CD 1! Who wants to join for Oct testing?

Oh my gosh.. 9/10dpo- I just took a FR Gold Digital and got a BFP! I've read about false positives with those, so pulled apart the test and can see a very faint second line on the strip!!

I'm going to test with a regular FRER in the morning. Very cautiously optimistic, but fingers crossed =)

Oh my gosh.. 9/10dpo- I just took a FR Gold Digital and got a BFP! I've read about false positives with those, so pulled apart the test and can see a very faint second line on the strip!!

I'm going to test with a regular FRER in the morning. Very cautiously optimistic, but fingers crossed =)

Congrats! So excited for you.

Yay!!!!

Yay! That's awesome! Lol I love how we rip apart these tests just to make sure we are reading the results right! Upload a pic of that BFP FRER in the morning!!!!!

Well it looks like a really wacky cycle for me... I'm hoping my PCOS isn't coming back but I have a feeling it has, so back to trying to lose weight. After we BD I've also been having 'last day period' type bleeding which then stops, but it's not normal bloody - all stringy. Going to the doctors today as I had an irregular Pap smear a couple of months ago and bleeding after bd is a sign of cervical cancer. Bit nervous as I'm only 23!

Oh no! I hope it's nothing serious! You'll have to keep us updated! Positive thoughts coming your way!!!

10 dpo, tested this morning, :bfn:

However, I have remembered that with all my prior pregnancies I only got a faint positive on my AF day, so maybe its ok?

Everyone around me is being negative about one thing or another and its starting to make me feel like poop.

Lawes, try to stay positive! It's hard to do when other people are bringing you down but the extra stress isn't good! If you got faint positives on AF day then maybe you just don't have enough hcg in your system yet!!! Holding out until after your missed period would be the logical advice lol but none of us have that kind of strength!

It was a false positive. BFN this morning :nope:

How's everyone going? I've had to have another Pap smear and go see a gyno for a examination so that's gonna be fun! Also on CD 33!

AF is now two days late. I'm CD31, either 12 or 14dpo and still getting :bfn:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
AF got me this morning right on schedule. On to trying for a July baby =) GL to everyone else!

CD16 here! Got positive OPKS yesterday! I'm slightly worried that I won't be able to confirm O because of my temps. They are all over the place, before I thought it was because I was really dropping the ball temping at the same time every day but this whole cycle I have been really good about it.

I'm not a great sleeper... There's not a lot I can do about it because it's due to my chronic back pain from a spinal injury. Lol FF will probably explode before giving me crosshairs!

On the plus side, this is the earliest I have ever gotten a positive opk so I am hoping that means my LP will be longer!

I'm out. AF arrived this morning, heavy and bright. 3 days late. Just as I was about to take another test. Oh well :coffee:

CD16 here! Got positive OPKS yesterday! I'm slightly worried that I won't be able to confirm O because of my temps. They are all over the place, before I thought it was because I was really dropping the ball temping at the same time every day but this whole cycle I have been really good about it.

I'm not a great sleeper... There's not a lot I can do about it because it's due to my chronic back pain from a spinal injury. Lol FF will probably explode before giving me crosshairs!

On the plus side, this is the earliest I have ever gotten a positive opk so I am hoping that means my LP will be longer!

My chart is super up and down too and I had a clear thermal shift. Fx you see yours in a couple days.

Krissie that makes me feel better! Hopefully after my temp dip today my temps stay up! I get nervous every month for fear of not ovulating since I can never really tell.

Yay! Positive OPK today on CD 17, a whole 5 days earlier than last month! Means I can squeeze into October testing too - just!
We DTD on CD 11,12,13&15 and hopefully tonight too. Fingers crossed this month!
Good luck to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->