CD1 - 15/1/09 Any buddies?

Hi Tasha,

Looks like we really are cycle buddies, I'm 2DPO too!! :happydance:

I've read a lot (this is only my 2nd 2WW so all a bit new to me too) and we shouldn't get any symptoms either way until mid next week (7-9DPO) as this is when (if at all) hormones would be there to make a difference. Until then I intend to ignore my body as she is just telling fibs!!

Anything after that could be AF as much as PG so you have to be careful. I have said I will not test until I'm 3 days late (so 21st). Hoping that I wont get too many symptoms to tempt me to POAS too early.

How are you coping so far?:hug:

A

How is everyone doing, seem to be going quiet on the symptom spotting front so sitting back trying not to think about it too much...

Hi Tasha,

Looks like we really are cycle buddies, I'm 2DPO too!! :happydance:

I've read a lot (this is only my 2nd 2WW so all a bit new to me too) and we shouldn't get any symptoms either way until mid next week (7-9DPO) as this is when (if at all) hormones would be there to make a difference. Until then I intend to ignore my body as she is just telling fibs!!

Anything after that could be AF as much as PG so you have to be careful. I have said I will not test until I'm 3 days late (so 21st). Hoping that I wont get too many symptoms to tempt me to POAS too early.

How are you coping so far?:hug:

A

Oh wow I have an exact cycle buddy! hehe

I'm getting all sorts of 'symptoms' but I know that it is too early for me to be pregnant at the moment let alone have pregnancy symptoms! :dohh: But still... I keep getting weird sharp pulling pains in me tummy, and I'm feeling quite irritable and have terrible mood swings. I guess this all could be down to ovulation?? Oh and my skin is breaking out like mad :roll: lol

Sooo... If I'm like this in the first week of the 2WW God only knows how I am going to be in the second week! :dohh:

I'm testing early - on valentines day, because before my cycle went all scablooey I was due on on the 13th so I joined the valentines day testers, and now I don't want to leave :blush: I want my valentines BFP! :dohh: lol

I think you sound like the stronger of us two, so I might be depending on your good influence in future to keep me from going mad with the symptoms and testing and stupid-dpo! :blush:

How are you doing yourself? :hugs:

Oh wow I have an exact cycle buddy! hehe

I'm getting all sorts of 'symptoms' but I know that it is too early for me to be pregnant at the moment let alone have pregnancy symptoms! :dohh: But still... I keep getting weird sharp pulling pains in me tummy, and I'm feeling quite irritable and have terrible mood swings. I guess this all could be down to ovulation?? Oh and my skin is breaking out like mad :roll: lol

Sooo... If I'm like this in the first week of the 2WW God only knows how I am going to be in the second week! :dohh:

I'm testing early - on valentines day, because before my cycle went all scablooey I was due on on the 13th so I joined the valentines day testers, and now I don't want to leave :blush: I want my valentines BFP! :dohh: lol

I think you sound like the stronger of us two, so I might be depending on your good influence in future to keep me from going mad with the symptoms and testing and stupid-dpo! :blush:

How are you doing yourself? :hugs:

He he, You can rely on me....well hubby actually as he has confiscated all HPT type objects already in the house and banned me from buying any more. Gosh I love him! :rofl:

I can't say I feel any different as I'm quite a sickly person. I had a few crampy type things this morning (Hubby calls me Crampy the Love Shrimp when I have tummy pains and this makes me laugh and makes them worse :rofl:) but nothing else to report. Really gassy but I ate far too much last night (darned Pizza Hut garlic bread being too tasty!!)

I was supposed to be due on the 15th and was going to test on the 14th too, but as my cycle went totally skewy I am now going to wait until a full week after the original date.....just in case!

3DPO...why is it going so slowly? Hope you're good today though! :hug:

Hiya girls,

Well I'm officially fed up today. I feel like pants! Stuffy nose and runny eyes - definitely the hallmarks of a cold coming.

4 DPO (adjusted from 6DPO) and nothing to report further on yesterday.

How are we all today? enjoying the weekend?

Oh I did HAVE to have pancakes for breakfast but I think that was more to do with the fact that I feel poorly and wanted comfort food! :rofl:

:hugs:

Well, went a bit pear shaped yesterday and did a test even though there was no need and way out time wise!

Sorry you've cold on the go, wrap up and a small dram of whisky and hot lemon do the trick!

Not long now girlies! Come on the :bfp:

Hiya girls,

Well I'm officially fed up today. I feel like pants! Stuffy nose and runny eyes - definitely the hallmarks of a cold coming.

Oh my! Me too! Saw throat and very snotty. Got itchy eyes too :( I hope we both turn out to be pregnant rather than just getting a cold for no reason. For me it would somehow be a wonderful thing to have a cold if it were a pregnancy symptom! :blush: lol

I also have period cramps and feel very PMS-esque... I wonder if this is caused because before my ovulation went all skewy and came so late, I would be due on on the 13th? Hmm.

Skin break out is horrible. Woke up with a great big white zit on my chin :(

These could all mean something or nothing, but I'm a PMA sorta girl, and I know this is my month ;) hehe

Hope everyone else is doing well? x

Hiya girls,

Oh my! Me too! Saw throat and very snotty. Got itchy eyes too :( I hope we both turn out to be pregnant rather than just getting a cold for no reason. For me it would somehow be a wonderful thing to have a cold if it were a pregnancy symptom! :blush: lol

I also have period cramps and feel very PMS-esque... I wonder if this is caused because before my ovulation went all skewy and came so late, I would be due on on the 13th? Hmm.

Skin break out is horrible. Woke up with a great big white zit on my chin :(

These could all mean something or nothing, but I'm a PMA sorta girl, and I know this is my month ;) hehe

Hope everyone else is doing well? x

SNAP on just about everything....just swap the PMS for sore bbs! :rofl:

hey ladies.... so im sooundein a lil like u gurls i have a slight sore throat and stuffy nose... and i felt sick last night...and i have sore boobs.... i hope alll these are good signs rather then just everyone gedtting sick.... i am about 10dpo....

I'm driving myself insane here!!! Haven't really got any symptoms except my boob are hurting a bit again but since having those pains & tuging sensations I keep thinking what if? & my hand keeps resting on my (bloated) stomach like I did when pg with DD.

I'm going to be gutted when AF turns up on Weds!!!

I'm driving myself insane here!!! Haven't really got any symptoms except my boob are hurting a bit again but since having those pains & tuging sensations I keep thinking what if? & my hand keeps resting on my (bloated) stomach like I did when pg with DD.

:hug: Snap! I keep rubbing mine! :dohh: :blush: lol

:hug: Snap! I keep rubbing mine! :dohh: :blush: lol

Yep me too! Haha!

Glad I'm not the only one who's going mad as a hatter!

Hubby convinced me to buy an FRER to use next Sunday so I'll be testing on 15th as originally thought. NOT BEFORE!!!!! :rofl:

Really feel like rubbish though....think it's just a cold though. :cold: but it's just not coming out or shifting. Just sat here sneezing, sniffling and generally annoying hubby.

Snowed in again this morning though....... shame as have loads on at work.....DRAT :rofl:
How are we all today.....6DPO, 6 days to go for me! :happydance:

6dpo for me as well and I have mild-period like cramps and blood-streaked CM.

...DUN DUN DUN! Could this be implantation!?!?! :shock: hehe I hope so!

My mum asked if I was pregnant today as she came on her period yesterday and we usually come on the same day! Haha this was expected because I ovulated on CD19 so expected to be late, - I'm not really 'late' until after the 17th :lol: But I still got excited knowing she had got :witch: without me! :dohh: lol Anticipation of my missed period I think!

I can't wait! haha

Oooh you lucky thing.....FX'd it is implantation for you! PMA!!!!!!

I was at a family party and my mum made a comment about puching prams soon - no-one knows that we are TTC so I asked her if she was PG and she laughed and said that she has been having morning sickness lately!! :rofl:

Oooh it's only 6 days to go for me......I've had weird tummy aches all day- shouldn't have eaten all those sausages at breakfast! :rofl:

Good Luck hun!!!

When's everyone testing? Saturday OR Sunday?

Haha She might be being serious, you never know! :rofl: My mum was two weeks behind me with her baby last time! (when I concieved Anna, she concieved my sister Lily in the same cycle! :shock: :rofl:)

Here we are together, fit to burst: :lol:

Attachments

• Mum's bump 002b.jpg
    Mum's bump 002b.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 5
Wow! That must have been brilliant to share that experience.

I doubt very much my mum is being serious though...would be funny though. She's defintiely angling for the granny role! :rofl:

Hi Girlies, not sure when to test, had funny crampy feelings today and feel like :witch: is on the way. Friend at work feels newly pregnant and has just decided she won't test yet and will leave her body to confirm yes or no, kind of cool to be so normal about it and not symptom spotting all the time.

I feeling a bit depressed now. I have stomach ache so assume :witch: is on the way. Got in to work & just found out one of the girls is 15 weeks pregnant. Another is 26 weeks pg. So feeling a bit deflated.

Feel fine today actually....back at work so concentrating on something other than what my body s doing! :rofl:

No new symptoms....just a few bits and pieces but they feel similar to what I had last month so not reading into them.

7DPO.....only 4 more days til Hubby says I should test! :happydance: That means only 3 more full days at work. And only 5 more hours at work today!! woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->