CD 36... No AF; confusing tests and stress!!!

Sammy23

Reaction score
Aghhh. So, I'm almost always very regular (even when stressed) and I always get AF between CD 29-31. I don't remember a time when I didn't get AF that regularly except perhaps when I was like, 13 years old (I'm 28, almost 29 now).

My husband and I have been TTC, this is pretty much our second real month of tracking, etc. Part way through the month, my husbands restaurant closed (he was a gm of a fine dining place- was a but too pricy for the neighborhood it was in unfortunately) and now he's laid off. Poof, literally half out income gone... (Unemployment helps a little). And we just bought a condo a month ago so... Yeah, I'm a bit stressed. He's never been without a job since he was 16; he has a great work ethic and a ton of skills so I'm sure he'll find something... The problem is, we decided that we'd stop trying for now, at least until he has an idea of what he's going to do. He never wanted to be in restaurants so... This is actually an awesome opportunity for him to peruse his dream and actually use his education (sports broadcasting). He even has an interview today for a very low paying (almost like an internship) producing position at a local sports radio station. It would open soooooo many doors for him, but it's an investment that we would have to deal with- they money will be very tight.

So, we stop trying and frankly, based on the timing of my cycle it's unlikely that we would have been successful this past month.

But of course, I'm on CD 36 now, no Af, scared and stressed, and getting confusing home test results. Three days ago it was probably BFN... With what looked like an evap line.

Two days ago, it looked like a very very faint BFP- it won't even really show up in a picture but it's definitely pink and not grey.

I decided to wait until tomorrow to try and test again and then I'll call my doc by Monday if I'm still confused.

My breasts are super sore. I'm super moody. Not nauseas really, but very tired. I'm also a psychotherapist and completely aware that I'm possibly just extremely stressed and believing these symptoms to be true.

I want a BFP so badly. I'm scared that it would cause my husband to turn back to restaurants and skip this opportunity so I haven't said anything yet but he can definitely tell I'm moody...

Agh!!! Life happens but I didn't expect it to happen all at once...

Don't stress and wait it out! :hugs:

Just remember, you are never out till AF shows! My sister got BFN till she was 5 days late and stopped testing. Finally, she tested at 2 weeks late and BFP! She just ovulated 1 week later than she thought, and most tests pickup HCG at about a week later than AF is due anyway.

Lots of *Baby Dust* coming your way :thumbup:

Thank you!! Waiting is so hard. And I have no clue what to tell my husband if it is BFP. Ahh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->