CD 8 and starting SMEP today - Anyone else?

Hi girls! I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way. Hoping that the witch stays away from you Laubull and Nimbec, you will see that your results are going to be good.

Well for me I'm kind of excited today since I'm 11 dpo and I haven't tested yet! Woohoo! That is a big acomplishment for me because ever since we started TTC by 9dpo I have done a test.

It's actually been an odd morning for me. My energy level is pretty low, like I was really dragging while making coffee and DH's lunch. I felt like I had a slight hangover or like I'm going to get sick. Had some nausea and headache. I'm also incredibly gassy and bloated. My boobs are still tender and overall just really not feeling like myself. I'm hoping this is a good thing but at the same time I keep reminding myself that all of these "symptoms" could just be hormones being extra mean this month.

Well done Daisy for resisting testing so long, I gave in at 9DPO and regret it. Your symptoms sound good and I hope it's because of a little bean growing and not the hormones :)

Still no AF for me, pleaseeeeee hold off for 9 months!

x

Well this has been a day completely out of the ordinary.. We got some unexpected and honestly troubling news when I took my 4 year DS for his annual check up. His doctor heard a heart murmur and now we have been referred to a cardiologist. He told me is really nothing to worry about, that most of the time the kiddos outgrow them and that he just want to be thorough.. Well those news that had me crying all of the drive home were balance out by a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why as soon as I got home my instict told me to take the test because if I was pregnant all of the stress I was feeling wasn't good. Sure enought I used an FRER at 11 am and I saw the test line even before the control line!!! I couldn't help but laugh out loud just because of the whole emotional rollercoaster this day has been. Told DH already since he came home for lunch and he said that was the last thing he expected :)

It's odd to get the result in a day where I'm worried about my other chickadee but I know that things happen for a reason and I know that stressing out is not going to help the little bean growing inside.

By the way this morning I could not button my shorts.. that's how bloated I am..

Crossing my fingers for you Laubull!!!

OMG Daisy CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! sorry to hear a out your other little one but it sgood they are being thorough. So have you worked out your due date yet? you can't be far away from me?? bump buddies ? :)

Yay for bump buddies!!! The calculator that I used said April 12. I'm hoping it is a little earlier or later since my DD bday is April 11th. How are you feeling Nimbec? I'm really bloated, it's really uncomfortable. I haven't gotten much nausea but I don't know what is worse. Have you gotten your results back??

Omg Daisy that is amazing! So pleased for you :) Sorry to hear about DS, I've heard a lot of children have them in fact my DH has one and he's fine, well as fine as he can be with me!!!

Still no sign of AF, lots of twinges so hope it's a good sign. Lots of wind too, sorry tmi! I've changed my temp to the adjusted one, trying to be positive, I really hope I can join you bump buddies :)

X

Daisy result came back positive but they did wrong test so didn't get the amount of hcg grrr but it was positive thats what counts! had more blood taken today and another lot due next monday and they will compare results. I've also been referred to epu for an early scan aprox 6 weeks if i make it that far!! fx fx fx fx fx fx fx fx

I'm due 7th April yey.

Laubull i really really hope you can join is too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Omg Daisy that is amazing! So pleased for you :) Sorry to hear about DS, I've heard a lot of children have them in fact my DH has one and he's fine, well as fine as he can be with me!!!

Still no sign of AF, lots of twinges so hope it's a good sign. Lots of wind too, sorry tmi! I've changed my temp to the adjusted one, trying to be positive, I really hope I can join you bump buddies :)

X

Thanks Laubull, I actually found out that my dad has one and my little sister had one when she was little and they are both fine. It's just kind of hard to not worry, he is my baby boy :flower:

Those are all good signs for you Laubull, I have had a lot of wind for the last couple of days with yesterday and today. I'm hoping you are right there with us too.. when are you testing again??

Daisy result came back positive but they did wrong test so didn't get the amount of hcg grrr but it was positive thats what counts! had more blood taken today and another lot due next monday and they will compare results. I've also been referred to epu for an early scan aprox 6 weeks if i make it that far!! fx fx fx fx fx fx fx fx

I'm due 7th April yey.

Laubull i really really hope you can join is too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Don't you hate it when they make those type of errors.. You will see that you will make it all the way to April 7th!!

Thanks girls, I'm so excited for tomorrow morning and testing, please let it be my turn!

I have everything crossed for you both for sticky, healthy beans :)

X

Laubull im thinking of you will be waiting to hear your news!!

daisy i've got terrible wind lol bloated, sore boobs but not agony and occasional cramps which apparently are totally normal oh and of course peeing lots! yay bring it on!! felt a tiny bit sick this am too!!

OMG at 18 dpo I have just peed on a stick and got a faint line!!! I didn't know it could take so long to go pink! I don't know what to think :shrug:

Hope everyone else is ok, must dash mega late for work but had to pop in and tell you :)

OMG SilverWillow that is amazing! A line is a line!

Speaking of lines, I'm either suffering line eye or I got a faint one too!

Ahhhhh is this really happening!?

I'll upload a picture later if I can, will definitely be out to get frer or cb, it was a Superdrug cheapie.

Omg omg omg!

X

OMG silverwillow and Laubull YEY YEY YEY pics plsssssss and plssssss can we be bump buddies :) :) :) :)

Ahhhh bump buddies! DH is being very cautious, is it definitely a line? Does it definitely mean you're pregnant.....just be happy!!

X

yes hun if its def a line you are def preg!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok here it is girls, I am sure I see a line, please say you do! Even before the test I was feeling rough, I hope it's a good sign. I am only 13DPO so could just be taking a while for my levels to build?

Will be off to a pharmacy at lunch to buy them out of tests!

Thank you :)

IMG_0596 edit.jpg

I 100% see a line!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think we will share the same due date hun as looking at your chart your last period was 1st july like mine.....propper bump buddies!!

lines should get darker and darker :)

Really? Gosh I am sooo happy I could cry, I really, really, hope this baby is a sticky one and in the right place!

According to FF, based on my O date I'll be due 11th April, 4 days behind you? But if we go on date of LMP then yes bump buddies on the same day, AHHHHHHHH EXCITED!

I really want to put a ticker on but think I'll resist until later!

Thank you :)

x

OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ALL GOT LITTLE BEANS!!!!!! YAY LAUBULL AND SILVERWILLOW!!! I definitely see the line Laubull!! My due date is April 12. Yay for Spring Chickens.. So if we are bump buddies, do we start a new thread or stay on this one??

Symptom wise I'm actually surprised I don't have any nausea. Funny enough I have gotten it every cycle that I didn't get pregnant. I'm just really bloated and gassy. It so uncomfortable. As soon as I eat I get that sort off like indigestion feeling. I drank some chamomille tea last night and it helped. How are you gals feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->