CD 1! Who wants to join for Oct testing?

Polly girl don't feel bad on Saturday night I had more than a couple shots and then Tuesday had a positive test. Felt SOOOOOO horrible thinking about it. But like jesswishing said when I looked it up I realized the baby want receiving anything from me yet thank god! So just enjoy amd don't stress!

Just did another cheapy test and there's still a line, still faint, but still there. Horrible pains though, and as I'm not due AF until Wednesday I'm finding it difficult to stay positive!
Honestly, TTC is damn stressful!

It really is !!!! And now that I'm finally pregnant I find I can't relax at all!!! I'm so scared of loosing this bean too :(

It really is !!!! And now that I'm finally pregnant I find I can't relax at all!!! I'm so scared of loosing this bean too :(
With you on that!
Tested again this morning and the lines stillthere. Possibly a little fainter though, so not sure what to think. My husband can see it so it's not just me having proper line eye! That makes me feel a little better!
Just need to stay positive!

Stop testing! Line progression is not scientifically accurate at all, a line is a line! Big congrats :hugs: the cramps are a normal albeit worrying symptom, I still worry over my cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->