CBFM Buddy

:cry: Girls I seriously think AF is on her way :cry: I am cramping, have been all day, af like cramps with a lower backache and just had some brown spotting when I wiped :sad2:

I actually just went to the bathroom to check out my situation - and there wasn't anything at first, but after a while I got some CM to come out and it's very light pinky-brownish and a little stretchy. Not sure if this is pre AF spotting or what. I might be in the same boat Creative. I've also been just a tiny bit crampy, but wasn't sure it was real or in my head.

My cervix is still medium :shrug: But more than anything I am having very had lower backache, which I don't ever get with AF so I don't know what to think. I do think I'm going to test in the AM, unless my temp takes a nose dive. I've got to know what's up!!

I hear you. I'm not really sure - it seems lower than yesterday for sure. It's definitely firm. I don't know if it's "low" or just medium-low? Yesterday I couldn't decide if it was medium or high.

I might test tomorrow too. Not sure what my CM means.

Ahhhhh the stress!!!! I had that white wet toilet paper looking CM when I checked....what ever that stuff is???!!!! I did a search on google for backache in the 2ww and some say its a good sign, boy it does not feel good!! I'm thinking I'll be getting my heating pad out :( If the cramps would go away I'd feel much better about things! I think I'll use one of my IC in the morning, don't want to waste my last FRER. These are the ones I have, anyone use these before? https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/3pregtesstri.html

I think those are the ones that are a bit dodgy. I would use the FRER and get more of those and keep the ICs for when you already know and are just reconfirming...

I had some CM yesterday and the day before that was kind of clear with white stringy things... is that what yours is like? I think it's just transitional CM from creamy to sticky or something.

Kind of, it is with watery stuff too?? Its odd!! My back is killing me and now my legs are achy too, wth??!!!

Really those tests are no good? I only have 2 of them, glad I didn't buy loads! I'm looking on twoweekwait.com trying to spin my negativity around.

Yeah maybe. I'll pay closer attention next time. Achy legs sounds promising.

Man I wish I could test now!!!! I know if I do it'll be a bfn...stupid first morning's urine!!! Do they make a smiley that's pulling out their hair?? That's me right now, lol!!

Haha! If you test tomorrow I'd want to use something sensitive and reliable.

I've just heard a lot of bad things about the ICs in general. Maybe take a gander in the hpt gallery?

sorry what cbfm? and cd1? sorri im new to this. ttc with 1 million sperm count :(

Hello Ladies! Daisy and Creative...hang in there. Few more days any you guys will know either way! I'm really hopeful that you get your bfp's!
Creative sorry you are spotting....:hugs: (maybe it's just IB, thats what i'm going with)maybe you could use this emoticon instead of "pulling hair out smiley" :gun: or this one..:grr:..Lol.

Jchic and Daisy~ I have been to Italy (numerous times, i have family there and my brother got married there in 2007, OH has never been and i have been dying to take him) Oh said to me tonight that he want to keep trying despite the wedding b/c it's something we both want really bad and were trying for before the engagement. This month is a wash, but maybe we will just start trying again in jan...and look for an empire waist dress! LOL.

I got another high today, not as much ewcm, but still a little...on cd14 today. Jchic~ great job on the bding...really hope it's your month!

Can't wait for you ladies to test!!

YAY! Selfishly glad that you are going to continue to try. Hey this month is not a wash! You have time if you have EWCM. You haven't hit a peak yet right? So you totally have time. Watch - now that you are ambivalent about it and therefore more laid back - it'll happen!

I LOVE, LOVE those emoticons - you made me laugh out loud!

Italy is the best isn't it??? I've been all over except the adriatic coast (except for Venice) and the south, Puglia etc. My favorite areas are the lake region, Cinque Terre, and the Amalfi Coast (Ravello is just amazing!). I also loved Sardinia and Sicily. Sigh...

Icklebean - I think we are all a fan of the monitor - it really helps time sex appropriately to help our chances.

Yay i started poas again thismorning. Not the kind you guys are waiting on tho haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->