CBFM Buddy

J chic I totally think your still in the game......it looks really positive.good luck.I think you will get a bfp 11dpo ... Try not test ing for two days if you can. Let the hcg build up and get a proper strong line.

X

Agree - I think the soonest you should test again is tomorrow, at 12 DPO. Then wait another 2 days, and test on 14 DPO. The rule of thumb used by FF and women who chart - if you have 18 days of high temps you are most likely prego.

Wow been busy on here.

Jchic, good luck

TTC, I see lines, good luck with your later tests

Finished the birthday cake today, then went and spent the afternoon surrounded by kids, theyre all so cute!

Attachments

• DSC03716.jpg
    DSC03716.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
hehe thanks guys, certainly helped keep my mind off ttc, its gotten me right down these past few days xx

Thanks ladies :hugs: I hope you're all right - I'll be devastated if it doesn't turn out to be a +ve and that IC was just a very horrible, convincing evap/indent :cry:

Mrs B - that cake is simply amazing, you're so talented! x

Jchic, I am stalking your chart! Any spotting yet? I am sooooo hoping this is it!

Wow! So much has happened in a day! ttc I do think you got your bfp girl!! Like one of the other girls said its probably not showing up on a FRER yet because of the test sensitivity. Test again in a day or too and I bet it'll show up! FX this is your bfp hun!!

Jchic!!! Your chart still looks good and no spotting is a great sign!! Plus your temp didn't drop as much as it did at this point last cycle. That Femara just might have done the trick for you!!!!!! So excited "pregopants" :haha:

Happy glad you'll be able to get some more answers at your doc appt tomorrow...did they say anything about doing an u/s?

Woohoo for poas tomorrow Daisy!!! :D

AFM I am still spotting..AF is dragging her heals :growlmad: My temps are all over the place...what does that mean?? It doesn't look "normal" to me :( Stayed up till 1 this morning finishing my little man's cakes, I am pleased it came out so well...thought you girls might want to see my hard work.

Attachments

• 100_1364.jpg
    100_1364.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_1383.jpg
    100_1383.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_1387.jpg
    100_1387.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 6
Oh we cross posted! How funny we both posted cake pics!! Yours is super cute Mrs. B!!! Its hard work isn't it?! But your right, totally takes your mind off ttc :D

WOAH that's why your username resembles 'creative girl' :lol: that's amazing!

I wouldn't want to cut into that cake, it's too pretty! Both of your cakes are! x

Holy COW, Creative! That cake is ridiculous! I've never seen anything like it! You are seriously talented, and the BEST part is the look on your son's face. Totally priceless!

I'll go look at your chart now... my temps have been totally wacky too.

Hmm.. yes, a little all over the place, but so were the ones last month - you also ranged form 97.1 - 97.9... so it's probably just normal for you.... don't stress...

Wow! Cakes looked amazing! Im hungry now lol.
Ugh, big temp drop but no spotting and no AF. Am I out? Probably right? Wheres our resident scientist Daisy?

How is everyone today?

Thanks girls! I spend 2 days on the cakes I do, a bit WAY to much and every year I say I'll do something less crazy...and no matter what it never ends up that way, lol. Next year for sure! :winkwink:

I was searching for answers last night and I think I found my solution to the crazy up and down temps...they are due to stress! (makes total sense now! :haha:) I was still very stressed last night after everyone left so after the kids went to bed I went downstairs and layed in bed and put on a Christian meditation CD I have...I LOVE that CD!!!!!! What a miracle worker!! Totally calmed and relaxed me, stress free when I went to bed, I felt amazing and slept like a baby!! Also saw a huge improvement in my temp too :dance:

Jchic - I am praying that temp will shoot back up tomorrow hun but the fact that your not spotting and AF is not here is awesome!! How is your CP??

Daisy - did you get to poas this morning?

I hope so! I wonder what the heck is going on...I usually spot by 10 or 11DPO and DEFINITELY wake up with my period by CD28, so I am just confused. Maybe she is coming with avengence and needed an extra day, LOL

Don't count yourself out hun....I've looked at many charts where their temp dipped around the time AF was due and then it shot back up and they got their BFP!!!! I think you should test again tomorrow if the witch is still MIA!!! :D

Agree with creative. Don't count yourself out until AF shows, and if she doesn't show today, test tomorrow. Agree that the dip is consistent with AF making her way into town, but then again, your dip isn't all the way to the coverline like it has been in previous months. I think we will hopefully have an answer either way by tomorrow... Also, FYI, a lady on another thread got bfns every day until 16 dpo when she got her bfp. Hang in there!

And yes, I POAS today - fun! - and it was low. Last time I got my first high on cd 13. We'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->