Cbfm test stick lines

I got high on cd13 and peak on cd14 & cd15
My first month using it so fingers crossed it will work, has it for anybody??
:)

I got high on cd13 and peak on cd14 & cd15
My first month using it so fingers crossed it will work, has it for anybody??
:)

that's what i got last month. Waiting this month. . . only on cd 7. How are you feeling?

I got my bfp in first month of using it. Lots of luck to you all! X

Hi ladies! That's really interesting, I didn't know I had to stop after my first peak. I'm not using the monitor, just the advanced digis...does the same apply to them?? This is my first month using them so I'm still full of questions. I'm on cd 14 and got my second day of blinking smileys today. We've been TTC seriously since August, so hopefully this will help us! Sending baby dust to everyone! : )

that's what i got last month. Waiting this month. . . only on cd 7. How are you feeling?

I feel ok, I'm now 10dpo and af is due in around 4 days.
My boobs seems to have gotten bigger but I don't know whether that's my sign for af to arrive :(

I'm trying not to get hopes up.
Good luck to you! How long you been using it?
X

Hi ladies! That's really interesting, I didn't know I had to stop after my first peak. I'm not using the monitor, just the advanced digis...does the same apply to them?? This is my first month using them so I'm still full of questions. I'm on cd 14 and got my second day of blinking smileys today. We've been TTC seriously since August, so hopefully this will help us! Sending baby dust to everyone! : )

Good luck to you! Sending baby dust!
I'm sure the smiley face means ovulation, so I think it's the same, the cbfm just tells you extra days like your high & peak. Claiming to give you more opportunities :)

We shall see xx

Just seen all the other messages not sure how I missed them:wacko:

I've used the CBFM twice before and got my BFPS the first month using it both times.

My cheapie OPK's had a faint pink line on since yesterday at 1pm I've taken quite a few since and they've all been the same colour until my one at 6pm it had got quite a bit darker, wonder in my LH surge is coming and my CBFM stick looked different to all my other high sticks this morning too.

Come on egg, get a crackalackin :happydance:

Xx

When you get your smiley. . it won't let you test for 48 hours.

I feel ok, I'm now 10dpo and af is due in around 4 days.
My boobs seems to have gotten bigger but I don't know whether that's my sign for af to arrive :(

I'm trying not to get hopes up.
Good luck to you! How long you been using it?
X

This is my second cycle with the monitor. i hasn't asked for any sticks and i had my peak cd 14 last month.

it will probably ask for stick within next couple of days perhaps
all the best to you & everyone

my monitor says day CD24 at minute lol!

I got my peak on CD 19 and my second peak and CD 20!!! We b'danced on CD 19 and 4 days before my first peak!!!

Good luck ladies!!!

BTW once you get your peaks can you just use the low sticks to save the CBFM test sticks?

I got my peak on CD 19 and my second peak and CD 20!!! We b'danced on CD 19 and 4 days before my first peak!!!

Good luck ladies!!!

BTW once you get your peaks can you just use the low sticks to save the CBFM test sticks?

Yes after your peak i am told the monitor goes into auto mode and just use old sticks. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->