CD 4 (1st Aug) buddy? :)

Morning Hunny

Thought I'd write a quick reply before I go do our food shop!

Are you testing every day? Try hold off again until 10dpo?

Headache was gone by the evening last night, but not without the help of 2 lots of tablets, I couldnt cope with it , was useless lol.

The names I like are, Ellie Mae, Riley Thomas, Dylan Michael, Tyler James. I also like Ariana, Rhiannon Louise, and Tegan, but hubby doesnt. I dont think they will change before we hava a baby as I have had them for ages lol. Unless someone I know chooses them first.. and there are lots of pregnant people I know so fingers crossed xx

mawning chica, wooooo the sun is shining here in the land of the Scots and i dont have to work sweeeeeeeeeet

OMG i love love love the name Riley good choice. I think you have chosen some really great names, infact you have inspired me to start thinking about names. Might have to go get me a book or download something. Actually might hold off for a few weeks cause at the beginning of October my sister is having her 20wk scan and will be finding out the gender.....so will wait to see what names she has. We are really close and most of the time we like the same thing so more than likely we will come up with the same names lol

Holy smokes i cant stop sniffling and sneezing today, surely i cant have hayfever symptoms in september!!!!!

Well i did another test this morning, i took the test out the case and if i hold it up in direct sunlight (and put my glasses on!!!) i'm sure i can see the beginning of a very very very faint pink shaddow of a line LOL I know i have totally got line eye but hey you never know. Maybe i'll get my second line in a few days.

Oh what to do today? hmmmmm. I was gonna do the housework and the washing but now im thinking about maybe a walk in a park or along the beach.

Hope you have a good week. No doubt i'll be back on later tonight so might leave you another wee post.

xx mwah xx

Glad the sun if shining for you :) its miserable down here.

Get looking at names, there are so many, I wanted something unusual but not too unusual as I have an uncommon spelling to my name as my family are welsh.
I just had a phone call from someone whilst at work and her name was Niamh, (said Neev) which I really like but maybe would get too much trouble with people trying to spell it lol. My sister is deciding between Isla and Willow for her baby. Willow is the name of my guinea pig, so that would be a bit weird lol

Funny you should say about hayfever as I was talking to some family yesterday and it would seem we are all suffering as there is a lot of tree pollen around... could it be that?

How exciting that the little pink line may be showing itself already YAY. Maybe tomorrow it will be clearer!!

Hope you enjoy your walk, beach sounds lovely :) x

OMG ok i need your opinion and i sure hope i manage to attach a photo (never attached a photo before) Anyway the pink line is still super faint but i can see it better today than yesterday. My pee is still really clear first thing in the morning but hey i still got the beginning of a line.... i think? I hope its not line eye?

oh and Niamh is such a beautiful name, i had a little girl in my class last year with that name and i loved it then. Yesterday we had such a great day together. We spent the afternoon in the park and walking around the indoor gardens, then went to the beach and had a walk along at sunset. Then at home in the evening my DF taught me how to make pancakes. The were so tasty, had them for my breakfast this morning. Its another beautiful sunny day here. Its all so positive today eeeekkk

What do you think? Do you think this might be it this time? 3rd time lucky!!!

Forgot to say that my boobs have been tender for a few days now with massive blue freaky veins all over them and i cant stop peeing. On sunday i had to pee every 1hr-1:30hr and yesterday i had to pee every 1:30-2hrs!!!!

Attachments

• 20-9-11.jpg
    20-9-11.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
:happydance: OMG I see it!!!! Yay!!!! :happydance: I think you've got it hun! Congratulations! 3rd time lucky and I hope this is a very sticky bean :) xxx

I keep looking at your pic lol ... defo there!!

How have you been today? xx

i'm still kinda in disbelief, with a whole mix of emotions all wrapped up together. Happy, excited, scared, anxious, nervous.....the list goes on.

I don't wanna get too excited till i see a darker line. I can't wait to test tomorrow morning. eeeeep. If its darker im calling the doctor to see if i can get a blood test before i start work at 3

i really really really hope this is it x

ok so i managed to hold my pee for over 4 hours and just took a FRER, couldn't wait till the morning....take a look, there is definately a pink second line there. Holy shit this is real. If i still have a line in the morning im calling the docs. How on earth am i gonna sleep tonight :happydance:

Attachments

• 20-9-11 evening FRER.jpg
    20-9-11 evening FRER.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
Yep you've done it :) hope you managed to get some sleep and the doctors can see you xxx

Can't argue with this :happydance:

Have an appointment at 13:50 today! OMG i really feel that this is the one. Hold on tight little one. I have all my pee tests sitting beside me and i just keep staring at them.

I'm PREGNANT :happydance: x x x x x x :cloud9:

Attachments

• 21-09-11.jpg
    21-09-11.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
Yay!! No can't argue :) goodluck with the docs xxx

Hola, had to go straight to work from the doctors and thats me just home now. It went really well. I got blood done and should get the results tomorrow, then im booked back in for 2nd bloods on friday morning. She called the hospital while i was there and provided everything goes well they want to see me on 20th October for a scan and then i have a booking in appointment with midwife on 26th October. The hospital did say that if i have any pain, bleeding or anything that is just worrying me to just ring them directly or i could pop in past :thumbup:

So everythings looking good. Its still really really early but here's hoping this is the sticky one :happydance:

worked back to back at both jobs today, tired now so this is just a quick update. I got the results of my blood test from yesterday. hcg is at 22 :happydance: get next blood taken tomorrow morning to check if they are doubling but since its friday i wont get the results till monday aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh:wacko: still its looking good

night chica, hope you're busy BDing :winkwink: x

Yay! Hopefully any fixed feelings of worry will just be pure excitement soon :)

Omg nowhere near as exciting as your news but my monitor just gave me peak!!! I'm soon to ovulate :) hope its correct and not because I had to start a new box of sticks :S xxx

ooooooooooo what do you mean not as exciting, you're away to pop the egg that is gonna turn into your baby, that's totally exciting :happydance: get on that husband of yours and do some dancing :winkwink:

I'm just back from my 2nd blood test and they've just told me that i wont get my results till tuesday cause they are closed for the holiday monday aaaaaargh :wacko: this will be a very long weekend. Thank goodness i'm working for most of it. I keep taking tests every morning to watch my line get darker :blush:

any exciting plans for the weekend missus?

I suppose I'm just a bit sceptical until I see that temp rise as i had to open a new box so worried it could read different ... we' ll see :) I hope its correct, would be amazing if this is my month as well as yours lol xx

I am attending my sisters baby shower this weekend. Im on cake making duty. Hope its ok and i don't feel out of it lol. One girl attending is due to drop any day too. not sure how all the baby talk will effect me. Will just stay as long as I feel comfortable being there as there's no time limit as such xx

I'm so angry:cry: hubby gone to bed to sleep coz he up early for work ... he knows about the peak ... I just don't think he gets it!!!!! There goes part of my chance! :cry:

aw chica, honestly men sometimes they need a good kick up the arse. I know you said he is up early but could you set an alarm to go off half an hour before he was gonna get up and have a morning quickie? But im sure that if you cant then tomorrow night will be ok too. If he starts work early then he'll finish early so you can DTD at supper time. What time does the baby shower start? Sounds like it will be a good day.

I'm pooped so heading to bed myself as working again tomorrow morning.

I hope you do manage to get in some dancing chica x

Sorry about that rant, was a bit upset lol. hopefully he'll be home before I go out.

I just filled my mornign and made this for my sisters shower. xx

Attachments

• DSC03413.jpg
    DSC03413.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member