CBFM Buddy

Hey my lovely CBFM ladies!

Jchic, it's hard to tell. My guess is yesterday, but we won't know until we see what temps do from here. I know - the wait for cross hairs is agonizing.

Yes, love my high temp today, but think it might just be the progesterone cream - it can elevate temp, just like your own does. Really hope I'm prego, but a lady on the progesterone cream thread totally thought she was - she went from a 9 day LP without the cream and now she is on 15 DPO and no AF - and BFN. So, I'm pretty sure my AF will be late this time around and not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, I WANTED a longer LP, but on the other hand, if I'm not prego I just want to get on with the next cycle. Not sure what to do about the cream, if I should keep taking it and when I should stop (probably will have to stop in order to get AF).

Daisy that spotting you had (IB) was a dead give away hun....your in this month, AF will not be showing for another 9 months!!! :hugs:

Girls do you think I should wait and test on Christmas morning? It would be so magically and special to get a bfp on Christmas morning...but on the other hand I don't know if I will make it that long, lol!! I'm debating on Christmas eve, or Christmas day. DH really does not want me to test on Christmas morning incase its negative. I don't know what I should do :shrug:

Oh and jchic...if you think you've o'd already put in some dummy temps for the next 3-4 days to see where FF will drop your crosshairs. You can always remove them after...if your itching to see where they will go :)

Cre8tiv - Definitely test on Christmas Eve I think...that way if its negative (which I am hoping it WONT be!) then you will be OK on Christmas and not too upset. The kiddies and Santa need you to be HAPPY on Christmas! xoxo
Daisy - Did the doc prescribe the cream? If not, maybe you should stop taking it so it doesnt screw around with your cycle too much? I dont think you have an LP issue. My LP is 11-12 days too. I just dont want it to mess up your cycles at all in case it causes your horomones to go wackadoo. BUT either way, you are prego this cycle so you can throw the tube away or keep it and thank it in the AM when you test for giving you a longer LP which prob made you PREGOOOO PANTSSSS

:xmas13: Pregopants! Never fails to crack me up. I don't know, I don't know... Cream was not prescribed. It is a topical cream, not a suppository. Some people (most docs I think) think it is too weak to have much of an effect but some women swear by it. From what I've read it can't hurt, and the only downside is that it mimics pregnancy symptoms so it can give you false hope, and that AF might not arrive until you stop taking it. I'm waiting back to hear from some of the other ladies who take it if their temps start to drop before AF or stay high. I'm hoping that my temps staying high right now, a few days before AF is a really good sign, even with the cream. I was just mulling it over in the shower (best place for thinking right??) and I think I will wait until Monday to stop. At that point I will be 14 DPO, which is a nice LP - perfect if you ask me! If I am BFN that morning, I will stop the cream and let my body's hormones do what they do.

In other news, when I wiped this morning, it seemed like my CM (still scanty and sticky) was slightly tinted. Not pink pink, or brown, but just not completely clear/white/yellow. It was like every so slightly browny-pink. Like... a warm ecru? :) I keep wondering though if it's only the lighting in my bathroom (warm lighting). I will check again at work - those harsh fluorescents don't lie! It could be a) - more implantation spotting, b) - typical preAF spotting, or c) totally in my imagination!

Creative - you CRACK me up girl! You keep waffling back and forth on the test date. I love it. A woman after my own heart. I'm waffling too. I say, do what feels right! If you are genuinely worried you will be heartbroken at a BFN on xmas and it will affect you that day, then don't do it. Do it the day before or even the day after. If you think you can rebound then do it!

Ahhh...I can not wait till the 26th...I would die before then :haha: So the 24th it is!! :D If its a bfp I want time to wrap it up and put in under the tree for DH anyway. He thinks I am still testing on that morning so he will probably know before he opens it but oh well.

Wait, isnt tinged CM a huge pregnancy sign? I think sooooo!!! WOOP WOOP! Tell me about it. The lighting at work gives me MUCH better perspective on my cm than the lighting in my bathroom

Wait, isnt tinged CM a huge pregnancy sign? I think sooooo!!! WOOP WOOP! Tell me about it. The lighting at work gives me MUCH better perspective on my cm than the lighting in my bathroom
:haha:

Jchic you are HILARIOUS!

Oh my, your all going to be getting your :bfp: this month!!!:happydance:

I feel better today, but I felt fine yesterday until later in the evening, will see what happens later

Hi ladies,

Lovely toread all about your journey's here, i really hope that Daisy and Creative get their BFP this month, it sounds hopeful........... Fingers crossed to everyone else.
I am still in the 2ww and not bothering to symptom spot, since i did not get a peak this month anyway!
A quick tmi question for you. ...... Last night DH and i BD and this afternoon about 1 i checked my cervix and my CM was creamy and stretchy, would this mean i may have ovulated recently, or could it have been left over from BDancing? My cervix is hard. I had my low reading, after several highs on sunday ( i think it was)........

Dawn x

If your cervix is hard, my guess is that you already O'ed. Creamy CM is very normal in the 2WW and EWCM is not uncommon either. I'm pretty sure you covered your bases! FX!

Question - did you go to low by the CBFM reading the sticks? Or did you finish a pack of sticks, and so therefore the monitor just is giving lows? Just curious!

I always use two packs of sticks because my cycles are long. This cyclemy low stick was the last stick the monitor asked for and that was cd 28, started testing on cd9, so used 19 sticks this month , so i assume it was a real low and not the monitor
just giving an automatic low, but who knows!

Question - did you go to low by the CBFM reading the sticks? Or did you finish a pack of sticks, and so therefore the monitor just is giving lows? Just curious!

No that sounds right. It's reassuring that the monitor read the stick and gave a low, rather than it defaulting to low after 20 sticks. I think you probably O'ed, it just didn't pick up a surge - probably you had a short one that started later in the day and ended that night.

I've read they can last as short as 6 hours. !

Really? A surge will only last 6 hours?! Thats craziness. Good thing we all have plenty o sex on this thread because if not, we may be in trouble, lol

I've read they can last as short as 6 hours and as long as 3 days! :wacko:

that is bananas! How are you prego? Any morning sickness yet? Its cominggg sooooonnn!!! Haha. Have you EVER been more willing, able and excited to want nausea or what?! The craziness of TTC!

I think you should start calling me crazypants instead of prego pants. I don't know why I thought I spotted "warm ecru" tinged CM today. Eyes are playing tricks on me! I really think I'm making symptoms up now!

But yes, I welcome the nausea so that I could KNOW already! This wait is killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->