CD 1, anyone want to be NTNP cycle buddies?

LiLi2

Reaction score
Is anyone else around CD 1? We can chat here. This is our first month NTNP and I'm kind of nervous, so having some folks to chat with will be nice!

How long are your cycles?

When do you usually O?

How long have you been NTNP?

My cycles are 29 days and I got a positive OPK last month at CD 14. We will not be charting or using OPKs this month, just BD whenever we feel like it and not worry about it. I don't want to stress, I just finally want to enjoy the intimacy that OH and I share without boundaries or any concerns.

Women in my family tend to have trouble falling pregnant with their first child, so even though we are not planning on having a wedding until later in the year, we've decided to just go ahead and give it a go. We are kind of doing everything backwards - planning the wedding before we're truly engaged and thinking about kids before it all. LOL Both of us have just always known that our #1 goal in life was to be parents. We have been together for 3 years and been friends for 9 years. :cloud9:

Tell me about you!

I'd love to be your buddy :) We are actually on our first cycle of NTNP - I got off the pill last month so this should be interesting - I have heard so many different stories some people it happens that month some people that year. So we are taking this approach rather than actively TTC because honestly we don't mind the wait seeing as we are newlyweds of less than 2 months and I kinda dont want to get my hopes up every month :)

I am new to this charting thing but looks like i am on CD 6 and I am just gonna assume that I have a 28 day cycle like with the pill so we will work on making that baby more next week :)

CD 1 for me too!
I have a little boy, 7 months old today, since giving birth my cycles have been alot more irregular than they used to be! Before getting pregnant I was clockwork, 28 days! Now its Usually 33 days, but have had a few surprises at 22 and even 37. This cycle was 35. This will be our second month NTNP since having our baby boy.
We've never really used any birth control consistantly, i was on the pill for a little while before Douglas, but I didnt like it so came off. We used condoms a few times but I find them uncomfortable and sometimes painful, so we just used the pull out method which eventually turned in to NTNP lol.
Hoping to casually TTC this month as after our first month of NTNP i've realised how badly I want #2 already! My fiance isnt quite on board with that yet, he said he'd think about it lol but hes happy to NTNP, i've just started temping, no idea when i usually O but i sometimes get O pains and think its around cd16 but like i said, no idea really! Hopefully temping will help me figure that out this time round!

Looking forward to AF departing already so we can get a move on! She only arrived this morning haha! Usually on for about 5 days so looking forward to CD6!

What about you ladies?

Hi ladies, sorry I kind of disappeared from this thread. OH and I talked long and hard about it and as much as he is ready to just go ahead and NTNP/TTC, I just don't think that I am. I know that I am emotionally and physically ready, but I just feel like we should be waiting until after the wedding. That's a very difficult decision for me to make, as I was so excited when we decided to NTNP but I know that it's the best decision for now. We go back and forth so much though that I wouldn't be surprised if we decide to NTNP a month or two before the wedding, but we don't have a set date yet so for now we will be back to WTT. :(

Baby dust to you both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->