luck to you for tests :)

i was dec 1st day 1 of cycle

now day 46 with no af

6 tests bfn

phoning dr tommorow :(

limbo land not nice

luck to you for tests :)

Hey hun.... :hugs:

We are in the same boat. I have had many BFN's this cycle. I decided that even though I was going to test tomorrow that I would wait because I have a doctors appointment for Thursday. I hope you get an appointment soon.

Are you charting?

:blush:

Well after a HUGE cup of coffee this morning I tested at 11am and I think I got a faint line on it. I don't know if its my eyes playing tricks on me but I think I see a super super super faint line. So I won't test tomorrow... I will wait and test on Monday morning with another first response (if I can wait that long)

Thats brilliant news jaytee , you have to keep me posted i shall be thinking of you :)

i am still waiting for a/f , day 47 tommorow :( and did a test today but still bfn :(

got drs on monday at 4.10 not sure what to expect ?:(

x x x

Thats brilliant news jaytee , you have to keep me posted i shall be thinking of you :)

i am still waiting for a/f , day 47 tommorow :( and did a test today but still bfn :(

got drs on monday at 4.10 not sure what to expect ?:(

x x x

The sad thing is that I did a test just now, (8:20am here in NJ) and it is negative, so I'm thinking the test from yesterday was an evap. I don't want to upset myself with any more negatives so I won't buy another test!

My appointment is for thursday at 1:30pm and then friday I go for blood work. So I'll know if I'm pregnant or not by the following Monday (Jan. 26th)

I'm happy to hear that you have an appointment so soon. You and I are on the same cycle day. I hope everything goes ok at the appointment :hugs:

:cry::cry::cry:

Hey Everyone, I'm a little down today. Actually I've been a little down for a while now :cry: I've been married for 1 and a half years and I've been with my husband for a total of 4 and a half years. but the last few months I feel like I don't know who he is anymore and although I love him with all my heart I just don't feel anything. :cry: I come home from a long day at work and he's just there not even one bit excited to see me. He doesn't even move from his chair (playing video games). I go to kiss him and he doges his head so he doesn't make a wrong move on the game!!!! :hissy: I feel like the romance has totally gone out the window! I feel like the only time he realizes who am I is when he wants to BD or is turned on and wants me to shower or do something with him :cry: Its gotten to the point that I'm constantly fighting with him and everything he does irritates me and gets me all upset. I don't know what to do :cry:

well i am day 52 , dr yesterday has took bloods so will find out tomorow (thursday)

all my tests are still coming up bfn

this is strange for me

i have symptoms , sick feeling , headaches , slight crampy feeling , peeing lots tiredness

so annoying not knowing , i dont think i am as my test would have showing but would just like to find out why af hasnt come is there a new problem

have you tested again jaytee ?

Hey sweetie...

Sorry I haven't posted, I was home sick all day yesterday.

I tested this morning and I think its BFN, however, my appointment is today at 1:30 pm so in about 4 hours or less! :happydance: I'm nervous though because I think I'm having my first pap today and I just don't know what to expect :blush:

When do your results come in??? I'm so nervous for you! :hugs:

good luck with ur app :)

my results are back they only tested thyrioid and pogesterone

both fine pog result was a 52.7 which idicates i have defo ov but i have been reading thats high ? and can indicate a pg ?? still clueless now

WOW :happydance:

Thats awesome! I have also read before the Pro. hig scores could indicate pregnancy. So when do they want to test for pregnancy?

I'm so nervous about my appointment. I'm getting ready to leave work now because I'm a 1/2 hour away from home/doctors office. I'll have time to stop and eat something so hopefully it will calm me down a bit, lol

I'll be back on this afternoon to tell you how my appointment goes

:hugs:

Wish me luck!

Good morning / afternoon to all!

Well yesterday went great~~~ I went in to see my doctor and guess what? NO PAP!!!! ~~~ We talked and he was very pleased to know that my November 208 cycle worked on its own with clomid so ~~~ he sent me to get a urine test yesterday and I won't know the results until Monday/Tuesday. If the test results are negative I start provera and then clomid once af arrives.

My new cycle I will not be charting, OPK testing or symptom spotting! DH and I decided to just write my temps every morning in a journal and the dates that we BD so that I don't stress at all. We will BD from cycle day 10-25 as much as we can only leaving a day at the most in between BD sessions. I'm so excited and happy!

thats great news , so does that mean if your urine comes back neg that they will start your cycle for you ?

i am still unsure off what my results mean i am getting to talk to dr today at 3pm will fill you in with any info i do get .

If my results are negative then I get to start a new cycle this is how it works:

To start a new cycle I have to take provera for 5 days, then four-9 days after the last pill my period will come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->