Cbfm users first month? Come join me :)

Gemie

Mum to 3
Reaction score
So after after 3 cycles of 'if it happens it happens' ntnp I'm impatient and I've bought a Cbfm (wish I'd have kept my old one :dohh:) and I've got af today so tomorrow is effectively cd1 and it's the first day of using my monitor.

I got pregnant first month of using it last time :happydance: so I'm hopeful.

I can't find the old Cbfm thread but I remember there were some very knowledgable ladies on there and I' m sure I remember someone saying after it detects the peak it no longer reads the sticks so you can feed it old sticks to save money. Anyone know if I've rememberd rightly?

Anyway I'm rambling lol anyone wanna join me?

Bfp here I come!!! :coffee:

Just me then :shrug: ay well.... Good luck me.

hey hun I am using cbfm for the first time ...today is cd 7 for me got first high today..GL

Thank you for replying :)

I'm cd 4 now if I remember rightly it asks for sticks from cd 5 so I'll be properly using it from tomorrow :happydance: hope it works! Both my children were conceived on the second month of trying so I've been a bit spoilt in that respect.

Good luck to you Hun :dust:

Thank you for replying :)

I'm cd 4 now if I remember rightly it asks for sticks from cd 5 so I'll be properly using it from tomorrow :happydance: hope it works! Both my children were conceived on the second month of trying so I've been a bit spoilt in that respect.

Good luck to you Hun :dust:

you're wc dear...CBFM asked me for sticks from cd 6 ...I got low on cd 6 and now getting highs since cd 7 uptil today which is cd 9 for me...GL thanks alot...:hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Gemie, you are correct. The monitor is programmed to automatically give you a 2nd Peak followed by a High, then Low after your 1st Peak.

Gemie, you are correct. The monitor is programmed to automatically give you a 2nd Peak followed by a Low after your 1st Peak.

Ah thanks :thumbup: so it's true if I just feed the machine a used stick it'll save me some money as its not reading them anymore? X

Gemie, you are correct. The monitor is programmed to automatically give you a 2nd Peak followed by a Low after your 1st Peak.

Ah thanks :thumbup: so it's true if I just feed the machine a used stick it'll save me some money as its not reading them anymore? X

See, I am not 100% sure on this myself as I never had a Peak yet. Fell pregnant on the 1st cycle last time and only just started it again.

I have been told that what you are saying is correct. However, others (probably with newer models) said that after the 1st Peak, it will not ask for a stick and give the 2nd Peak, next High and Low automatically without having to feed a stick.

Hi Gemie!

The peak thing is correct- after the first peak you can give it old sticks and it will still give you another peak day followed by a high day.

AFM-I have had a perfect record so far with my CBFM lol I got pregnant in the 1st month both times I used it. My last sadly ended in a MMC :( This is my first real cycle using it again so FX it works one more time for me! I am on CD14 and still on low, hoping for a high tomorrow or Thursday (I only get one day of high before my peak shows up)

Sorry, my previous posts should have said: 1st Peak, then 2nd Peak, High, Low.

Some people have reported that their monitors have stopped asking for sticks after the first Peak whereas others reported needing to feed it additional sticks despite the 2nd Peak, next High and next Low being automatic.

Hope this makes sense.

Thank you bluebird! And all the best for this cycle for you :dust:

Let's hope this month is it for all of us :thumbup:

Hi can i join? New to this but here it goes.
Trying to conceive number 2. Baby 1 now 15 months still breastfeeding but only x 1 day now. AF returned 13 months post partum november 12. never been so happy for AF :happydance: theoretically this is 2nd cycle trying to conceive and 2nd cycle using cbfm
Cycle One 42 days. highs on monitor day 12 onwards, no peak
Cycle Two now day 20 started poas day 6 high day 10 onwards no peak again 10 in a row now :wacko:
I know may not show peak cycle one as getting to know you. but really hoping for a peak this month. Sticks started dark oestrogen line and now getting lighter, have had a few days where oestrogen line and LH line are a similar colour but still reading high now back to just light oestrogen line and no LH line confused!!!!:shrug:

Fingers crossed for a peak soon!!:dust:

Can I join in?

I am in the second cycle of using the CBFM. On my first cycle I had lows and highs with no peak, this cycle I have had a few days of low (3) and 8 days of high, then yesterday and today I got a peak.

I have never had ovulation confirmed in the 15 months that we have been TTC! So I was so excited to see the peak.

I just really hope that we catch the egg. :)

Good luck everyone. X x x

Hi everyone. I'm on first month too and got a peak today. So is there no point poas tomorrow? Hubby is away until Friday, I was hopin to not peak so early! X

Hi and welcome all :hi: lovely to have people to share this journey with :)

I didnt have a peak the month I used Cbfm for the first time and we conceived poppy so don't be disheartened :thumbup: I'm not expecting one this time as I know it's common to not have a peak first time of using.
I'm going to use IC ov tests just to back up as well it can't hurt can it.

Kanga- no don't use another stick just put an old one in and save some mulas :thumbup: xx

Hi can I join , I used cbfm in 2010 and had a little boy I am currently on cd 7 so fingers crossed it works this time we have so far been trying ( with out the monitor decided to dust it off) 5 months last time I was trying 5 months then bought the monitor and got caught although highly doubt that wil happen again anyway best of luck to everyone

CD15 and still on low..... :/ Longest cycle ever!!!

Hi All

I'm new here and hoping I can join you all. I have just received my cbfm today, I am just waiting for my AF to arrive to start using it. I've seen such good reviews and just praying it works for me. I have been ttc baby no1 for 6 months now with no luck.

I'm excited to see its worked for some of you before and so quickly 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->