CD 3 if anybody wants a cycle buddy? :) x

helen12

Reaction score
think it'll be really helpful and nice to have somebody going through the same cycle and we can swap stories, tips and advice xx :hugs:

Hello! I'm CD 3! This is my first cycle TTC #2. I have leftover OPK's, so I"ll be using those until they run out, but other than that I'm trying to be relaxed about it (yeah, right.)

hi both! :) been TTC #2 for 10 months now. started using OPK last few months and monitoring CM, pretty sure i know when i ovulate (periods are usually regular) but going to start body temping this month too! also thinking bout going to the doctors too to see if they have any advice as it's been getting me down lately it being 10 months now and all! how long have you been TTC donna? and good luck daisy! you never know, the first month maybe your month :D fingers crossed and baby dust to you both! xxx

Hope u get ur bfp soon hun,
I've been trying to conceive my #2 for a year, it took 3 years to conceive my 1st though, so I'm not very optimistic x

hi both! :) been TTC #2 for 10 months now. started using OPK last few months and monitoring CM, pretty sure i know when i ovulate (periods are usually regular) but going to start body temping this month too! also thinking bout going to the doctors too to see if they have any advice as it's been getting me down lately it being 10 months now and all! how long have you been TTC donna? and good luck daisy! you never know, the first month maybe your month :D fingers crossed and baby dust to you both! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->