CBFM Buddy

Daisy, i LOVE Montauk!!! We actually checked out The Gurney Inn for our wedding too

That's so funny - we had our rehearsal dinner there! We had a lobster bake outside, under a tent.

Oh my days! I have come over so sick in the last hour! Hopefully it will sleep off

Mmmm... :-( I hope you feel better soon! Saltine crackers and coke? Always makes me feel better!

I think its likely to be the pills? only 2 more days left of them :)

Well that's good at least! Hoping you'll get a totally unexpected BFP this month!

Aww thanks, the hopes wont be up this cycle.

I cant believe all you Ladies are so close to testing and it falls on Christmas!

Hello my favorite ladies!!!

Jchic :wohoo: for your peak today!!!! Sounds like you are all over the bding...yipee. I'm so praying for you this cycle.

OK Seriously Daisy and creative ~ you guys are so prego!!! I literally can't wait for you to test! i'm getting impatient for you!!

:muaha: this is me! I really keep going back and forth about whether we should continue to try or if i should just wait. Daisy ~ we want to go to Italy too for our honeymoon and it would be awesome if i could enjoy that not being preggo ~ but i also can't get the image of holding my little peanut, i want so badly also! Boo. I'm so confused. Facebook is the devil, just saw that one of my old friends is expecting again with Twins...my heart just sank, feeling like i want to be in that position right now too..(i'm gonna be 32 in feb and i haven't even started my first)...

Creative ~ i'm not gonna leave. I'm still tracking and i have to follow until everyone has a bfp!! :hugs:

Yay mamma! So good to hear from you! I LOVE the seesaw emoticon. How perfect!
I totally understand your ambivalence. You could leave it up to fate and NTNP. You know, leave the preseed and softcups in the drawer and not BD on a schedule and just see. Or you could keep trying and start shopping for an empire waist dress!

If you end up choosing Italy, let me know. I have lots of tips! I've been a few times. Also went to santorini, Greece and it was AWESOME. So beautiful, relaxing and romantic.

Good Morning All!

Mamma - I LOVED Italy! DH and I went for our 1 year anniversary in Oct and had the most amazing time! We did Rome, Florence, Venice, Lake Garda and Tuscany. We were TTC but honestly, I was kind of relieved when I got AF the day we left to go to Italy because:
1) its ALOT of travel
2) I cant imagine passing up the wine there, since its amazing and all I did was drink and eat!

Daisy and Cre8tiv - how are you all feeling?
Mrs B - if Clomid makes you feel crappy, definitely ask your doc about Femara. Its like Clomid but is like a lighter version, so less or no side effects. Hope you feel better hun :)

Daisy - what is going on with my chart! I took my temp and got 3 different temps this AM. First 97.38, then 97.18 then 97.45 all within 2 minutes....WTF! I put the first one in. I think I may be ovulating today!

Hey girls!! How is everyone doing today?

Mamma so glad your not leaving us! :hugs: I like Daisy's idea...NTNP...leave it in God's hands.

Mrs. B. How are you feeling today, any better?

jchic, do you think you have o'd yet or do you think you will today? Do you normally feel anything when it happens?

AFM - my temp went up a little this morning but I also woke up with cramps and just feel like AF is on her way...I hope I'm wrong! Also broke out all around the left side of my mouth which is really odd..I usually only break out on my chin around AF.

Heyyy Prego pants Cre8tiv! LOL
I dunno. I think I either O'd yesterday or today. Yesterday I had BAD OV cramps, etc. BUT today my temp was slightly raised and I still have fertile CM and a peak on monitor. We shall see! The stick showed 2 lines basically light, but the same color. Either yesterday or today! We shall see in a few days when I get crosshairs! What do you think?

I think if you had o pains yesterday than you o'd yesterday. It can take a day or 2 for the progesterone to build up after o so you don't always see the big temp rise the day after o, especially if it happens later in the day. I would go by what you feel, that's what i always do! And I had ewcm for 2-3 days after I o'd this month...it can happen sometimes, reading a lot of girls on this site who deal with that too so its not uncommon.

That is true...I think I O'd last night....we shall see! I am still having OV pains today, so I guess time will tell. I never get EWCM....I only get the very wet, slippery kind when I am fertile. I heard that is completely fine though too.
Are you getting excited to test??!! Chart is looking SOLID!

Yes, wet and slippery is good too!! I am excited to test but nervous at the same time...these cramps are making me nervous, I feel like AF is right around the corner!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->