Cd 65! Bfn? No show of af?! Help!

LYSEB

Reaction score
Hi There,

I’m new to the site. I’m posting because for the first time in my whole life I’m a month late, within this month I’ve had 4 negative pee sticks (dollar store clear blue brand, and 1 hospital brand I got from my cousin). I had a neg blood test when I was 14 days late also.

It’s been 2 weeks since my blood test and still no sign of aunt flow even being around the corner. My last period was April 5th. Normally I wouldn’t make a fuss about a late period because I’ve been 3-4 days late before and then she shows up. But this is nuts. For someone that just had a completely normal pap only 5 months ago, never been pregnant, no birth control, I’m like hello???? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

The longest my cycle has been off is about 5 days even when I’m stressed. Other than that it’s like clockwork. Even when it’s late I still get the symptoms letting me know it’s about to come down. In this case I’ve gotten nothing. I haven’t really had any preggo symptoms, besides feeling bloated, hungry, slightly sick feeling after I eat but goes away, sleeping, and slight cramps every now and then in lower back and abdomen they don’t hurt but I feel them along with light flutters here and there. My normal cramps are normally so severe I have to take a heating pad to work.

Normally my breast feels like rocks to the point that I almost want to go brawless lol. Right now they look very perky and they feel perfectly fine.I only got sick one time through this whole ordeal and that was a week after my last flow. My boyfriend at the time asked me if I was preggers because we had sex 3 times unprotected using the pull out method a week after my period. I had been sick all day that day for no apparent reason. I fussed and fussed for pizza at chuck-e-cheese with his daughter and when they finally brought our pizza to the table I couldn’t take two bites without gagging. The very smell of it made me sick. He asked if I was sure I wasn’t preggers and I sort of snapped on him saying “No!” That same night I made nachos at 2 am. I’ll be honest that I haven’t really paid attention to my body in the last weeks because I don’t want to trick my body into thinking it’s pregnant when it may not be.

The only real sign I have is this extra-long cycle. I’ve only been on birth control pills once in my whole life and that was 12 years ago, and I was only on it for a week then I stopped. Any idea what’s up? Has anyone ever had a neg blood test then came out preggers? It happened to my cousin but she was sick as hell the whole two months she was getting bfn’s and two neg blood test, they had to do an ultrasound on her and found out she was preg. I on the other hand only have minor symptoms and I probably wouldn’t even notice them if I didn’t have AF missing in action. Please share your thoughts. And thanks sooo much for reading my mini novel. Lol. If you’re going through this too, share yours as well maybe we can keep each other calm lol.:thumbup:

To be honest hun if your getting negative tests and have had negative bloods it's very unlikely your pregnant. Being as late as you are you would get a blaring positive on any test. It's very rare but some women don't get positives by urine and need bloods to confirm but bloods being wrong is pretty much unheard of. We all have off cycles. It's likely that you just didn't ovulate or have ovulated really late. It happens to most women at some point. I'm very regular but had a few off cycles over our years ttc. If your ttc Id maybe consider taking temps to confirm ovulation or at least trying opk's. Good luck and hope you get your bfp really soon!

Youre probably not pregnant, didnt O or havent Od yet. i would still go the dr and get checked out though with your hormones, not just preg test.

I just had 9 months of no AF for no reason and now this cycle is crazy. I however have some complications causing my issues.

Before concieving my second son I went 3 months with no AF, it was so weird but I was not pregnant until the last month. I did have an ovarian cyst that I think was the cause.

I am CD68 and FF is showing I ovulated CD65. I have a dark OPK but not yet positive so who knows. I have Dong Quai coming today so that will hopefully induce my period. I am sick of this long cycle!

Yea, the only reason i haven't ruled out pregancy is because i know a few people that tested negative on blood but got a positive ultrasound. I'm just not trying to go through the trouble of an ultrasound until it's my absolute last result. I'm going to buy a first response today to see what's up. I've never had cyst or anything like that, but my doctor say's it could just be stress or my body just changing. Whatever it is i just want AF to come so i can go back to being normal. lol

I got the Dong Quai too for my 3 months with no AF and took a pg test just as a precaution before I took the DQ and it was very surprisingly positive, so never got to actually try it. Even with no AF you can still catch an egg if you're trying, so maybe test one last time if you have been having unprotected sex :) best of luck!

The dong quai? what's that? Where do you get it?

The dong quai? what's that? Where do you get it?

It's a supplement. Great for fertility I also read. I ordered mine on Amazon along with Vitex and Maca.

I bought mine at a health food store near the vitamins and supplements in liquid form, it can regulate your hormones and bring on your period. I was so desperate to move on, as I'm sure you are too! My cyst was a corpus leutem that happens every cycle but it is supposed to go away, mine closed and grew and caused some pain here and there. I did get a scan first to make absolutely sure i wasn't pregnant. When is the last time you tested?

Also jumping in here, I had a very long (and I suspect anovulatory) cycle these past 2 months, I started taking vitex around CD54 and AF showed 2 days afterward. I continue to take it and am now on CD14 and it looks like my body is getting ready to ovulate. I had my doubts about vitex but have been pleasantly surprised so far. I take 800mg first thing in the morning and like the ladies before me, I also bought them at my local health store. Best of luck!

Also jumping in here, I had a very long (and I suspect anovulatory) cycle these past 2 months, I started taking vitex around CD54 and AF showed 2 days afterward. I continue to take it and am now on CD14 and it looks like my body is getting ready to ovulate. I had my doubts about vitex but have been pleasantly surprised so far. I take 800mg first thing in the morning and like the ladies before me, I also bought them at my local health store. Best of luck!

I just got my Vitex today and started taking it. I took 1200mg but if it works at 800 that is even better. They will last longer. LoL.. So it sounds like it started right away with you. I hope it does with me too!

Good Morning Ladies,

Thanks for jumping in . I spoke with my doctor this morning and explained to him that I still haven’t’ seen my cycle. I asked him about the possibility of thyroids and ovarian cyst and he insisted that I don’t have any because he would know from my physical and they don’t happen over-night and I would be in pain. He suggested I take a supplement that starts with a P I can’t remember the name. He told me I take it once a day for five days and it “might” help bring my period on it might not. He told me I’m pretty healthy and he would prefer I just wait for my cycle to show. My mom doesn’t think I should take the pills and agree’s with the doctor that it’s probably just stress. She thinks I should wait like the doctor said because she’s not completly convinced I’m not pregnant because she’s knows people that came out pregnant after a negative blood test. I just want to be normal again. Smh.

Good Morning Ladies,

Thanks for jumping in . I spoke with my doctor this morning and explained to him that I still haven’t’ seen my cycle. I asked him about the possibility of thyroids and ovarian cyst and he insisted that I don’t have any because he would know from my physical and they don’t happen over-night and I would be in pain. He suggested I take a supplement that starts with a P I can’t remember the name. He told me I take it once a day for five days and it “might” help bring my period on it might not. He told me I’m pretty healthy and he would prefer I just wait for my cycle to show. My mom doesn’t think I should take the pills and agree’s with the doctor that it’s probably just stress. She thinks I should wait like the doctor said because she’s not completly convinced I’m not pregnant because she’s knows people that came out pregnant after a negative blood test. I just want to be normal again. Smh.

Was it Progesterone?

I hope this all works out for you, how frustrating!

Good Morning Ladies,

Not all cyst have pain. Mine didnt. Also a physical doesnt check for cyst, youd need an u/s to see them. Provera? That is supposed to bring on AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->