CD 8 and starting SMEP today - Anyone else?

Hey Poppy, welcome! I'm no SMEP expert but would recommend listening to the girls, they seem to know what they're doing! SilverWillow is right about pressure, don't beat yourself up if you don't manage it to do it according to the book. Nimbec and I temp chart too which is the best way to know you've ovulated, only back dated though if that makes sense! Good luck :)

AFM did a frer this evening, another faint line so hoping tomorrow with fmu it'll be darker. Sure I am though, boobs are getting sore and lots of twinges/stretching feeling but bloody DH is being so cautious it's making me worry! Will carry on temping too just to see what happens.

X

Hey girls! I tested with another FRER this morning, the line has got darker but not as dark as I wanted so I threw caution to the wind and tested with a CB digitial, saw the magiv words '1-2 pregnant', ahhhhhh so HAPPY! I've booked my reassurance scan (to check it's not ectopic) for Sunday 19th August, I should be approx. 7 weeks so hopefully I will see a heartbeat :)

Hope everyone else is well :)

x

Hey girls! I tested with another FRER this morning, the line has got darker but not as dark as I wanted so I threw caution to the wind and tested with a CB digitial, saw the magiv words '1-2 pregnant', ahhhhhh so HAPPY! I've booked my reassurance scan (to check it's not ectopic) for Sunday 19th August, I should be approx. 7 weeks so hopefully I will see a heartbeat :)

Hope everyone else is well :)

x

I am exactly the same as you, took another test this morning and slightly darker but still not DARK dark, but I am believing it now :happydance:

Good luck for the reassurance scan :hugs:

Yes please keep us posted Poppy!

Hope you don't mind but I thought it would be best to start a new thread in pregnancy groups so we can discuss pregnancy stuff without upsetting anyone, and so we can all keep in touch and be bump buddies!
Here it is:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1119863-july-smep-we-all-did-april-bump-buddies.html
Hope the link works

Hope you don't mind but I thought it would be best to start a new thread in pregnancy groups so we can discuss pregnancy stuff without upsetting anyone, and so we can all keep in touch and be bump buddies!
Here it is:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1119863-july-smep-we-all-did-april-bump-buddies.html
Hope the link works

Hoping I'll be joining you at the end of the month!

Just been out and bought some new underwear...hope dh appreciates it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->