CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

And you hun! cd 13 for me today too :) had a dip today but nothing to compare it to!xx

On on cd10, stil waitin for anyline to appear on opk.
Gd luck gals
xx

ok so i got a fairly dark line, not as dark as control just yet!!!! darker than the faints though xxx

woop! bd'd night before last and will do again tonight! I'm quite excited. i'm hoping that from going from stark white to faint to darker faint is showing im gearing up to ovulate xxx

Watching where everyone is in their cycle is exciting! Oh, the suspense! :laugh2:

I have a quick Q for you all. For those who use OPKs, I had a light light test line at 2PM. Then at 9:30PM I had a completely stark white nothing for a second line. I had just assumed that it would progressively get darker, but I should know by now not to assume anything! :dohh:

Is this normal/ has it happened to you guys too? Could other factors influence it like the fact I waited 4 hours without peeing at 2, and only 3 at 9:30?

Thanks ladies! Exciting we're pretty much all inching towards the O! :happydance:

Hi hun
I had stark white every single day up til two days ago. then two very faints, then today a dark line but not quite as dark as the control line as yet. apparently the lines pop up as your LH is detected. so you might have had more present in yur pee earlier in the day (from not drinking/peeing) than in the evening. xxxx

your welcome :) currently discussing me being pregnant with my OH. 8 is our lucky number (he is 8th November birthday, I'm 8th May, we met on 8th August etc) and we worked out if I conceive this cycle, we're due 4/4 next year, which is my brothers birthday and 4+4 is 8!!! also, as my sticks dictate, theres a possibility I might O on EIGHTH july!! which is my mums birthday!!! lol!!!! how spooky is that! xxx

Lots of 8s goin on there griffinh.
Must be lucky, fingers crossed.
xx

thanks hun!!!! yeah hopefully there will be a Lower baby in our house by my 24h next year xxx

Watching where everyone is in their cycle is exciting! Oh, the suspense! :laugh2:

I have a quick Q for you all. For those who use OPKs, I had a light light test line at 2PM. Then at 9:30PM I had a completely stark white nothing for a second line. I had just assumed that it would progressively get darker, but I should know by now not to assume anything! :dohh:

Is this normal/ has it happened to you guys too? Could other factors influence it like the fact I waited 4 hours without peeing at 2, and only 3 at 9:30?

Thanks ladies! Exciting we're pretty much all inching towards the O! :happydance:

I wish i did OPKS! FXD though for you!! :hugs:

your welcome :) currently discussing me being pregnant with my OH. 8 is our lucky number (he is 8th November birthday, I'm 8th May, we met on 8th August etc) and we worked out if I conceive this cycle, we're due 4/4 next year, which is my brothers birthday and 4+4 is 8!!! also, as my sticks dictate, theres a possibility I might O on EIGHTH july!! which is my mums birthday!!! lol!!!! how spooky is that! xxx

yayyy! 8's rule!!! :) FXD FOR YOU AND EVERYONE!!! :dust:

never used one of these forums before! but so excited to see all of you trying and ovulating the same time as me! i felt alone for awhile there! this will be my first month ttc and yesterday was my first POS ovulation test w clearblue. anyone else had a pos test so far?!

em welcome aboard! i am hoefully going to get that positive int he next couple of days!xx

oh yay! so glad to see that, i got another pos result today, my test says it shows ovulation up to 48 hrs before so im wondering if yesterday i caught it on the first day and today will be my last day? hm not sure! having some craping yesterday and today so hoping that it works! last year i got pregnant on my first try but ended in miscarriage so im hoping this year will be just as fast but end with a baby =]

Welcome em! It can get pretty lonely, but knowing we're all around the same point in our cycles can be super helpful and less lonely. :flower: Plus, I really like everyone in this thread! :friends: It's like a fun little pre-mommy coffee circle!

I haven't gotten my positive, but that is good for me bc my hubbalove works away and isn't home until the weekend most likely. Sooo, hoping on a positive on Friday and some BD all weekend. :happydance:

griffinh, I'm so excited about your 8's! And just an fyi, 8 is considered a "love" number. :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->