Cd 7 anyone??

Coltsmommy

Reaction score
I am cd 7 right now and just waiting to ovulate. I should be ovulating around the 9th-10th of March which is weird because the 10th is my son's 8th birthday. I had a reading done yesterday and she said I will get pregnant this cycle, which is awesome since she said i would get pregnant in 3 months and march is the 3rd month! She has a 95% correct ratio so I am super excited. Me and DH are dtd everyday until around ovulation time then 2 times a day LOL there is NO way that we wont catch the eggie. I pray we get it since next month is out since DH is going to the Bahama's for a week when I should be ovulating. Come on lets catch them eggies!

I'm on CD7 too... although I'm counting the day after my erpc as CD1 so it's a bit meaningless really! I'm just working on the assumption that my body will behave as it normally would. Nothing else to go on!!

Fingers crossed... :thumbup:

im on cd 10 after d&c as cd1..

sounds really posetive coltsmommy, I've been thinking aout having a reading done for a while now, may be its something I need right now to hopefully give me some hope too.

Heres to catching thst eggie :) Good Luck

I miss being pregnant sooo much, but am looking forward to my body healing and seeing my cycles return.

Can we count cd1 as the day after an erpc? How exciting if so as Im on cd 6 today which means I need to stop bleeding before the weekend! Lots of positive signs for you coltsmommy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->