CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

PS, you know what's funny? If I were to truly O when I think I am going to O, and the OH and I were to :sex: at the perfect time to catch our little egger, my due date would be-- APRIL 1st! hahahaha! April fools.

Sorry, I just got a major laugh out of that. I suspect it's the same for a bunch of you future bunny mamas too! :haha:

My son, whos three, his bday IS April Fools!! HAHAHA

SO leaves for three months in Tuesday...any chance I'll be O'ing in the next three days and we can DTD right before he leaves for the airport!? hahaha.

I had my second blood test results last night and they have increased by a "normal pregnancy amount". :happydance:
Looks like its really early around 2 weeks and they want to investigate the bleed, so having more bloods tomorrow and booked in for another internal scan on the 15th July.
Not out of the woods yet, but yay!! Lol.. told my mother and oh's mother this morning. Telling the rest of immediate family around 6weeks, will tell my daughter at 10 weeks... then make official announcements to everyone (and I mean I will be telling the world!! :) ) after 12week scan.
I'm so happy and excited, I know I shouldnt really be yet because its still so early and anything can happen.. I'm just amazed that it's happend, especially considering I only came off the depo injection in January!
I'm not sure where I belong on bnb now though, I'm almost afraid to move out of TTC just yet...and I don't want to leave you all, your support has been amazing.
I'm definately going to hang around and stalk all your journeys :hugs:

I had my second blood test results last night and they have increased by a "normal pregnancy amount". :happydance:
Looks like its really early around 2 weeks and they want to investigate the bleed, so having more bloods tomorrow and booked in for another internal scan on the 15th July.
Not out of the woods yet, but yay!! Lol.. told my mother and oh's mother this morning. Telling the rest of immediate family around 6weeks, will tell my daughter at 10 weeks... then make official announcements to everyone (and I mean I will be telling the world!! :) ) after 12week scan.
I'm so happy and excited, I know I shouldnt really be yet because its still so early and anything can happen.. I'm just amazed that it's happend, especially considering I only came off the depo injection in January!
I'm not sure where I belong on bnb now though, I'm almost afraid to move out of TTC just yet...and I don't want to leave you all, your support has been amazing.

:hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance: YAYYYY!!!

congrats :) :happydance: I remember reading ur post when you werent sure if you were PG or not :hugs: I hope u have a H+H 9 months hon xxxxxxxx

CONGRATS PRETTYUNABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to hear that!!!

Hold, you and I would be due the same day!!!! We would have to bump buddies LOL!!!

Sooo.. I just looked at my chart and realized I am actaully CD11!!! How did I missed two days? I think I enetered it wrong on my chart! :dohh: haha

If SO leaves tomm AM and we :sex: tomm morning right before he leaves, is there a chance I may catch my egg if I "O" in the next three days? Opinions?

Sooo.. I just looked at my chart and realized I am actaully CD11!!! How did I missed two days? I think I enetered it wrong on my chart! :dohh: haha

If SO leaves tomm AM and we :sex: tomm morning right before he leaves, is there a chance I may catch my egg if I "O" in the next three days? Opinions?

yes as spermies can survive up to 5 days

Hello everyone! I was on a June board and got AF so I was searching for a July board. I am really hoping this is going to be it! I am cycle day 10 today. I finished my last dose of Femara on Saturday. I have an appointment Wednesday with the RE to see how the follies are looking. If they are at least 18, I will get my trigger. Knowing my luck since December, it will be at least an additional week.....my follies take their sweet time! Only had one follie last month, but I guess it only takes one! Good luck everyone!

yes as spermies can survive up to 5 days

really? five? I thought it was three! TY<3

Nope its 5 depending on ur cm production. If they have something to swim in while they wait for the egg. Some say could be longer too

Ok, wait? So I go to a few fourth of july bbqs and come back to so much action in this thread! :happydance:

First off, PrettyUnable!!! I am SO hyped!!! Woohoo!!! :happydance::wohoo: You are the first on this thread to get preggie with your bunny baby! I can't even handle it I am so excited for you. Stick around with us for awhile and stalk us all you want. You might bring me and OH some major GL and babydust. :winkwink:

maythisbelove, Try Preseed, we haven't yet, but it may be worth it to help those little guys swim their hearts out and survive longer. You know my sitch with my OH, and we're considering Preseed to at least keep on hand if he's going to be away during O and we can try within the five days beforehand. :shrug: Worth a shot in my opinion!!

And finally, welcome to the newbies. We're a lucky thread with this super early PG already! :thumbup: Let's keep it going and all get our beautiful :bfp: this month! YAY!
:flower:

PS, anyone getting any O symptoms? My right side ovary feels a little swollen today. I'm ot sure what that means, but I felt an O from the left side last cycle I O'd, so maybe? I'm beginning to OPK tomorrow afternoon around 2. YAY!! Here's to the OH getting his butt to my bed when I'm fertile mrytle and not a second too early or too late!!

I think I will be Oing in the next few days! Apparently SO isn't leaving today, as we woke up at 5am and still hadnt heard from his supervisor about his flight info. So maybe he will be here when I do O!!!!

:dust: for everyone!!!

I think I will be Oing in the next few days! Apparently SO isn't leaving today, as we woke up at 5am and still hadnt heard from his supervisor about his flight info. So maybe he will be here when I do O!!!!

:dust: for everyone!!!

Hurray.. hope he is around for O-time lol...
When do you think you will be ovulating?

I had my 3rd bloods taken this morning, will find out results around 7pm tonight.
The Dr this morning said that hopefully my levels will have increased again.
He was still bracing me for the worst that I may have miscarried though... said that the hormone levels can stay in the body for weeks. But surely my levels wouldnt have increased from Friday to Sunday if I miscarried?
I'm kind of confused now... hoping for another increase in the levels from todays bloods. Then 2nd internal scan a week Friday. My poor arms are black and blue from all the blood being taken.
Stick little bean stick..[-o&lt;

Im on cd10, done opk yday n today, not a glimmer of a line, not to get something in the nex wk, if i o at all.
xx

ive had two faint lines now two days in a row on opk and a temp of 97.18 this morning, but its the first temp ive taken so i dot know if thats good or not lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->