CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

I got spotting last night @ 7dpo! Now my CM is snotty and slightly yellow. Never ever seen that before.

Normally I see a temp drop due to a secondary estrogen surge. This cycle I had a dip (very slight) 6dpo and my temps have just been going up since :)

Sorry to hear that Robinson :hugs: xx

Congrats on the beta juhn! Looking good :)

So going to try the cup method this month, but when I look at menstrual cups etc they all look to 'deep' if I want to help the swimmers along youd think it would need to be a shallow cup to keep them close. What are your opinions ladies? Anyone reccomend what I should be using? Feel totally lost xx

It depends which kind of cup you get. This is the kind I use: https://softcup.com/about/product-info

The dam looks big, but it squishes down when it's inside. Don't worry about it looking too wide to go in, either! Right after BD, it slides right in no trouble :haha: I definitely had lots of stuff still up around the cervix in the morning with these.

There are some brands that sit much lower in the vagina (MoonCup, Diva Cup) that don't deform as much, and won't hold anything up close to the cervix.

Thanks orgiethorp, thay was really helpful I shall order some of those then :) xx fx they work :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->