CBFM Buddy

Hi ladies,

another high for me (day 27) normally by now i am in my 2ww. My CM has gone from EWCm to creamy and then to EWCM againg, now it's a bit of both?????????
My sticks look like they did on my low day's so i don't know what's going on..... oh well, chalking this up to an off cycle and try again next time (the problem with no peak is i will have no idea when Af is arriving, fun hey!

How is everyone else

Dawn

i'm sooooo sorry for your lose jchic. Thats aweful! My heart goes out to you and your hubby!!!

Hello ladies! I'm so sorry i've been MIA...i've been working alot and starting the wedding planning! eeek! Plus i'm in my boring AF-Ov tww and it's boring over here.

Jchic~ omg! I'm am so sorry for your loss. that is so tough to deal with. :cry: I will keep you guys in my prayers!

i'm on cd7 ~ still hasn't asked me for a test yet! i don't usually OV until cd16-17..

Oh jchic :( I am so sorry hun, wow that's too young to die!! *hugs* and prayers for the families affected :hugs2:

Mamma...it always asks me on CD9 for the 1st time and I o on CD17 or CD18 most of the time. So I'm sure either today or tomorrow you'll get to poas! :D I understand the boring stage, ugh...I swear that's worse than the 2ww!!

AFM I had a little more ewcm yesterday...so weird!! I had some cramps around dinner time and I didn't sleep very well last night, I almost always fall asleep and stay asleep all night most of the time without even waking...so don't know what was up last night. :shrug: I also have a stuffy nose Daisy but I've had a mild sore throat for 2 weeks now, my kids got a cold and its lingering, not one of us can shake it so I think maybe its part of that? I'm not reading to much into it though!

Hi Ladies,

how are you all? I don't work Friday's so have been to visit my dad today, had my winter car tyres put on (just in time for the snow since it is coming down fast now! .... soon there should be enough to make a snowman :xmas7: ) I am soon to go visit my mum and nanna ..... guess i am doing an remarkable job of avoiding studying my A level psychology work LOL :D

After 6 days of high readings i tested today and got a LOW :growlmad: and my cervix feels high now, and creamy mucus too :-(

Does not getting a peak mean i did not ovulate this cycle?, We BD on Cd 7, 8, 10 , 13, 16 , 20, 22, 23, 24 and 26. I am on CD 28 today - CD 22 - 27 were HIgh day's. Do you think we have dtd often enough? - guess it may be irrelavant anyway if i did not peak. I am so annoyed this cycle. As far as i know two things were different this cycle... Firstly i was on antibiotics 2 weeks ago for an infected tooth / gum and the second thing is i did not take the agnus castus. - i assume one of these things (or maybe both) have affected my cycle.

If i did not peak then when do i count days past ovulation so i know when to expect AF (or will it just creep up on me and suprise me! ?) normally my luteal phase is between 13 and 14 days (after the first peak), would i count it from today since it is a low day?

If you were me would you :sex: every other day till AF just in case i have not ovulated now, but do so later.... would every other day be enough (we are kind of following SMEP but i know that says to dtd three days in a row after a peak, but since my monitor won't ask for sticks any longer i won't know if i have a later peak (can't get any OPK's in time for this cycle now!)... i could reset my monitor to CD6 and keep using more sticks, but i can't help thinking it would be a waste of money on sticks and i also am not too keen on resetting the monitor after 4 months since i am sure it is now learning about me and my cycles..... oh, i don't know what to do..... I know i said i was taking a relaxed approach this month, but maybe i lied LOL......

sorry so many questions.

Dawn

hey all :)

Dawn - kudos for the bd schedule!!!! if i were you i would bd for another day then break ...good luck.

*****got my first ever PEAK on CBFM today*** cd10. i normally ave 42 day cycles. am so so happy. i have had positive OPK yest and today.

bd on cd7.9,10 and will bd every day while work allows xxx

Hi ladies,

Sorry for being so MIA the last couple of days. It's been VERY busy at work.

Jchic, I'm so, so sorry. It's so sad to lose someone so young. My heart goes out to you and all affected.

Dawn, I think every other day should cover all the bases. It's enough. I'm sorry you didn't see any peaks this time - it could be that you peaked, but in the afternoon, so the CBFM missed it. Or I guess it could mean that you didn't peak, or haven't peaked YET. It's really hard to know, isn't it. I think by BDing every other, you should be OK. Don't get too caught up in DPO - cause you just can't know, all you can do is wait for AF to (hopefully NOT) show up. Stay positive - I read lots of reviews of the CBFM on Amazon where ladies never got a peak, got got preggo anyway!

Mamma - wedding planning!! OOH fun, fun. I want to hear the details once you've made some decisions about it. Bet you'll get a prompt to test soon

Cre8tive, how's it going? I don't know why I think it's your month... I guess because all these weird things are happening like high cervix etc., and I just think that *different* is good. As for my stuffy nose - it developed into a full blown cold, so I'm not attributing to an early pregnancy symptom.

Happy, so happy for your peak! Get down to it!

Mrs. B - are you out there? How's it going??

Hello New and anyone else I might have forgotten..

AFM - not much to report. 4 DPO and temps are steady at 98 degrees. Trying not to symptom spot this month, at least not YET! I have what are turning out to be typical symptoms for me at this part of cycle - somewhat tender boobs and lots of burping! Just think it's a normal hormonal thing. I'm feeling kind of pessimistic about this cycle not sure why. We BD'ed like crazy, but I just don't think it's going to happen just yet. It's getting harder to be around women who are preggo or with babies. I had to cover a maternity floor today, and that was tough. I was so jealous of this woman who was hospitalized for severe morning sickness! Just trying to breathe and have faith it will eventually happen when it's right. Anyway - that's all I got! TWW is kinda boring!

Hi girls! :hugs::hugs::hugs: :flower:

I'm on cd10 and still getting lows on my CBFM (first cycle using it) I normally have a 29-30 day cycle, when can I expect to see my first high? xxx

Hi girls! :hugs::hugs::hugs: :flower:

I'm on cd10 and still getting lows on my CBFM (first cycle using it) I normally have a 29-30 day cycle, when can I expect to see my first high? xxx

Hey popcorn! Everyone is different, but I tendvto ovulate on the later side, and get my first highs on cd 13-15. My cycle is also 29-30 days. Some people will ovulate a little earlier.

:HI:

Hope all you girls are doing well. Ive been visiting family today so I have driven for like 6 hours, Im so tired!

bit of a mishap on the way home, 2 very sharp bends one after another that I didnt know where there, plus ice = suspected whiplash :(

2 days until I can start my clomid! Super excited, although a bit worried about it not being at the begining of my cycle.

:kiss:

Oh no Mrs B, hope your okay..... we have just been on a long drive and we were up in the hills was a bit hair raising at times. Good luck with the clomid.

Popcorn - as Daisy says everyone is different, my cycles are super long so i can't comment since i don't get highs till quite late (at least this time round anyway!). Hopefully you will see a high soon.

and as for me - nothing to report, guess i am in a two week wait, if indeed i ovulated at all...... although i am now al ready for xmas so at least this is a good thing, and the two week wait will be full of xmas celebrations and family so shall be nice :)

Oh no! I hope you are ok Mrs. B!!! How scary!!

Popcorn I had my first high on CD14 but I don't o until CD17-18.
How is everyone else doing? Its been quiet in here lately!

I have had some super creamy white CM, never before seen anything like it! Wow! It must be from the FertileCM I am taking! Do any of you know if forgetfulness is a symptom in the 2ww...I can not get over all the crazy things I'm forgetting the past 2 days, so not like me at all!! DH even said he's starting to worry about me :haha:

Creative! That sounds like pregnancy brain to me! I too am having super creamy, white cm. Not too much else to report!

Mrs. B! Hope you are ok. Super excited for you to start Clomid.

How is everyone else? It IS super quiet in here!

Creative, wanna know something funny? If we are preggo, our due date is September 3 - Labor Day! How perfect is that!

Creative, wanna know something funny? If we are preggo, our due date is September 3 - Labor Day! How perfect is that!

Where did you figure that out hun? I did a few online and I kept getting Sept. 1st. Its so sad I do this every month when I get AF to see what my "due date" would be :haha:

It's what fertility friend tells me. It's probably a paid version special tool.

hello all,

just some general advice ......as per usual i am confused!!!!;

cd 8 on CBFM - went to HIGH
CD 9 CBFM high and positive opk
cd 10 CBFM PEAK and positive opk
cd 11 CBFM peak and positive OPK
cd 12 CBFM High and neg OPK
cd 13 CBFM low and neg OPK

do you think i ovulated CD 11?

and how regularily should we BD now just in case?

i have never ever ovulated this early before. Its second CBFM month and i normally have 42 day cycles

i dont temp due to shifts xx

xx

You probably ovulated on cd 10 or 11. Impossible to nail it down exactly, especially without charting. If you are worried youvhscrnt actually ovulated, and I cam understand why, with such long cycles, then I would continue to BD every other day. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->