a later CD. Thanks for the tip! Oh and tons of EWCM?? That's awesome! Just means the swimmers can live longer and more have a chance to get inside!

Yay, creative! We both o'ed! Cycle buddies once again! What did your stick look like today? Mine looks like a pre fertile one - dark estrogen line, very faint LH line. So you probably o'ed yesterday?? I'm sure FF will tell me I o'ed yesterday, but I still think it was Sunday night because of the cramps, lack of fertile cm yesterday, and boobs even mildly sore last night. I'm so sure of it, I'm going to take a pass on bding today. What do the rest of you think?

Also I just compared my chart from this month to last months, and my pre o temp is exactly the same, and my 1st temp on 1 dpo is exactly the same. Talk about consistency!

:happydance: Yay!! We are o buddies too!! I do think you o'd yesterday Daisy. So if you want a break from all the :sex: I can't say as I blame you :haha: I got another Peak this morning but I think you were right and the 2nd peak is just by default. My LH line was lighter this morning than yesterday, looked more like my last high, if the 2nd peak wasn't by default I think I would have gotten a high, that and my temp increase tells me I did o yesterday after all :D We dtd this morning anyway as it hasn't been 24 hrs yet since the egg was released so the sperm would still be able to do what they needed to do! Praying this is it for us hun. We are officially in the 2WW now :D

Yay Mrs. B for clomid!!! It going to work for you right away I just have a feeling!! So excited for you hun! :hugs:

Mamma you could never be forgotten!! I hope that witch is getting ready to pack her bags soon! Its so boring while your waiting for her to leave I know!

Jchic where are you girl?

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are having a good week! :hugs:

The only thing I am concerned about is my cervix never went to the high position. It's been Medium and Soft since my first high on the monitor...doesn't it have to be high and soft around the time of ovulation??

I CANNOT keep up with this thread, LOL.
DaisyQ and Cre8tiv - how are my two little buddies today??!! Are you gearing up to be prego? I am excited for BOTH of you and truly think this is YOUR MONTH! WOOP WOOP!
Mamma - NADA! My temps have been been consistent and I am taking the Femara this month - I am on CD7 and POAS for the first time today and it was low....we shall see! We will start the sexfest soon, LOL.

Love to you all! Super busy at work today so I cant really check in xoxoxo

:hugs: jchic...and LMAO at the sexfest, woohoo!! :winkwink: What exactly does Femara do? I don't think I've ever heard of it.

I checked my cervix a bit ago and it went from soft to firm...another confirmation that I did o yesterday :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->