CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Becky- wow you are outnumbered big time! One of the babies looks so much bigger than the other does he eat a lot more?

I'm having my gender scan this evening, but I won't find out what it is until next Saturday because we are having a gender reveal party. Should be fun :)

It's over for me girls. I just don't think it's going to happen

Well shoot :( That really sucks. I would have a glass of wine or 4 tonight. That's how I ring in AF. I know how frustrating it is to have her show up month after month. I would love to say there's always next month but those types of comments always piss me off. So...I'm sorry, that sucks major ass.

Thank you, I like cuss words and wine when this happens too so thanks :)

I'm sorry Lanet!! That does really suck:growlmad: I wish I could say something to make it better, but I know I can't! So I'll just do this instead :hugs:

Lolo - Levi is a good pound bigger than Logan right now, but Logan actually eats more and just has a higher metabolism. I think it looks like there's more of a difference in that pic because Levi is further in front than Logan. I'll attach a couple more pics so it looks a little more accurate...lol. Logan is the one being held by his daddy. And sorry about the logo on the one pic - it was a fabulous picture done by Jonathan Comer Photography in Pfafftown, NC.

And just remember ladies: just one short year ago I was just getting my BFP - IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!! I love you ladies and I just know there are good things heading your way, even though I know it is so hard to remember that when you are the one going through it.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 5
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 6
Those pictures are so cute! And lolo I keep thinking about you doing the 2 months of vitamins so it's time to pick myself up and try again. Although yesterday I would've said curse words between tears and that I'm never trying again;)

HI ladies! Just joined the forum and I am excited to hear about everyones experiences and share my own. I just finished my first cycle of Clomid and I'm on CD 11. I haven't experienced ANY side effects from the Clomid, so I hope that doesn't mean it's not going to work? Has anyone else has zero side effects and still O'd? I had a +OPK 3 days after my last pill, but I'm thinking it was a false positive as i wasn't having any other signs of O and when I tested later in the day, it was negative. So I'm more than a little confused..:wacko:

Glad you're feeling positive about next month, lanet! I'll be right there with you. I'm at 14dpo and testing BFN. :( I also just discovered my thermometer has gone wacky and has been given ridiculously low temps, so I'm not sure if my temp is up or down at this point. I'm trying to stay optimistic but I know a bfp after 14dpo is highly unlikely. I'm just nervous I didn't even ovulate now since I know my therm went crazy. I have zero symptoms that I usually have in the tww, no sore boobs or creamy cm, so I'm starting to wonder. :( Ah well, I'll give it a few more days and then call my RE about maybe trying to clomid next month. Boooo!

Hi penny - this thread started a long time ago, so I don't know how active it will be for you considering I don't think anyone is still on clomid. :) Good luck in your cycle, though!! Clomid has worked for many ladies.

Lindsay I've been wondering about you and hoping you had better news than I did. It's only a matter of time now since they are getting you ovulating on your own. I don't know how positive I am, but I do know it will happen eventually. Last month with my opk messing up and my 45 day cycle, I had 4 weeks of waiting and wondering and that stressed me out more than I realized. I almost feel relief right now, I wish it was bfp, but at least now I'm not analyzing symptoms, I know. Does that make sense?
Penny, I had pretty strong O symptoms on clomid such as bloating etc, temping is the only for sure way to know. Good luck!

Hi ladies. Just an update. I did IUI today. And lolo I had my hubby on the vitamins you shared, well today they couldn't believe how high his count and motility was! 95%! So I'm praying and hoping for good news.
Lindsay what's next for you?

That's so exciting, lanet!! I bet this is a super long tww for you. :) I have everything crossed for you, hun! When are you testing? Good luck!!!

As for me, I'm 9dpo of a femara cycle. We bumped up the dosage because I'm still have ovulation issues, and as far as I can tell, I had a strong ovulation this month. It's been difficult to tell because my temps have been all over the place due to being sick. I've actually been trying to kick something for over a week now, which is strange. Of course, I would love to think I'm having trouble getting over it because of a lowered immune system caused by pregnancy, lol. I tested this AM with a cheapie, and thought I saw a shadow of something brewing, but I always think I see somthing. :) I'm not sure what's next for us if this cycle is a bust, really. My fertility doctor is an hour away and I've been several days recently of work because of sickness, so I'm not sure if IUI is something we could do right now or not. *shrug*

Well I hope you have an impaired number system caused by pregnancy;) yes, this is the longest 2ww ever. And I go back and forth between hopeful and scared to death on how ill feel if...I don't want to type the words.
I downloaded circle and bloom, it's a fertility meditation program and they have a free download which I love!
Good luck on the femara. On the clomid I was surprised to have only 1 follie and still not ovulate until cd18 so I imagine they would up my dose if I do this again...
Good luck Lindsay! We have to finish this thread with BFPs all around!

Oh and I will prob cave and start testing next weekend at 10dpo but I did the ovidrel trigger shot so I have to make sure it's out if my system or it will be a false bfp. Heck I'd almost take a false bfp over a negative at this point! Lol

Hi ladies. Just an update. I did IUI today. And lolo I had my hubby on the vitamins you shared, well today they couldn't believe how high his count and motility was! 95%! So I'm praying and hoping for good news.
Lindsay what's next for you?

Oh so good to hear! Visualize that conception! GL!

How's are things going over there, lanet? Any update?

As for me, I'm CD3. I've been sick over the last few weeks so the tww flew by and the BFN didn't phase me too much. I'm finally starting to feel a bit better, and just contacted my doctor to get a prescription for 5mg femara again this cycle. I used it last cycle and ovulated so hopefully I'll have the same luck this cycle. My 30th birthday is March 9th, so this is my last cycle to catch that eggy before turning 30. I'm not sure why that bothers me so much, but I had said this whole time I wanted to at least be pregnant before 30, well now here I am. I'm going to try to stay positive and give it my all this cycle and maybe I'll get my wish. I've started my hubby on some of the extra vitamins so I'm hoping that will help as well.

I had bfn too:( that was a very expensive bfn. we are giving iui with injectables a shot. I was the exact same way about turning 30. When I first started ttc I thought I would have the baby before I turned 30. Then I said ok at least ill be pregnant by then. Now I'm turning 31 in a few months. :( I'm gearing up to do more meds, but if it doesn't work I'm going to book a vacation to the beach and just relax.
The dr called yesterday and said my hubby's count post wash was over 200 mil, and 95% motility. And I had a perfect egg, and we put the sperm right next to it at the right time, I also had a nice thick lining. And it didn't happen. Why?! And I have 3 pregnant teenage cousins:( I don't get it.

Well crap, I was hoping you had better luck than me!! That really sucks. BUT, that count is amazing, you're ovulating beautifully, and you're moving onto injectables. You're doing everything you possibly can so you just have to try to stay positive with all those things in your favor. I don't blame you a bit for taking a nice vaca if it doesn't work. This is so freaking stressful, it's unbelievable. We're hoping to head to the beach during my spring break at the end of March, but we'll see.

I hear ya on the pregnant cousins. Just this week, I found out my sis n law and I are throwing a baby shower for my cousins new wife who is accidentally expecting twins, another cousin just found out she's having a surprise baby #3, and my last childless friend from high school that never wanted kids is pregnant. It's like, really?! REALLY?! Come on, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->