CD 1. anyone want to wait the holiday season out with me for *sticky* bfps?!

aidensmommy1

Mom to 2/Wife to be! <3
Reaction score
I just came from tww but have very high hopes for the holidays! Ill O between Dec 25th-28th. Anyone else? I think Santa will be leaving lots of gifts (In our bellys!) this year! We may not know about these gifts until January but boy would that be an amazing present and story to tell the sticky beans one day, how they were a Christmas miracle! =) I also may need some help with temping. I haven't started yet due to the blizzard that's keeping me inside but ill be getting a basil thermometer tonight for tomorrow a.m IF i decide to do it this month. I'm beginning to feel like i sometimes get my O date all wrong so it'd be a good idea. So hows everyone else doing today?

SANTA PLZ LEAVE US ALL MIRACLES!! =)

Hey, i would love to be your buddy. I'm currently on CD 3 and my fertile window is from Dec 20-Dec 25th and i should "o" on Dec 23rd.

Hi girls :) I would love to have a few buddies to go through this journey with. I'm a little further ahead (cd 18 today), but I have a little longer cycles. I'm still waiting to O, which should come within the next few days. We're probably going to bd everyday from here until Thursday.

Not using any opks or temping at all..just bding a lot during my fertile window. Baby dust to you all! I hope we can get our BFP soon!

I made a mistake when writing this earlier. In on CD 2 lol. I just picked up a basil thermometer and am started to chart tomorrow a.m. Do any of you use F.F? If so I may need a lil help. Ive never tempted before but its been 6months with no success (now cycle #7 ttc) and I want to make sure im even ovulating or if I'm ovulating sooner or later then I think. I'm so happy to have some buddies to wait this out with!! I have a good feeling for the holidays and I think we've started a LUCKY *STICKY* thread!! I just have that feeling! =) ill be testing by Jan 8th. I know I won't b able to wait it out any longer then that lol tons of baby dust to you all! =)

Hi girls :) I would love to have a few buddies to go through this journey with. I'm a little further ahead (cd 18 today), but I have a little longer cycles. I'm still waiting to O, which should come within the next few days. We're probably going to bd everyday from here until Thursday.

Not using any opks or temping at all..just bding a lot during my fertile window. Baby dust to you all! I hope we can get our BFP soon!

this is what I did and I just went by fertilty friend ovulation calculator and made sure I bd'ed during that time. I had my right ovary/tube removed and ever since ive had a shorter cycle so I'm wondering if ive been off about my O date this whole time. Its so frustrating how u can BD every single day and have AF show still. That's why I'm so happy to have all of you. When do u think u'll be testing about?

Af is due for me on 12/31 so if she's a no show, I'll be testing on New Year's Day :D I hope I can start my New Years off right with a BFP!! I've temped for the last two cycles and it kinda stressed me out :/ but if you want, you can use ff. It's super easy! All you do is just plug in your numbers and it will tell you when you ovulate :) I liked it. But just waking up and taking my temp was stressful. Hahah.

I hope I'll get my BFP on New Years and you lovely ladies can be the next to follow me!!

I hope so too! =) so with temping, it means you O'ed BEFORE u get the temp drop or the day of? That's the part that's confusing me. I know normally ur suppose to temp for 3months but obv I'm trying to figure it out before then if I can lol

When (and if, some girls don't experience a temp dip) your temp drops, it means o is coming. When I was temping, my dip meant I was going to ovulate that day. What you want to look out for is the temp RISE. Everyone experiences this. Once O occurs, you're temp will rise about .4 degrees. But, this means you've already missed your window to conceive :( that's why some girls don't like it. It's more of a way to know if you ovulated.

Yea that's really the only reason I'm temping this cycle. I want to be sure im even O'ing before I let myself get excited for nothing again. Hopefully my temp will drop and make it easy for me LOL we'll see. Since its my first month temping, I figure ill just continue to bd everyday or at least every other day until I get the temp rise then that way if I O I dont miss it. I heard when u only have one ovary, that ovaey takes over and O's every month IN MOST cases so i wana be sure im not one of the other cases where i only O when it wants to. I hope not =/ I'm happy you've used FF incase i need any advice lol. I stopped using opks due to stress but that's bcuz i would just stare at them and drive myself absolutely insane! I might use them for my first (and hopefully last) cycle of temping just to get a better idea AHEAD of time. I'm excited to take my temp in the a.m so i can use my chart lol i have no life lately!!

Yea that's really the only reason I'm temping this cycle. I want to be sure im even O'ing before I let myself get excited for nothing again. Hopefully my temp will drop and make it easy for me LOL we'll see. Since its my first month temping, I figure ill just continue to bd everyday or at least every other day until I get the temp rise then that way if I O I dont miss it. I heard when u only have one ovary, that ovaey takes over and O's every month IN MOST cases so i wana be sure im not one of the other cases where i only O when it wants to. I hope not =/ I'm happy you've used FF incase i need any advice lol. I stopped using opks due to stress but that's bcuz i would just stare at them and drive myself absolutely insane! I might use them for my first (and hopefully last) cycle of temping just to get a better idea AHEAD of time. I'm excited to take my temp in the a.m so i can use my chart lol i have no life lately!!

Yah, that's a good idea. And temping is great for your situation to make sure you're ovulating. And I would get so excited to take my temp! You'll actually find it's pretty interesting. I was just one of those people that read into EVERY SINGLE temp shift soo it became overwhelming. And I would never take them on time. So I just have up haha. And I also used opks for a cycle..those were horrible haha! I could never read them right. Sooo I've given up on that lol. My cycles are fairly normal so I guess I'll just go based on my fertile period haha.

I'll be using the checking my CM and cervix position techniques for this cycle.

Hey girls! I'm on cd 2 so I would love to join you, my fertile period isn't expected until early January so I am a bit behind you lot but I'm hoping for a lucky start to the new year. I'm tracking cm and cervical position this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->