CBFM Buddy

FF moved my crosshairs :hissy:

What? Bizarro! I think it is from that one lower temp. If you discarded it, crosshairs would probably move back. I think you're still ok even if you did o on cd 19. You bd'ed on cd 17 and 18, right ?

I know they are not right, I'm going to manually move them. Not sure why but my temps have been wacky this month! And since o they have been really low too :shrug:

Just had a peak at your chart hun....possible implantation dip yesterday??? :D

hello all,

just some general advice ......as per usual i am confused!!!!;

cd 8 on CBFM - went to HIGH
CD 9 CBFM high and positive opk
cd 10 CBFM PEAK and positive opk
cd 11 CBFM peak and positive OPK
cd 12 CBFM High and neg OPK
cd 13 CBFM low and neg OPK

do you think i ovulated CD 11?

and how regularily should we BD now just in case?

i have never ever ovulated this early before. Its second CBFM month and i normally have 42 day cycles

i dont temp due to shifts xx

xx

I agree with Daisy, I think you may have o'd on CD10 or 11. You usually o anywhere from 24-36 hours from your 1st positive OPK.

Hi Everyone! How was the weekend? I hope good for you all :)
Wow, so much catching up to do!
How are you Mrs B?
Mamma - did you O yet?
Daisy and Cre8tiv - you guys sound like prego pants to me this month! WOOHOO! When are you testing?
How are you popcorn and happy?

AFM - Cycle day 13 and am on my 4th high day today. Went to doc for my ultrasound for cd13 on femara....looks like I will ovulate tomorrow or day after and he said there are 3 HUGE eggs, but the dominant one is on the left, so I will most likely O from there. WOOHOOO!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I am kind of in a two week wait now i guess, so not much to say from me other than Hello :)

jchic, that is great re you being due to ovulate, brillinat news.

Hope you are all well xxxx

Jchic - I'm good thankyou, Just in limbo, but tonight is the night I start my Clomid ... excited much :happydance: Congrat on your eggs :)

:hi: everyone

Yay!! Mrs. B, exciting!!! :D How long do you take it, just a few days a month right? HOpe this will be your month hun, you definitely deserve it!!

3 big eggs...wow!! Awesome news Jchic....does that mean possible triplets??? :D

I have nothing going on with me today either, this has been a pretty boring 2ww...not much of anything to analyze and today I'm in such a bad mood...PMS sign...probably! :(

I had planned on testing on Christmas morning but DH found out last night and said he doesn't want me to because I was all upset on Thanksgiving and I let it ruin my day (which I did not...I was upset for a few hours but that was it). So he doesn't want me to test until after Christmas now...what is he mad?!!! LOL I don't know now...maybe I'll test on Christmas eve?? Are you still planning to test on Christmas Daisy?

Hello everybody!

Jchic, so good to hear from you - you sound very upbeat at your news of 3 huge eggs! Yay eggs! So you go back in a few days to confirm O, or was that it? So nice for you to have this OB/GYN who is so proactive. I swear, if he delivered at Barnabas I'd switch!

Hey there Creative! Yep, still planning on testing on Christmas, and reeeeeeally hoping Santa has a gift for me. The 25th is also our 6 month wedding anniversary. Just feel like it should be a happy/lucky day. If it's BFN, I'll get over it. I'm usally pretty good at rebounding. I'll be bummed for a little bit, but no tears usually. Especially as I have that appointment set up with the RE in January. I have a really hard time waititng to test. Every month I test later and later - but last month I tested on 10 or 11 DPO, and if I test on xmas it will be 13 DPO! I feel like I should really know by then. Well hopefully. I also started low dose apsirin and progesterone cream... I guess I feel like I should just throw everything at it this cycle since next cycle I will be seeing the RE, and will probably not be able to start trying new things without messing up bloodwork etc. As for that dip yesterday... not sure! I guess it could be implantation dip, but it was a small one. More likely, I think it was a luteal phase estrogen surge which can lower the temp. I also had a bit of EWCM yesterday which is consistent with higher estrogen. What I'd REALLY like to see is a triphasic chart! Please Santa, please?

Otherwise, not really feeling any different. No major symptoms - same as last time - tender boobs, some burping etc., but I think these are just normal luteal phase symptoms for me.

Hope all is well with everyone! New - don't you test soon??

Yay!! Mrs. B, exciting!!! :D How long do you take it, just a few days a month right? HOpe this will be your month hun, you definitely deserve it!!

3 big eggs...wow!! Awesome news Jchic....does that mean possible triplets??? :D

I have nothing going on with me today either, this has been a pretty boring 2ww...not much of anything to analyze and today I'm in such a bad mood...PMS sign...probably! :(

I had planned on testing on Christmas morning but DH found out last night and said he doesn't want me to because I was all upset on Thanksgiving and I let it ruin my day (which I did not...I was upset for a few hours but that was it). So he doesn't want me to test until after Christmas now...what is he mad?!!! LOL I don't know now...maybe I'll test on Christmas eve?? Are you still planning to test on Christmas Daisy?

Thanks hun, yes just a few days, I'll be taking it days 2-6 , hope it works [-o< Doc did say not to expect to O on first round, but I will still hope

I'd test if I was due to, i wouldnt be able to help myself

Hello everybody!

Jchic, so good to hear from you - you sound very upbeat at your news of 3 huge eggs! Yay eggs! So you go back in a few days to confirm O, or was that it? So nice for you to have this OB/GYN who is so proactive. I swear, if he delivered at Barnabas I'd switch!

Hey there Creative! Yep, still planning on testing on Christmas, and reeeeeeally hoping Santa has a gift for me. The 25th is also our 6 month wedding anniversary. Just feel like it should be a happy/lucky day. If it's BFN, I'll get over it. I'm usally pretty good at rebounding. I'll be bummed for a little bit, but no tears usually. Especially as I have that appointment set up with the RE in January. I have a really hard time waititng to test. Every month I test later and later - but last month I tested on 10 or 11 DPO, and if I test on xmas it will be 13 DPO! I feel like I should really know by then. Well hopefully. I also started low dose apsirin and progesterone cream... I guess I feel like I should just throw everything at it this cycle since next cycle I will be seeing the RE, and will probably not be able to start trying new things without messing up bloodwork etc. As for that dip yesterday... not sure! I guess it could be implantation dip, but it was a small one. More likely, I think it was a luteal phase estrogen surge which can lower the temp. I also had a bit of EWCM yesterday which is consistent with higher estrogen. What I'd REALLY like to see is a triphasic chart! Please Santa, please?

Otherwise, not really feeling any different. No major symptoms - same as last time - tender boobs, some burping etc., but I think these are just normal luteal phase symptoms for me.

Hope all is well with everyone! New - don't you test soon??

Hey you!!! No I dont go back in a few days - my eggs measured pretty large, so no need since he is positive I will O in no more than 48 hours.
How are you feeling? You may be prego this month! Your chart looks really good. Are you going to test on Christmas? How AWESOME would a Christmas BFP be? WOOT!
Cre8tive - You are totally fine with your bd schedule and O! I agree with Daisy, I bet that they moved the crosshairs because of that one temp. My temps have been a bit weird too, so dont stress. So you are going to test on the 26th?
Mrs B - Nice on Clomid!This is my first cycle of Femara, which is like the lighter version of Clomid and its great. NO side effects and it definitely plumps up your eggies so they are big and shiny!

No I'm not waiting to test until after Christmas...I don't care what DH says :haha: I will either test on Christmas eve or Christmas morning.

BIG and SHINY eggs! I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see the RE and get some help.

Thanks for saying my chart looks good. I agree, but it looked good last month too, you know? Just not feeling it, don't know why. Hope I'm wrong though. Yes - going to test on Christmas. AF is due either xmas eve or xmas day - but who KNOWS since I added a million things this cycle, I have no idea. In any case, I will be 13 DPO and I feel like that's long enough to wait to test..

Agreed! That is definitely long enough. You are going to get a HUGE Christmas surprise I bet!
I am praying for your Christmas miracle :)
xx

Ladies - I'm spotting. ??!! In the 4 cycles since I'm off the pill I've never spotted this early, usually on days 10 or 11 dpo, but not on day 7 dpo. So far it's very tiny amounts, only see it when I wipe. Like just small dots of blood, smaller than a pencil eraser. ??? I want to think it's implantation bleeding, but don't want to get my hopes up. Commuting right now, and feel like there's more, but can't check until I get home. PRAYING it's IB and not AF super early.

Oh my gosh!!!! Its got to be IB hun, AF would not show at 7dpo!!! Eeeeee!!!!! :D :D So excited for you!!!!!! You might not want to get your hopes up, I completely understand so I'll get them up for you! :haha:

OMG you are Pregoooooooooooooo!!!!!! Holy Macarol! What was your secret this month?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->