Cd 7 need some buddies please

Thank you north star ,yes two mins wud be perfect in fact if he just filled an instead cup for me every twelve hours that would be perfect ,I wouldn't even have to bother then with the seducing,fancy pants and macca ,:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Good morning and afternoon to everyone!

CD1 for me, I am so happy!

So not one sad thought from anyone about it......:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dmom :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so pleased that you are out of limbo so onto a new cycle and loads and loads of :dust: for it :dust:

Dm,do u think I shud hold off the tabs till I have my hospital apt?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really do, that's my honest opinion. :hugs:

Hi Despie, sorry to jump in, but I completely agree with DMom. I think she's given you great advice! As a doc I am always worried when patients start a bunch of "natural" supplements - they are still chemical compounds, no matter the source, with potential side effects and multi-drug interactions :hugs:

I am CD4, and have no idea when I will O... I started soy only this month, in the hopes that it would help me O earlier, but that's it (along with folic acid and prenatal vitamins which I've been taking since 2009).

Hi junebug,please don't apologise,feel free to jump in anytime ,we need all the advice we can get and u have been so helpful to lots of ladies here ,I started back on my folic acid this morning and a prenatal and dh on the macca,my bleeding is more or less finished and I am just trying to relax in mind and body and step up my fitness and weightloss campaign ,thanks again ,u have been so lovely to everyone,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well just back from my walk and I swear I am totally buggered,took me an hour an ten mins and I cud hardly get up the bloody hill ,I cud almost run up it two months ago :dohh:,how am I gonna do this everyday and bd too ,it def makes me feel calmer thou and more relaxed afterwards, I was feeling a bit down at the thought of starting all over again after taking a year to get a bfp then I thought bugger it I will get my sticky bean before Xmas,fingers crossed,love to all my lovely ladies,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.s I posted a pic of my lovely bunnies on page 37 of the pets thread they are adorable,xxxxxxxxxx

Well just back from my walk and I swear I am totally buggered,took me an hour an ten mins and I cud hardly get up the bloody hill ,I cud almost run up it two months ago :dohh:,how am I gonna do this everyday and bd too ,it def makes me feel calmer thou and more relaxed afterwards, I was feeling a bit down at the thought of starting all over again after taking a year to get a bfp then I thought bugger it I will get my sticky bean before Xmas,fingers crossed,love to all my lovely ladies,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey listen i'm like that trying to get up the stairs :haha::haha::haha: we have a town house with loads of stairs (not good for babies :baby:) PMA PMA and another PMA you will get pregnant again and will have a lovely 9 months of being pampered. Keep that smile Despie :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxxxxxx

brilliant news, I know this Amoxifen cycle has caused you some major anxieties so I'm glad it has come to a natural resolution. Yay for AF and onwards to new cycle:thumbup:

Despie I know what you mean about the fitness stuff, for some reason some days it is easier than others, sometimes when I'm jumping and kicking my way through a class I feel like my legs are made of lead, other days I'm bouncing with energy :shrug: but as you said once you've finished the exercise for the day you do feel better for it:thumbup: so well done on keeping up your health programme and overcoming those flat days:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Morning everyone,well it's a rainy day here in northern Ireland and the kids are all still asleep ,so finally give in to dh demands,:happydance::happydance::dohh: and it was actually great ,was so worried and stressed about it after my loss that iy would be uncomfortable but it wasn't so happy hubby and happy me ,jodes,thanks lovely u are always so cheerful and nice ,it means a lot,north star,thank u ,I really love your advice and support and that yummy cupcake ,dd made me one yesterday with raspberry frosting and can't wait to eat it,dmom,how are u today lovely,love to everyone else,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well Despie, it sounds like you are back in the TTC game! As sad as I am that you have to be here, everything sounds really promising. :hugs:

My DD finally comes home from band camp this afternoon, so I am very excited to go pick her up. She's been stuck in the woods in 90 degree heat with no air conditioning, so I am pretty sure she's over it, lol.

Well Despie, it sounds like you are back in the TTC game! As sad as I am that you have to be here, everything sounds really promising. :hugs:

My DD finally comes home from band camp this afternoon, so I am very excited to go pick her up. She's been stuck in the woods in 90 degree heat with no air conditioning, so I am pretty sure she's over it, lol.

Am sure u can't wait to see her,that sounds exciting band camp ,awk am sure she will be happy to see her momma,yes I am back at ttc and it sucks but I am determined to get my sticky bean ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Gosh, know how you feeling about starting over. Would have had my first MC last April and I would of had the second one this coming October then I would of been finished in the baby department...Oh well guess it wasn't meant to be. Hubby said well maybe there was something wrong with the babies that we lost...

Good on you Despie, glad to hear you are back in the game and regaining intimicacy with your DH, do you know I've started a new underwear drawer in your honour after you told me of your special BD undies drawer. I put my new basque in it LOL

Good on you Despie, glad to hear you are back in the game and regaining intimicacy with your DH, do you know I've started a new underwear drawer in your honour after you told me of your special BD undies drawer. I put my new basque in it LOL

Awk bless,I am truly honoured,actually I am all chuffed,good for u lovely ,and am sure dh is well chuffed too,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:That has made me smile,

Gosh, know how you feeling about starting over. Would have had my first MC last April and I would of had the second one this coming October then I would of been finished in the baby department...Oh well guess it wasn't meant to be. Hubby said well maybe there was something wrong with the babies that we lost...
I know Hun ,I am so sorry but I truly believe u will get your extra sticky bean ,each loss makes me more determined to get that baby and boy will he or she be spoilt rotten,:hugs::hugs::hugs:Love always

Hello Despie :hi:

You will get your sticky bean one day and it will be the start of a happy, healthy and full term pregnancy and I will be cheering you along every step of the way :dust::dust:

Hello Despie :hi:

You will get your sticky bean one day and it will be the start of a happy, healthy and full term pregnancy and I will be cheering you along every step of the way :dust::dust:

You and me both Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:are u feeling ok?:hugs::hugs:Xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->