Cd 40, bfn, no af

Maybe you didn't ovulate this cycle? Its really hard to say because you didn't post any information?

I was just venting and seeing if anyone was in the same boat :) Even of I didn't O, AF would still come. There really are no details! Haha! I BD'd based on Cm and an Opk.

AF wouldn't necessarily come if u didn't O. I actually know many many women with pcos (and without pcos too) and all their cycles are 35-50 days because some cycles they O later than usual or if u didnt ovulate and usually do, sometimes it'll cause a "double cycle" where it basically takes 60 days for AF (around there anyways). But I'm guessing u oed CD 28 or later if you even oed. Does this happen to u alot? If I were u, id try temping next cycle because that can give u ALOT of insight on what's going on w ur body and can confirm u oed so ur not stuck in limbo wondering like this. Anyway, u DEF either didn't O or you Oed late. I'd try testing again in 5 days and if nothing, id go in for blood work. There is the small chance the hcg just isn't showing up in ur urine for what ever reason but I'm almost positive its an annovulatory cycle or late O. There's something called vitex that u can take to help both of those issues. It just balances out the hormones ur body already produces on its own. Its 100% natural. U can google it and there's lots of info. Didn't want to read and run and I saw u thought ud have AF if u didn't O so I wanted to let u know that this isn't true alot of times. And before I go I just have to say, id get to bding since u may end up O'ing anytime! And as for ur positive opk, ur body probably just geared up to O but didn't actually O. alot of times in a situation like this, you end up with what's known as "delayed ovulation". (This is why charting temps is handy because opks can predict O and the temps can confirm O actually happened). Alrighty I better go check on the deserts cooking in my oven :) I hope this made sense to you...i was trying to explain it the best I could..hope this helps u understand that a little more. I only know all this because in the 12 months ive been trying, ive done more research than u could possibly imagine! Lol I'm done obsessing tho. Just found out my remaining tube is blocked the past cycle so I have to wait to see if my enzymes & a second HSG take care of the blockage. FX!
And I hope u get ur very late bfp! Did u bd after the time u thought u oed? Like if u oed say 10-15 days later than u thought, do u think u bd'ed at least once so u may still have a chance for a late cycle bfp? If so, u def still have a Chance but are prob just testing too early due to the later O. Your LP will always be the same length so when/if AF comes, if u want to know what day u ended up O'ing on for ur records u can count back about 13-14 days from the day AF starts and that's most likely the day u oed. Sry I keep rambling. I have too.much ttc knowledge in my head and I just want to share it all! Lol :)
:dust:

Wowza. I guess just because o doesn't mean AF comes and just because you don't doesn't mean it doesn't. And vice versa? Lol.
Thanks! This is the first time in my whole life it has happened to me :)

And good luck with your hsg!!! Thanks for the info, happy Easter :)

When u do O, u WILL get AF about 12-16 days after (unless pregnant of course) but if you dont O, AF can pretty much just come when it pleases (very early or very late) u kno? And for late O, its still the 12-16 days after O when ull get AF, its just a later af date due to the later O...does that make more sense? I wish we could all actually talk...its so much easier for me to explain things by saying it rather than typing it lol.
And that's good this isn't a Normal thing for u, that's for sure! I read u can have spontaneous cycles like this from time to time plus there's SOOO many factors that can cause ovulation to delay itself. Is temping something ud try? I think ud be really happy u did if u start temping. I waited until about 6 months after I first started ttc to start tracking temps and now I wish I would have done it from the very beginning. From signs and such, I thought I was O'ing around CD14-15 but I was really O'ing no later than CD12 so some cycles I was completely missing O bding wise and now I never think "HM did I really O?" or "why is AF late?!" because once u temp, u know for sure when to expect AF since O is actually confirmed. Gosh I've never typed the single letter "O" so much in my life until this site LOL. GL again and keep me posted! :)

Yah my cycles are usual very regular but last cycle AF was over a week late because I Od late. Which I now realise was causes by stress

Yah my cycles are usual very regular but last cycle AF was over a week late because I Od late. Which I now realise was causes by stress

yep, stress can def do it to you! Idk if it was the vitex really working or if it was the stress after my HSG results but something made me O 3 days later then I have in about a yr. I think it was the vitex. I will def be using the vitex again when I'm really trying again. I'm still ttc, just not as hard because I know my chances are very slim so dh and I are taking it easy while we wait for the enzymes I'm starting to possibly help unblock my tube/get rid of the scar tissue build up. We will prob be back into full blown baby makin mode in the next 4-5 months as long as all goes as I'm hoping :). If not, we will figure it out tho. Good luck ladies!
:dust:

Aidensmommy - thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to explain it to me :) I'm kind of thinking its due to stress. Although my npls (hate typing that word out haha) are so sore and my back is killing me. If it's not here soon, I will call my doctor. In the meantime I need to stop googling about late bfps :)
Sending positive thoughts your way that all goes well!!!

I'm not ovulating and am actually taking clomid now to ovulate is why I was asking about your cycle. I don't have Af at all because I'm not ovulating and have to have my periods induced with provera

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->