CD 1 - July 10th - Any Buddies?

krockwell

3 Gorgeous Boys!
Reaction score
*sigh* here we go again, :witch: got me..
BUT have no fear! July sounds like an amazing month for :bfp:'s!

Last month I had a 38 day cycle...but it was my first cycle off the pill, so that probably explains it.
I'm not sure how long my cycles are...or even totally when I ovulate...although on the 38 day cycle it was on CD 19.

Would love it if there we some people who have around the same as me... I totally feel like I"m going this alone because my cycles are screwed up.

Good luck to everyone!

ooo yay! :) How many days is your cycle usually?

I don't have a usual cycle, I'm hoping to start, though. I have PCOS, and this is my first period in a year.

ooo well maybe we'll be something along the same lines...no matter what we're on CD 1 together! So that's a great thing!
:) Here's hoping for :bfp:'s for us both! :)

Hello, how are you doing? I'm still on my period, but I plan to start using OPK's about 5 days after it ends...Does that sound like it could work? I've never been regular, so I don't know when I usually ovulate.

Hey darlin'
I'm still on mine too...*sigh* Should be finishing up here tomorrow or so though.
I'm going to start taking my Ovulations about 5 days or so after I stop AF, because my last cycle I ovulated 19 days after the start of my period...if I were you, I might try 3-4 days after the end of your period, depending on how long your period is I guess...
Honestly, I have no idea. lol
All I know is that Hubs and I are going to be :sex:ing for the next like 3 weeks every other day..whether he likes it or not.
hehehehe :happydance:

I'm excited for us both having the same start date for our cycles! :)
Good luck - Keep me updated on the Ovulation tests!

Hi guys can i join your little gang!

My CD1 was also July 10th so i think im exactly the same as you? Im currently on CD6, AF finally left today so im going to start BD every other day as from tonight.

Last cycle was 32 days and i think i ov'd on CD20

Mine's still here!!!:hissy:

I thought it was gone until about an hour ago...when I took out the trash and then started cramping again really bad... :cry:I'm hoping it's just because it's my first one in a year, so it's a little heavier than usual...

Welcome beaver and :dust: to all of us!

Hi guys can i join your little gang!

My CD1 was also July 10th so i think im exactly the same as you? Im currently on CD6, AF finally left today so im going to start BD every other day as from tonight.

Last cycle was 32 days and i think i ov'd on CD20

YAY! Of course you can join us!!!
The more the merrier!
I'm on CD 7 now...and :witch: is gone!
First session of :sex: TONIGHT!!! WOOOHOOOO
lol
Off to :sex: now ;)
Night!!
Good luck!
:dust:

Have fun Krockwell! If I'm still on my period, when should I start using the OPK's? I wouldn't ovulate when I'm on my period would I?:blush:

CD7 for me too so BD tonight!! Though AF was on her way out yesterday but then started having really painful cramps again and fresh flow but it seems to have stopped now. my AF hasn't been the same since my miscarriage 3 months ago but im hoping it will even out soon. im taking pregnacare, and evening primrose oil to help sort out my hormones

Well... we :sex: last night - BUT (TMI coming) hubs didn't cum inside me...
:(
SOOOOOOOOOO we'll go again here this weekend...we're both so freaking exhausted that it's hardly enjoyable to :sex: anyhow...*sigh*

Hope everyone else has better luck than me.
:dust:

hi girls

my cd1 is 10th also but i fortunately or unfortunately which ever way u luk at it only have a 24day cycle

here's hoping :bfp: 4 us all n the dreaded :witch: stays away

baby dust for all

karen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"