CD1 - 15/1/09 Any buddies?

EmziMoo

Mummy to 1, expecting 2+3
Reaction score
Hello :hi:

The :witch: got me yesterday so I'm looking for any buddies for this cycle. Last cycle was 27 days & cycle before was 26. I'm still bit irregular after stopping BCP in July.

I'm really hoping this is my cycle, I know I'm thinking a bit ahead but if it is I will be due around my dads birthday (he died 6 years ago this year) So I think that would be nice.

Anyway - is anyone with me???

Hello, EmziMoo - I have been hoping for a cycle buddy, too! And also came on on the 15th (CD6 today)... Let's do this cycle together, but then we are both moving over to first tri! ;)

Let's be preggo buddies too, shall we?? x

Hi :hi: TashaAndBump

Yes lets be cycle buddies!

Congrats on your wedding anniversary btw!

How long is your cycle normally?

Aww thanks hun :)

Like you I am a bit irregular atm... the last three have been 30 days, 28 days and then last cycle was 36 days, ovulated on CD24! :dohh:

Lets hope this cycle is nice and simple - and we can move on over to First tri next month - what a fabulous V day pressie would that be?? hehe x

Yeah fingers crossed for a Valentines BFP!

Mee Three!! :)

I was actually pleased she came on the 15th as it meant that my cycle was back to a normal 31 days!!! :happydance:

Just waiting for OV - well actually drinking tea and eating choccy biscuits! :rofl:

Bring on the 15th Feb!! although I may be sneaky and test on 14th......but not before, I prmise!!

Hey aimee-lou :hi:

Hopefully it's the mont for all 3 of us!

Hopefully it is! In the meanwhile, have you two got TTC journals?? x

I started one but it kept getting swallowed by all the other ladies journals and I am too lazy tbh! :rofl:

Yep, it will be our month......I'm certainly trying my best although at the rate my body is going I'll be insane by the time the 14th gets here! :loopy:

No I haven't, have thought about it but like you aimee-lou I'm too lazy to keep it up!

haha shame girls would have loved to read and keep up with your TTC journey, oh well we will just have to keep in touch with this thread, eh!

Not long to go now until OV!! I can't wait! Thinking of babydancing every other day from this point on - can't miss it then, huh!

Already on it! :rofl:

I'm so knackered at the moment as I'm mimicking hubby's shift pattern (damned car dying!!) which means for the last 4 nights I've had a maximum of about 4 hours sleep each. Normally If I don't get at least 7 I'm as grouchy as hell......you can only imagine what I'm like by now. I'm sooooo grumpy it's unbelievable which isn't conducive to BDing!! :rofl: But, I get to lie in tomorrow :happydance: Yay!!

I'm not sure people would want to read a diary of my life....trust me I'm boring!! :rofl:

I am also a 15th jan girl, OV'ing today I think so will have to get BD'ing!!

good luck to you girls!!

I think my bod is playing tricks on me!

Still no EWCM but feel very 'fertile'! :rofl:

Hubby starts his hols today for 13 whole days....it's his birthday on Friday and I am sooooo looking forward to having 4 days off work myself. Bring it on!! :happydance:

Hi Bluebellmummy :hi: How long are your cycles?

So how is everyone getting on this month?

I think I should beoving either today or tomorrow according to cycle length. I was going to use opk's again this month but I don't know where the time has gone & can't believe I'm already at this point of the cycle!

Don't know if we're going to catch it this month, we bd'd Sat night/early hours Sun morning & then this morning - we both have been really tired & going to bed early with the intention of getting down to it but have both been falling asleep before we can do anything!!! I'll be pouncing on hubby tonight no matter what happens though! I'm not feeling any pains yet so hopefully we will catch it!!!

HI Emzi!

Yeah we're ok....can't wait to go and pick hubby up in a couple of hours. I think I'll OV on Thurs/Fri.

Bod is definitely playing tricks....got loads of milky CM but no pains or soreness.....we will see. Soooo excited. How about you girls?

hi ladies.. im am not on the 15th but i got myne the 14th... it would be good to join if u all dont mind?

Come & join us mjt11907!

Think my b**bs are starting to hurt today (or could just be because I went to the gym last night!) so I am trying to find out if they can hurt after ov or start just before (thats what I'm hoping!)

hey guys what an exciting time ... ov'ing all over the place! there's a few of us on cd15 now but good to keep an eye on what you're all up to as well if that's ok :winkwink:

thanks.....no soreness for me... but i had some twinges in my lower right side...and im hopen its a good twinge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->