CD 1 today - who's with me ?

fuschia

Reaction score
This last month we did not plan to try but ended up sort of ntnp .

So this is our first official month ttc.

I'm getting a basal body thermometer , opks and pre seed .

What are you all doing ?

Who wants to wait it out with me and obsess together ?

Hi! i am cycle day 2.. but I also do not have regular cycles. This is my 2nd cycle ttc. I did OPKs and i temp daily.

Hi tbfromlv - thanks for replying !

Are you ttc #1?

Where are you from ?

It's a bit of a blow when AF starts isn't it ! I try to not get too bummed about it and get motivated for a new fresh start :) x

Yes! I am ttc #1! I am from Missouri- what about you??

I am in Kent ( England ) X

Got my thermometer ready - just need to start temping now !

I m trying the smep plan this cycle! Have you tried ? X

This last month we did not plan to try but ended up sort of ntnp .

So this is our first official month ttc.

I'm getting a basal body thermometer , opks and pre seed .

What are you all doing ?

Who wants to wait it out with me and obsess together ?
Hi Im at cd4 and this is our 2nd month ttc but last month was a see how it goes kind of month.
I have pcos and have a 5yr old via ivf and a 3yr old au naturale! So i might of just got lucky with my 2nd and it wont happen naturally but we will give it a go. I just recieved my basal thermometer, opks and preseed today so all good to go!

Hey !

I'm cd 3 :) I have literally just had my pre seed delivered :). Opks on order too !

Doing smep this month ( no way we can keep that up for 6 months plus so I hope it works! )
How about you trying anything specific ? X

How are you going to temp. Last month I realized that my chart was all over the place prior to O because I am more of a mouth breather at night so I was thinking of trying to temp vaginally this month. Have to wait for AF to finish though lol!

My cycles have been very long and missing so it's been stressful thinking about ttc. I had a 153 day cycle then a 70 day cycle. However I started taking both Vitex and maca to help naturally regulate hormones and last month I was able to get a 40 day cycle (still long but a vast improvement) I have had several months in a row at 30 days in the past so I hope that I can get back to that.

What exactly is the smep plan? I mean I know what it stands for but what does it entail?

Scratch that- I looked it up. lol I think that is essentially what we do!

Have you ladies used pressed before?

It's basically a pattern of when to bd to ensure that no matter what - there will be sperm there to meet the egg ! Doesn't mean egg will be fertilised as other things can affect but the lady that wrote the plan says it should ensure that there's sperm there.

So cd 8 you start bd every other day until you get a positive opk then you do 3 days in a row, miss 1 day then one more for luck ( just in case ov was delayed !)

Lots of bding!

I plan to temp orally - I know it's more accurate vaginslly but I don't really like doing it that way so will see if orally works for me :)

Wow your cycles have been long - bless you it must be so frustrating but hopefully you will get more regular cycles now x

Ah we must have replied same time !

I have used preseed to conceive both my children :). With ds I also used conceive plus but in the end it was preseed - it obv wasn't what my issue was as I still used it 15 months with bfns but it certainly doesn't hurt !!

The three cycles before my super long ones were all 30 days, but 120 prior. Idk what's up with them but I hope I'm on the right track to fixing it. I don't want to get on any medication if I can get t taken care of naturally!

I was thinking of trying pre seed this month. Ill see what DH says. It certainly couldn't hurt! Last cycle we BD almost every day... maybe the every other day approach will be better for us. Lol BDing is fun but goodness.. too much lol!

Yeah every day gets taxing doesn't it !

I'm just hoping we can manage this bd schedule for smep!

Only time will tell

Do is firmly on board so that should help!

Hi Hun

Ill join you turns out last cycle was successful bfp Friday then miscarried on Monday! 3rd loss in a row x

So sorry for your loss! I hope this cycle is your sticky bean!

Hi again wanting - I'm really sorry :(

Come on girls !! Let's make this cycle our lucky one !!

My plan :

Smep - hubby says we should forgot the 1 day off and just bd 5 days straight ! I wonder if he can manage that myself !!

Reflexology on Tuesday - relaxing , my friend is trained in fertility too .

Generally staying relaxed ( might download some nice music or hypno therapy recording for ttc). And try and be all over there healthy diet and lots of water as I believe diet and stress play major factors judging by my previous experience !

Let's do this ladies :)

Hopefully this is my last day of properAF xx

Thank you girls - I'm worried i have a condition called ashermans since I had my d&c for retained placenta. I really hope I don't snd it's bad luck? But 3 in s row is a lot. 3 years of trying blah. They said your most fertile after a loss but I never am!

Waiting for a consultant referral appointment, I guess just keep trying in the mean time and hope for the best.

Fuschia we dtd every day for months last month we followed smep and caught first time!

My Af is officially gone. I'm hoping my cycles are going to regulate even better this time than last. I hope to O before cycle day 25, fingers crossed! I told DH that we should do the every other day thing because the BD every day last cycle was just too much lol. But I've learned that I O within 12 hours of my first positive OPK so we will do it as much as we can whenever that happens lol!

Today is CD 2 for me..last month was the first month really ttc..for awhile I thought I was pregnant because I had indigestion and nausea..and now I am having heavy flow for me and the worst cramps which is very unusual..nonetheless I was pretty disappointed that AF started...I was as hoping for a late valentines surprise for my husband..I was using ov tests and watching CM I think I am going to get preseed and thermometer this cycle too..here's to trying!

littleross- I totally get that! i was hoping for a V day surprise for dh too! We are going to skip preseed this cycle but I like temping. Its been interesting to learn about my cycle ... and for sure when af is coming lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->