CD 1 - 26 May Lets catch those BFPs

ald

TTC for a very long time!
Reaction score
I am on CD 1 and thought it would be great to gain some support for this cycle, from people starting there cycle around about now.

I hope we can get our :bfp: for 2010 babies.

A bit about me ......... I have been ttc for about 17 months, I have PCOS and have problems Ovulating and DH has poor sperm motility of only 30% but a count of 78million per ml (in december it was 5 % motility and alow count so much improved :happydance: ). This will be my 3rd month on Clomid and HCG injection, I can have 6 months in total then it is straight to IVF, but I kinda have a good feeling about this month (thinking positive).

I hope you would like to join me on this cycle, I will try and keep this page updated on our start of cycle dates, Ovulation dates, testing dates and :bfp:

mom2toby cd1 25 May
ald cd1 26 May​

*bump* there must be someone starting a cycle around now????

HELLO!!

My CD1 was may 25th, i am now on CD8 of a 30 day cycle.

I know PCOS can be a difficult thing to handle while TTC.

my girlfriend has it and she wound up on clomid and got a BFP not long after.

ironically, i was joking with her and said "dont assisted pregnancies tend to lead to multiples?" and sure enough when she got her first U/S they saw TWO sacs!

shes now about 18 weeks! there is hope.

Awww thank you for the reasuring post.
I'm now on cd 7 and thankfully the final day of Clomid. I go to the hospital next monday for a scan and hopefully the HCG jab. The :witch: only made a flying visit this month, just 4 days, it is usually between 6 and 10 days - weird!

If you dont mind me asking what are your planned bding days this month?

We are going to try and do every other night, until Friday, then Friday night, Monday night and tuesday night (O day if I have HCG jab on mon), then weds morning/lunchtime to make sure lol.

Also going to use preseed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->