CBFM Buddy

Girls read this...I am going to use this this month as its all natural for CM!! One girl said it works so well she didn't even need preseed!!!
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/216985-grapefruit-juice-increased-cm.html

Nice! I have read that Grapefruit juice is good for CM.

Yeah, I honestly dont get it...I mean, I have an 11day LP no matter WHAT, so this is really odd, especially the not spotting bit. But I am beyond confused. I am having alot of CM which is weird too.

Nice! I have read that Grapefruit juice is good for CM.

Yeah, I honestly dont get it...I mean, I have an 11day LP no matter WHAT, so this is really odd, especially the not spotting bit. But I am beyond confused. I am having alot of CM which is weird too.

PREGOPANTS!!!!!!! :haha:

Jchickie... I really hope this is IT! In my opinion, anything different is good!

So Dr confirmed my pregnancy. ...and I have a emergency scan tomorrow .

They may or may not be able to see anything as I just don't know how far gone I am. I'm convinced my last period was very very early December.

However if I am wrong they definitely won't be able to see any thing. They are concerned as I ask spotting and have cramps....... The doctor wants me to take off the first twelve Weeks as I am high risk. I refuse to do that, it would kill me mentally so i'm taking it well by week.

Will let you know how it goes
X x

Congrats :) Take it easy and good luck with scan xx

Good luck Happy! Why are you at high risk? Because of the spotting and cramping? Take it easy lady and let us know how the scan goes!

Jchic, still no spotting???

Heyy Daisy duke- nothing new to report. No spotting. Cramps on and off but thats it. Hoping for the best.

:) Daisy duke! Love her.

Are you going to test tomorrow??? I am seriously chart stalking you.

Lol. I tested today at work and bfn. Nervous to test tomorrow. Whatdo u think?

Hmm, if it was bfn, then I might wait until the day after tomorrow. The suspense is killing me, and its not even ME! I've got everything crossed that AF stays away.

:wohoo: So excited jchic!!!! This could really be it for you hun!! :yipee: I'm stalking your chart too :D

Oh Jchic, I'm sorry she's here. Are you sure it's not just spotting? I like that higher temp today...

How is everyone else? Creative are things settling down?

Mrs B., how is the 2nd round of clomid going?

Happy, how are you feeling?

TCCLolly, are your lines getting darker?

Dawnlouise, what's cooking? Is AF still on sabbatical?

MAMMMA - where are you??

Sorry if I missed anyone...

AFM, got a HIGH today on my monitor. What??? I'm on CD 10, and this has never happened before. Last time I got a high on CD 13, and the time before it was on CD 15. This is a new box of sticks though (I buy them in packs of 30), so I wonder if this batch is more sensitive or something. My estrogen line is still pretty dark, with some slight fading in the center of the line, but yesterday's was super duper dark throughout. Anyway, I'm wondering/hoping if this will mean I will O sooner this month, which would be great, but it will throw off my BDing plan somewhat, as I was planning on abstaining for a few days before BDing ~4 days in a row starting on CD 14 or 15 (usually O around CD 17). Hmmm... what to do ladies? Should I do every other day until peak? Then every day?

Oh no did jchic get cd 1? Can't see on my phone right now.

Second round seems to be going ok, true test will be if i ovulate. I think I'm going to treat it as first round so my brain don't get upset as last month was a waste due to the dates LOL. My temps with up and im having dreams again, hubby said I was talking In my sleep night before last LOL

Yeah, I've been stalking jchic's chart and it looks like CD1. But her temp is up so I'm still hopeful it's just spotting!

Good plan about thinking of this as cycle 1. Funny about you talking in your sleep - my husband does that regularly and he makes NO sense. Last night he said, "we have a problem... dietary restriction.... airplane food is poison... I know the song that Santana sings." No joke.

Hey All!

How is everyone today?
Mrs B - what CD's are you taking the Clomid? Is it the same as Femara where its CD3-7?

Daisy - I had that with my new box too. I bought a 30 pack and I literally went on HIGH on CD9, dont worry, you will probably get a few highs then your true peaks. It wont miss O so dont worry.

Creative - Looks like your temps are settling in. Glad to see that! WOOHOO! PS - Your son is ADORABLE! That look on his face for his bday was amazing.

Mamma - why MIA lady? We MISS YOU!

Happy - are you still spotting? taking it easy I hope?

TTC - How are you feeling today?

AFM - Ugh, she GOT ME! I was beyond upset. Its like a light spotty pinky flow, but its already gotten a bit heavier (still light). I guess onto to Cycle # 6.....depressing for sure.

On a happy note, I get to do IUI this cycle! WOOHOO! The thing with IUI is literally you only have 1 SHOT for it to work. I call the Docs office when I get my peak and they take DH's sperm and wash it, spin it, and then insert it in my uterus, so it bypasses the cervix and vagina. My doc says it just gives alittle advantage. I think I should call when I get my first peak, right?

Oh no Jchic :( I really hope the witch didn't get you hun!!! :hugs:

Daisy I bet you anything you got a high this early because you started a new box of sticks. That happened to me when I started this box I am on too. My 1st box I only got 1 or 2 highs before my peak and ever since I have been on this box I have been getting 5 highs before my peak. I do think some boxes are more sensitive than others! I would keep to your original plan. Just watch your estrogen line on the sticks, if they are still dark you know your not near your peak.

Alright Mrs.B!! I hope the clomid treats you better this cycle!!

I poas this morning, got a low...no real surprise there as only CD9. Just went to the store and got my 100% grapefruit juice so started drinking that...its not soo bad, I can manage! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->