CD 75 Positive OPK

kelsealeanna

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am new to the TTC community. This month is the first month we actually decided to "try". I am 25 and my fiance is 27. I have been off birth control for over 3 years now and we used the pull out method up until about 4 month ago. Then we we're just going to "see what happens". Well nothing happened so now I want to actually try. I have had irregular cycles for a few years and have had imaging and blood work done and the doctor could not find anything wrong. I have my period anywhere between 45 to 90 days apart. I recently got a progesterone oil from young living and the first 2 months my cycles we're only 36 days apart. This is my 3rd cycle and I am currently on CD 75!! I have taken multiple pregnancy test and they all have been negative. I took a opk test yesterday and it was negative but today I took 3 and they are all super positive. I just wanted yo get your opinions on how likely it is that I am actually ovulating or close to ovulating on CD 75. I am so ready to be a mommy

I am no expert on this but if you took 3 and they are all super positive. You should not wait, just go for it for the next few days. Then give yourself 10 days before testing for the first time. Best wishes to you dear. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->