CBFM Buddy

Please let's not count this chickie before it's hatched, literally!

I really, really hope this is it. I might test a day early now, on Christmas eve. I am so rattled!!

I am coo coo crazy lady with everything I tried this cycle. Bd'ed like crazy, preseed, soft cups, epo, fish oil, B50, baby aspirin, progesterone cream....

You know, I think I'm going to test on Christmas eve now too, I don't want to be all upset on Christmas day...this way I'll have a day to get all my crying over with and it wont ruin a special day!

Stay positive creative! If it's a bfp, you can put it in dh's stocking!

I hope your right hun...I guess I'm not feeling it because I have NO symptoms what so ever! But on the plus side I have no PMS symptoms either...except for being very irritable today, but once I took a nap I was fine!

I have no symptoms either. Sore boobs but I get that every month. Hang in there!!! HUGS! I was feeling SOOO pessimistic today too.

Spotting seems to have stopped for now. Ahhhhhh! These next ~5 days are going to be so suspenseful. I wasn't even feeling the suspense of the 2ww like I normally do, until now.

I'm so excited for you!!! How awesome would it be if we both got our bfp this month!!! This is the longest 2ww so far, I don't know why!

And now that you know you've implanted the symptoms are really going to start coming!!

LOL - Oh stop it, you! I'm really going to try to forget about it. I really don't want to get my hopes up! Did you ever have implantation spotting with Brayden or Kaiya?

Nope, I've been pregnant 3 times (lost my 1st) and didn't have it with any of them...I did however get Implantation cramps with Kaiya...but I don't think I did with the other 2, I wasn't as obsessed about things back then either :haha: It keeps getting worse!! Good thing this will be my last baby :rofl:

Oh, Cre8tive, I'm sorry to hear that you lost the first baby. Sad. I'm sure it makes you really appreciate the healthy babies that came after. FX there is already one more on the way.

Thanks hun, its ok, it was 6 years ago...I wasn't too far along, just 1 day shy of 7 weeks.

cre8tive and daisy i am sooooo excited and hopefull for you.

keeping fingers and toes crossed!!!!

i had a very small glass of red wine last night . needed a treat and i HATE the tww - or two and a half week wait as it usually is for me!!!

xx

Thanks Happy!!! :hugs:

I am crampy today! Please let this be implantation cramps!!!! [-o< 4 more days till I test....:wohoo:

Daisy and Cre8tiv are gonna be pregoooo this cycle! Happy and everyone else too :)

Quick question my ladies - this is TMI! So yesterday when I went for the ovulation check (they did a vaginal u/s) a few hours later I wanted to check my CM again and it was wet BUT there was like some pieces that looked like wet toilet paper in it. I thought OH NO! Maybe yeast infection, but definitely not. Today when I woke up, that was all gone and it was back to realllyyyy wet CM, kind of eggwhite consistency, but not really.
Do you think it could have been something with the gel they use on the camera for the u/s that gave me that?
Also, I am on CD14 and still highs, NO PEAK yet! WTF. Doc told me I should be ovulating in 2 days or so tops.
Can someone help me make sense of all this please?

Jchic I don't know what that was but I had experienced that this month too...it was so weird...it only last 1 day and seriously thought wow now how did I get toilet paper up there? LOL I've NEVER seen anything like it before but it happened like 2-3 times that day, werid!! I'm going to google it and see what I can find!

Really? Ok so I am NOT a crazy person....LOL. Yes google ASAP! Post your results :) xoxo

So a lot of people went to the doctors and they got treated as if it were a yeast infection but it didn't help them, I dont know about you but mine didn't have any odor and I didn't itch. The girls that got tested for yeast under a microscope said there was no yeast present, stumped the docs (don't you love when that happens!) I only had it happen the one day this month and then it went away. One girl wrote this...I think may also be our problem.

"I have the same discharge my bf gets grossed out when he starts to finger me and has clumps of what looks like old toliet paper on his fingers. needless to say it kills the mood. I do have my own personal theory on what why this is happening but I just don't know how to fix it.

When I first started my period back we i was 17 I had the same thing going on, but my doctor assured me that it was just my hormones being over active and put me on birth control and since then it has stopped. Once I was 19 I went onto the depo shot which was amazing and still no white discharge but in the last year of having the shot i felt that my hormones and emotions were out of control and I felt "crazy". Since march of 2008 I not been on any sort of birth control and the white clumps are back. I believe that it could be some form of an over active hormone production sorta like when someone has an overactive pituitary gland turns into a giant. But this is just an abundance of feminine hormones that our body just dosen't know what to do with. It seems as when I'm on birth control those prescribed hormones balance out what mine are doing naturally and it could be the same for those girls who start the pill, or a different birth control from what they are used to, to make it over active.

What I have found that makes it worse is sweating, I live in Phoenix and all you do is nothing but sweat your ass off and when I even use the bathroom I can see the white clumps fall off and especially after any workout. and like the rest of you no odor, stickiness, or discolor, just looks like you wiped a moist part of the body with dry toilet paper and it rolls up the paper in little pills and just hangs out there.

What I have done to help it I have gotten some womens multi-vitamins, garlic pills, and any sort of balncer that are made for women. I usually will take a hot bath in some sea salt and scoop it out with my finger while in the hot water. I find that the salt helps kill bacteria and is gentle on your skin. After a bath i don't see it come back until 2-3 days later of if I'm being very active.

So I hope this helps someone. My new doctor is not sure what it is, I am STD free and nothing major has happened to me in that area. so that is how I have come up with my theory I already have! "

Interesting....yeah, I only had it yesterday its gone now. No itch, no odor....so weird!

Its so weird...I wouldn't worry too much, if it goes away and there is no other symptoms with it I would say we're fine. Probably a hormonal thing!

Really weird....I just was reading online about hostile CM and a postcoital test. Has anyone heard of this type of test? I want to ask my doctor about it! LOL

I was reading someone's journal - maybe vestirse's, and she had that too, but only once I think. I think it might have happen the cycle she got preggo. I wouldn't worry about it

As for your CBFM status, I would just keep bding. It's possible the cbfm will miss your surge. That huge dip today in temps looks promising for impending o. You'll nknow when you o'ed from your temps, even if the monitor never gives you a peak. Hang in there! Just a few more days. I guess if you are really worried about it, the doc could give you a trigger shot to make it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->