CBFM Buddy

Hi happy :hugs: not sure as it's my first month using it. But I think from what I've heard, it will ask you later once it gets to know you (2nd or 3rd month). How long have you been using it? If it's your first month than that's normal xxx

CD8 for me and low on the monitor. So funny how your body changes each month right?
How are you all today??? xoxo

hey hon,

i am on my second cycle with CBFM this month,

on high and my OPK is totally totally bright white!!!

so its cd8 and its my second day high.

I dont have a CLUE whats going on - i have a 42 day cycle so not sure what its playing at.

going to try and BD every other day

x

Hi girls :hi: I just went to the loo and noticed some ewcm when I wiped...but I've already o'd....strange! My cervix is still really soft too.

Hi ladies!

Just tried to post but it didn't go through - argh!

Jchic, good to hear from you - I've missed you! Don't stress - looking at your charts, there have been other months you've gotten your first high later on in the cycle. I'm sure you'll get a high by the weekend! I know you must be anxious to start the love fest - it'll be here before you know it. xxoo

Happy, maybe you'll just O early this time around and have a shorter cycle! FX that's what it is. Some ladies do get a prolonged period of highs before they peak. I guess what that means is that you are having a prolonged estrogen surge. If your cycles are irregular and you are not 100% sure you are actually ovulating (confirmed by charting), it could be estrogen dominance (I'm not sure what that means exactly - but you could be secreting too much estrogen, which might mess with your other hormones or something like that). I don't want to scare you, because it might totally be normal, but if you are noticing very long or irregular cycles, etc., it might be something to look into.

Creative, I had "watery" CM yesterday, and I'm so sure I already O'ed. I can't be sure it was CM, could have been man goo... Could that be the case for you too? I've read that it's normal to have "patches" of fertile CM after the fertile period because I think the follicle starts to secrete estrogen or something like that...

AFM, feeling not 100% today. I'm so sick of feeling sick. I had a bad cold in October, a flu like reaction to the flu shot at the end of October, and then got sick again in late November! Ugh! Really bad stuffy nose. Otherwise, I'm pretty good. Just wish I could be home for a TV day, on the couch with a few naps mingled in.

Nope, mine is not man goo...we haven't dtd since yesterday morning and this was definitely ewcm. I am having some watery cm off and on too, as well as creamy...what a mixed up mess I am today :haha: I am usually pretty dry after o, hope this is a good sign!

How is your cervix today Daisy? Still firm?

Don't worry Jchic, one month I did'nt get my 1st high until CD16!! And I still ended up o-ing at my normal time. :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Day 26 for me and still only high, i think the monitor has gone crazy this month, or my cycles have (one or the other LOL)..... I am now resigned to the fact that i may not get a peak (New37 - this is my fourth month using the monitor). the downside to not knowing when i may ovulate is that i will not know when to expect AF. We are sticking with SMEP this time anyway, so hopefully i will cover bases, we will just have to have :sex: right up to Af since i don't know ovulation day..... of course, all this said and i may get a peak tommorow (we will see!). only three more testing days and the monitor will have had it's 20 sticks. i just hope that it does not give me an automatic peak on day 28 and 29 because those are the last sticks for this run (that is if my understanding is correct and i only use 20 sticks maximum!)

I am now quite chilled out about the ttc , i have been thourgh varying emotions each month and now on the 11 month, i guess i am just reisgned to accepting that it is going to happen when it happens.

Hope you ladies are all well.

Hiya Dawn, really hoping you will get your peak tomorrow!

I don't think the monitor would give you an automatic peak...

I think your strategy of SMEP to cover your bases is a good one. :thumbup:

More ewcm...ugh now I am starting to question if I did o...wish I had more sticks to pee on! Going to try to dtd again tonight, DH is tired and pitching a fit though :(

It's probably a good idea, until you get you crosshairs.

I dus read however, that after ovulation the follicle secretes both estrogen and progesterone, and EWCM can result from the estrogen. Mine was transitional today - mostly creamy, but a little stretchy.

hello ladies :hugs:

so today i awake day cd9. TONS of EWCM and now a very vey strong OPK. high on CBFM.

We BD on cd 7 and now i am totally going to get my OH home from work early tonight to DTD.

I didnt get peak on CBFM though and as i never seem to get 100% dark OPK i would normally be pretty sure Ovulation is about to occur.

When would you say was best to bd now? every day for a few days?

xxx

ps sorry about tons of questions i have never ovulated this early before. I know it may be a false surge and i dont Ov but i have to try xx

Hi babe :hugs: when do you normally OV? If you see lots of EWCM and are getting + OPKs and Highs, I would BD either every day, or if you normally OV on cd16 or beyond, every other day if doing it every day would be too much. xxx

Does that even make sense? :haha:

woo hoo!! Happy it definitely sound like you are about to o,if your having a positive opk but no peak yet than I would say you have another 2-3 days until you o, so yes get OH home early and bd tonight!! If you are able I would do every day, most likely you'll get your peak tomorrow!! :)

Well FF gave me dashed crosshairs and I know it was because my cp was never high, any who it said I o'd when I thought I did so yay!! Yeterdays EWCM was nothing related to o. Phew!!

Thanks ladies!!!!

i am totally confused by such earliness but am going to BD every day until OH runs away!!!

i hop i dont OV on the 16th i will wear him out by then!!!

just looked at my OPK and its strong. also i had pains in my tummy late last night.

fingers crossed!! whoop!!! would have loved a peak on CBFM

xx

Hi everyone!

Jchic, what's cooking?

Mamma, mrs b? You guys are so quiet!

Popcorn, new, dawnlouise?

Happy, I have a question about your opk. You said it's positive, but also that you never get a true positive... Is the line 100% as dark as the control line, or darker? I'm just asking because I've seen a lot of other women on here consider it a + opk when the line is there, very visible, but yet not as dark as the control line... ? I just ask too because if it were a true +, I think you would also get a peak reading on the monitor. I think time will tell. You could also try doing the opk in the afternoon, that's what I do. LH is usually stronger in the afternoon or evening.

Cre8tive! So happy you got your crosshairs. I got mine too. Cycle twins once again! For some reason I really think this is your month!

Hey girls!

I'm so anxious waiting to test.... i feel little mild mentral like feelings in my lower abdomen but it's day 22 and could be just AF prep going on. I can't say that ive ever paid sooooo much attention to what i feel down there so i don't even really know what's normal for me!

About the Ov testing - looking for a peak and so on - i wonder if it has anything to do with the time of day you are testing? I always test 1st thing in the morning but they say doing it that way i could miss a peak....?

I have another CBFM question - i have 9 sticks left from my last box of sticks. The directions say not to use sticks from two different boxes... seriously, wtf? They are $50/box here.... what should i do?

New - I personally feel that's all just a con to make you buy more sticks! I'll certainly be using any leftovers that I may have :thumbup:

Do you ladies know if in the first cycle of using the CBFM it'll just assume you have regular length cycles and just request the 10 sticks? Reason I ask is because my cycles are pretty long (average between 36-43)but I took soy this cycle to try get O to happen earlier and get my cycle length down. I got peaks on CD11 &12 but am panickinh now that they were false reads caused by the soy maybe :wacko:

Anyway the monitor has had 10 sticks off me now and isn't requesting anymore. I don't want to miss a true ovulation, so might have to go back to my OPKs if it isn't going to ask me to test!

Hey All!

Sorry for being a bit MIA this week! My DH best friend passed away on Monday so we have the wake yesterday and today, funeral tomorrow. Only 29. So sad! He had a heart condition since he was very little and had 5 open heart surgeries and was A-OK for like 10 years. He was sick with the flu, and went to the ER as a precaution, and as he was getting his discharge papers, he passed. They think the Flu was too much for his heart to handle. Its been a REALLY rough week, ugh :( God always takes the very best though, right?
Anyway, I got my first high this cycle on the CBFM - I am on CD9 and definitely have watery CM! WOOP WOOP!

How is everyone? Daisy and Creativ - are you in your 2ww?
Popcorn! So happy you joined us on this thread!
Mamma - how are you looking over there cycle buddy?!

Cre8tive! So happy you got your crosshairs. I got mine too. Cycle twins once again! For some reason I really think this is your month!

Really? What makes you think that? Your chart looks awesome hun with a nice climbing temp! :thumbup: I have that cm you had yesterday, white and creamy and strethcy, in between creamy and ewcm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->