CBFM Buddy

Af got me this morning, so back on the Clomid tomorrow, new year, new luck hopefully :)

Dawn, My doc said I dont ovulate on my own but I still have a period, so I guess that answers one question.

Hi dawnlouise,

Sorry for long cycle, and hope you start tobfeel better soon. I think the next step for you is really to get in to see the doc. Hope AF arrives soon!

How is everyone else? Mrs b, sorry to hear AF showed, but now that things are more regulated, hoping this will be your month!

Creative, how are you holding up?

Happy, what's going on over there? Has the bleeding stopped? Have you taken any more tests?

Jchic?

Mamma, where are you??

Afm, not too much to report. Just managed a quickie at my bro in laws house - naughty naughty! Huge temp rise today, but woke up really hot. My stepdaughter is also sick with a fever, so maybe I'm fighting something off. Cm has returned, sorta sticky/creamy. Looking forward to getting the party started again this cycle - hoping this will be THE ONE.

hey ladies,

still in my bed. not even been down stairs for 2 days!!!!

no blood or bleeding BUT this morning weird yellowy/ slightly brown cm. only lasted a few wipes?

anyway did a test this am and it was SUPER SUPER dark. so really pleased. had cramps on and off all day but just going to have to wait until Wednesday when my results are in.

I am still hysterically doing a rosary at every cramp and niggle and pain. It just feels like i am going to come on at any second....oh well. the prayer will help.

so hubby and are sat in bed seeing the new year in with sandwiches on our knee!!!

hope you all have a lovely new years eve, 2012 will be your year i know it

xxxx

Hapoy New Year! How is Everyone? HaPpy, glad to hear the little bea N is doing well!

Afm- bad af cramps. Shes on her way but new year, New try rIght? :)

So glad the bleeding has stopped Happy :hugs:

Jchic- your temp is still up nice and high hun....and those cramps could still be implantation at 10dpo!! (which would explain the bfn this morning) Your chart looks too good to be out, I'm not giving up on you yet!!

Mrs. B - yay for a quick cycle...now on to the good one!! :D

Wow Daisy your getting cm already? I feel so far behind, the witch is packing her bags but she's still around!

3 more days till I get to poas...debating whether or not to order more sticks for next month? Money is so tight right now I just might stop using the monitor after this month?? Tons to do today so I don't think you'll see me on again until tomorrow night. My little guy's birthday is tomorrow so I've got lots of cake decorating to do!! Happy New Year ladies! May 2012 be the year we ALL get our BFPs!!! :hugs2:

hey ladies,

did a test today and was super super dark even wth a massive monster wee that wasnt concentrated.

pleased as punch.

still ots of pains and niggles like AF cramps....

just keep me in your prayers if you will :)

Creative - don't buy any sticks until you need to......you might not need them and positive thinking works. Good luck with the birthday party.

good luck every one. Im still in my bed missing out on a huge family party. My parents know and everyone else thinks i have sickness ..... hopefully i can tell them the truth when this stabilizes.

im so nervous still but my new years resolution is to leave it to God, its not as if this isnt all part of his plan for me.

lots of love xxx

Hi all! Happy new year!

Happy, so glad to hear the bleeding has stopped and your tests are still positive. Great news!

Jchic, like creative said, your chart looks amazing. Fx those are implantation cramps!

Creative, happy birthday to your little man! Hope the cake decorating is going well! Yes, getting a small amount if cm. It seems like your cycles are pretty consistent, so if you have to miss a month, I'm sure you can still time bding appropriately. You could also try bding every other day up until cd 15 or so, then so three or four days in a row (15,16,17,18) then go back to every other day until AF, or cd 21 or 22, or utter exhaustion, whichever comes first.

Afm, temps are abnormally high. Can't figure that out. Hoping now I'm home, they'll go back to normal.

This will be our year ladies! 2012, the year of bfps!

My temps a high, which is really weird.

Hi Ladies,

How are we all today.

I have managed to make an appointment with my Dr for 13th January (was the earliest they had! unless your really ill...... ) If AF has not arrived by then it would be 56 days since last period (currently day 45). NO signs of being pregnant, still negative tests. I am debating whether to start taking agnus castus again now in the hope it may kick start AF , what do you think,...... or would you stay off all stuff (except the B complex which i have taken for months without a problem) and go to the doctors without any other herbal remedies in the system (wondering if this would give more accurate blood tests since i will be asking to have blood tests done)..... I don't know what to do, just wish AF would come..... My cervical position keeps changing from high to low, but always hard at the moment - cm is kind of dry and kind of creamy depending on when i check.
do you think being a bit unwell would delay AF and if so really by 9 days (have a cold that i started with on 30th december.)

Dawn

Happy New Year ladies :flower:

A bit gutted today - thought I got my BFP yesterday evening on an ic as there was a faint line (that I think has colour). Took a FRER and it was -ve but thought I'd wait and take another with FMU this morning, another BFN :cry:

Going to leave it now until AF is due.

Here's the pics of the IC yesterday - what do you all see? x

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120101_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20120101_2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Snapshot_20120101_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20120101_3.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3
Tcc, I see a line in both.... Are those the 10 miu sticks? I would try to hold off from being too upset, or too happy yet.... I would wait 1-2 more days and test again..

Dawnlouise, I think you either ovulated later than you than you thought, or are having an anovulatory cycle. I don't know much about agnus castus, but I would maybe start a new thread and ask?

How is everyone else?

My temp is back down where it should be today. I think I get to start POAS tomorrow.

Jchic!! No spotting, and your temp is still high??!! That's unusual for you... Chart is looking GOOD, pregopants!

Thanks Daisy :) Everyone in my journal and the preg test section seem to think it's a BFP too but those FRER's have thrown me right off :wacko:

But you're right! I'm not out until AF gets me, so shall hold off now for testing until she's due.

And yes I think they are 10miu, they are the super sensitive early ones that the NHS use.

So it might not show up yet on FRER, since they are 25 miu. I bet it will show up on wednesday or Thursday with frer!

Hey All!
TTC - Congrats! I agree with Daisy, it depends on the sensitivity of the test. I am sure it will show up on a FRER in a few more days.

How was everyone's new year? Ours was low key! We went to a really nice dinner and then just came back home.

Daisy - HA! I dont think so, I wish though. I tested at 8DPO and 10DPO and NADA. Also, I am having AF style cramps on and off. I am sure she will start tomorrow right on time. I usually have spotting by today, BUT its still early in the day. I hope it doesnt start. If it doesnt start, I will wait to test until Thursday or Friday just in case.

Think positive Jchic! Your temp today is much higher than any other month at 11 dpo! And in previous months you sometimes start spotting at 10 dpo. I think this is all very promising. And 8 dpo is WAY too early. The majority of women implant right around 9 dpo. Which would make 10 dpo also too early....

I have my fx for you!!

I hope so. Youre the best! IF wishful thnking AF doesnt come, when do you think I should test?

Daisy, i just found this:
I thought everyone would appreciate hearing some analysis from published research (sample: 136 women who became pregnant) into implantation times and HCG rates of increase during the first week post-implantation. Rather than post the science bits, I'll summarize a few key points. If you want more information please PM me. I have no affiliation with this research.

Implantation occurs for most of the women between 6 to 12 days after ovulation.

(1) Nearly all the women took at least 3 days before HCG levels were at a level that could be identified via an hpt. Many more took at least 6. Some of the women took up to two weeks!

The rate of increase (for the first week after implantation) varied considerably -- meaning that some were punctuated -- aka increased in jumps, some started slow and then rose quickly, and some increased evenly. This means you may see your lines slowly get darker or you may get lots of and suddenly a !!

It didnt post all the way :( basically says most women dont test pos. Until up to 6 days after missed af.

Without a doubt I think that's a bfp. The internet cheapies were by far the most sensitive tests I used. Good luck, I really hope tomorrow its your bfp.

Well no spotting so far today.had a bit last night though....and today I have had more cramps on and of.I did another test it was completely dark, a dark as the control......but tomorrow I will get to the doctors so the solution is hopefully in sight x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->