CD 34, BFN test. :( Weird symptoms, help!

babyferry

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My husband and I have been TTC for a year and a half. I am on my second round of clomid, its CD 34. Still BFN this morning. I am so frustrated. I am not certain of my O date because it wasnt as strong of an OPK as the first round. My feet/ankles have been swelling for about a week, my breast have been super sore and my nipples have been at attention for almost two weeks, extremely sensitive. I have also been extremely tired. I feel like i could be pregnant but seems unlikely as it is CD 34, right? Has anyone out there gotten a BFP after day 34? My GYNO says to wait till day 35, if still negative we are going to do provera to start AF then 100mg clomid this round. I dont want to give up, but i just feel like this will never happen. Please any of your experiences are helpful!!

Clomid can cause all sorts of weird symptoms. I remember posting on here when I was on it and asking if anyone else had swollen ankles!
I ovulated CD16 and CD18 in the cycles it made me ovulate.
Do you temp at all? Or did you get ovulation blood tests/scans?

I have been using OPKs and it showed that i ovulated around CD 18 & 19. Did you get pregnant with clomid?? i am going to try temping this next round if im not prego.

Sorry I’d answered your other thread before I’d looked back on my charts. I was mixing up pregnancies!
I got pregnant with my DS1 on my third round of clomid. Definitely worth temping as OPKs can only tell you that your body is preparing to ovulate rather than whether it actually has done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->