CBFM said I ovulated blood test disagrees

Nibeley

Reaction score
Can anyone help?

My CBFM said I ovulated cd11 or cd12 (well they were the peaks) my chart said I ovulated cd14 (which was all very early for me - usually cd19-22.

I had a blood test at the doctors cd19 and it showed that I didnt ovulate - what is going on.....

Really worried :( Am seeing the doctor next week to discuss - but does anyone know what is likely to happen?

I dont know how the monitor can say I did when I didnt - the month before it gave me no peaks just highs so I know it doesnt always give you peaks, but didnt expect it to give you false peaks?

im not sure what a "peak" is?? In my testing its either positive or negative.

Your body could have just geared up to ovulate and failed for some reason. Are they going off of a progesterone level to see if you ovulated? Did you tell them you had Peaks on your monitor? That would be frustrating, but with a temp shift it seems like you must have ovulated, that's why I ask about the progesterone if it was too low to 'confirm' ovulation, then maybe your progesterone is just low and you did ovulate but you need supplements.

i have regular blood tests for ovulation n they always tell me its down to timin on the blood, cud be that they got the wrong day n that will show a neg when infact u did! i wud trust ur instincts x

im not sure what a "peak" is?? In my testing its either positive or negative.

I believe you get a peak 12-36 hours before you ovulate

Your body could have just geared up to ovulate and failed for some reason. Are they going off of a progesterone level to see if you ovulated? Did you tell them you had Peaks on your monitor? That would be frustrating, but with a temp shift it seems like you must have ovulated, that's why I ask about the progesterone if it was too low to 'confirm' ovulation, then maybe your progesterone is just low and you did ovulate but you need supplements.

I think it was progesterone they tested for. I did tell them I had peaks and also that my temps showd a shift a day or so later. What would the supplements be?

i have regular blood tests for ovulation n they always tell me its down to timin on the blood, cud be that they got the wrong day n that will show a neg when infact u did! i wud trust ur instincts x

How often do you have blood tests done? how long after do they test?

xx

i have 1 test done every cycle to see how many times they can catch ovulation as my periods are quite irregular, so far out of 4 cycles they've only caught it once!! so i wudnt completely trust the blood tests.
as my cycles r usuall around 35 days they test on day 28, not sure why as that only leaves 7 days b4 ur due on but they have caught it at 28 days once

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->