CD 20 thought I was 4 DPO but light BFP on 4 tests....scared.

going4three

Reaction score
So this cycle has been pretty messed up. I am post miscarriage and this is my first full cycle. I started OPK's around CD 10 consistently. Took one CD 7 I think but then missed a few days and started up again. I normally O on CD 14 pretty religiously, but I know miscarriages can make you wacky. Since CD 10 I have been getting nearly positive OPK's, but never truly positive. On a hunch I tried a surepredict last night and holy cow, very faint line within 5 minutes. So I got up this morning and line slightly darker and within 5 minutes, although super faint, but there. Tried a Wondfo and lighter then surepredict but super super squinter at 5 minutes and another faint BFP on surepredict with same urine. I am worried. I had what I thought was O cramps that felt like a period Sunday through Monday and they disappeared Monday. I marked that as O day since it was a few days later then normal, but was obvious. Felt like period was starting in lower stomach and down upper thighs. I am scared that if these BFP's are real, this is not a good thing. I am praying I O'd early (I never do, but I know it can happen) and missed the surge and if I did O around CD 9-10 I would be 9-10 DPO...has anyone else had this happen. Has anyone else gotten false BFP's on both sure predict and Wondfo. I will post some pics and let me know what you think. I am worried about ectopic or the health of the egg...

I will add the unedited version. So hard to get a pic, but more obvious IRL...

would help if I uploaded.

Attachments

• progression dry_opt3.jpg
    progression dry_opt3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 15
  • progression dry_opt1.jpg
    progression dry_opt1.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 20
How long has it been since miscarriage? Did you test to negative after?

Last blood draw was Aug 26th and was 0...I tested with this at end of period to make sure they were not weird lines, since I never used them before and they were white white white....So I know I was not pregnant last month and have leftover HCG either. .

The middle test was FMU today and is by far darkest...last two were SMU urine today...

Would there be an issue with early ovulation...I know early implantation there could be...have you ever used these tests? Do they have false BFP's often? Thanks for answering. Normally a BFP would have me over the moon, but this seems a little complicated and makes me worry some.

They look great :) good luck . I'd say what you thought was ov pain was implantation . .

They look great :) good luck . I'd say what you thought was ov pain was implantation . .

Thanks!!! I am hoping you are right!! I know that if it was implantation I was feeling the tests should be a bit darker tomorrow :) I think I will call doctor to just to have a quick blood test. Better safe then sorry and I am not exactly patient and I want to know... Thanks again!!!

Fingers x for you , I know all about being impatient :) look forward to an update .

I think I have a faint line on FRER, so waiting until doctor's office opens to make appointment. This is by far the strangest thing ever. I know FRER can have bad indents and so I am being cautious...labs will make me feel better and then talking to her about how early in cycle I am once we know for sure...Thanks for all the input!!! I will let you know as soon as I know :)

Attachments

• frerline.jpg
    frerline.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 10
I am debating on whether the FRER is indent or line, but I think it is really faint line and with all the other test I figure labs are in order. Thanks again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->