CD 1 December 1st - Need Buddies!

Haidee - don't worry about feeling like AF is on her way - lots of women feel like that before a :bfp:

:dust: to all!! I'm excited to see those christmas :bfp:s!

Only a few more days til you lovely ladies test!! :yipee:

Does everyone already have their tests? What are you using?

Hi applegirl,

I haven't bought any tests yet, because then I won't be able to wait, the moment I've got them I'll just HAVE to pee :rofl:

We are going away on holiday tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully that will help to get my mind off testing! We are 3 families that are going camping at a warm water resort until the 30th of Dec...so I won't be able to run to the shops every now and again to keep on buying tests :dohh:

I will start testing on the 28th only, well I'll try to wait until then :blush: I assume I have a 28 day cycle, because ovulation was on day 14.

Good luck to all waiting for those :bfp:'s!
:hugs: Haidee

Haidee - you are so strong to wait til 28 days! Good for you.
Have lots of fun on your holidays - sounds lovely. :hugs:

Oh my I have been offline way too long!!!!!!!
So I have started feelign a bit crampy...and had some pink spot this morning...cd 24.
Af has been showing up on cd 26-27 Soooooo..I may wait until tuesday to buy my cheapy tests!!!!!
i work at a drug store and had to sell a test to a young girl today and felt like crying!!@!!!!!sa
My hormones are all out of wack and I tear up for no reason!!!!!

some good news........I had fun Christmas shopping the other day..My tree looks so pretty with all our gifts under the tree.
I have one more for OH and some extras for the dogs and cats..hehe
Hope to see some :bfp: this week...AND next week!!!!!!!

Awww Chillbilly - I know what you mean about the tearing up! And I would find it really hard to sell pregnancy tests too!!

A pink spot on CD24 is really good though! If you O'd on CD14 - that would be 10DPO..? Maybe implantation bleeding!?

Here's hoping for you babe. Wrap up warm. Big :hugs: and Christmas cheer.

heya chill, hopeful, pamelaand others.... i lost the group! lol. Now ie found you, guess what... im pregnant!!! and, this time the lines are getting darker! so far, so good! I'm nly 13dpo at the mo, and AF isn't due till 4th jan... so not getting too excited till then, but the amount I've been feeling sickm and the soreness of my boobs which ive never had so bad before are telling me things are going well!! fx and good luck to you all.

great news Ju bubbs :wohoo: all sounds good for a sticky one!! :hugs:

Hi applegirl,
I was not strong enough....I just couldn't wait the full 28 days :dohh:, on the morning of the 25th I grabbed the stick and ran for the loo... After I POAS there was no line immediately so I put it down on the floor....when I was all done and about to leave.......:happydance: there was a very faint line!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I ran to hubby and woke him up to look and he said yip there is definitely a line there. So we decided to POAS again the next morning.....and sure enough that one's line was even darker! He didn't want to wait any longer so off we went to the hospital lab and had a blood test done.....the lady phone a few minutes later......:happydance::happydance::happydance: and said that it was a :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:!!! My poor husband was in tears!! I've never had a mc or any problems before so I hope that all will go well, I'm on :cloud9: at the moment!!!
I'm still hoping and praying for all of you waiting for your :bfp:'s.
:hugs:
Haidee

Congratulations to the both of you!!! :happydance: That's fantastic news and what a brilliant way to start the new year!!

Unfortunately I'm out for this month, :witch: arrived this afternoon so I'm back to CD1! Fingers x'd for this month eh!

Congrats Ju!!!! Wow here is where you all are hiding. I was wondering where you went missing to, I thought everyone went off and got pg without me.

congrats Haidee, thats brilliant!!!!

Unfortunately I'm back to cd1 too! Had got quite excited coz my lines were getting darker each day whereas they usually just stay faint then get lighter again.... but after the line got darker again on new years eve... it went straight to negative the next day then the bleeding came a couple of days later! So 4th MC and onto cycle 5! The gyne said to go away and keep trying, and that he'd fully expect me to have a healthy pregnancy within the next 6 months... but im very much starting to doubt that!!!

How did everyone elses tests go?

Hi Ju_bubbs,

I'm really sorry to hear, I'll keep praying that you get a sticky one soon!!!!

:hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug:
Haidee

So sorry Ju, I am really not liking your gyn right now

Kota, unfortunately I'm right there with you. :cry: Congratulations Haidee on your :bfp::bfp: Hopefully we will be right behind you!

Who all is left in this forum?

Congrats Haidee! Nice to see a BFP.

Ju - I am so sorry you are going through this turmoil. I think it's time to get a second opinion. Your gyn sounds like a right arcehole.

Jaytee- keep us posted - I know you are testing on Fri...so lots of super sticy babydust to you.

As for me....well I am due for the biatchy witch tomorrow (if my cycle is 26 days). In true POAS addict form I took a test yesterday afternoon and BFN! Can't say I am surprised as we didn't BD that much. So now I am going to have a glass of wine and relax. No crying or hissy fits for me this time. (As I give myself a pat on the back). On to month 10 and cycle 13.

OMG

I feel like the worst and most horrible thread starter!!!!!!!! :dohh:

I'm so sorry for being MIA for so very very long :blush:

I never noticed my thread getting comment so much and now look....I'm lost,

Congrats to all who got their BFP's!

UPDATE ON ME::::

December 1st was cycle day 1 for me and I still haven't seen AF. I have a doctors appointment for January 22, 2009 (Next Thursday), I have to go for blood work next Friday morning and therefore won't have any news until Monday, January 26th, 2009!!!! :hissy:

If the results are negative then I start provera (to bring on AF) and then I start clomid again.

I'm hoping to get a positive result on my blood work next week! I'm not expecting a positive because I really haven't tried to get pregnant. I just BD whenever I wanted to with DH. But a positive would be great!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Jaytee-have you done a hpt yet??

Yeah I tested with a digital and it said "not pregnant" - - I tested yesterday with it. But I was told that they aren't as sensitive as other test. So I will hold and test again later on. The thing is that I don't know when or if I even ovulated because when I'm not taking medications to trigger early ovulation my body will ovulated like at cd 100 or longer than that. I only get a period every other four months.

There is still hope! :hugs: Best of luck to you! I hope you get a :bfp: in the next couple of days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->